F.A.N. Challenge #5 - Par or lower in less than 38 seconds - BROKEN

[Post New]by Swifty227 on Sep 20, 13 11:41 AM
There seems to be a problem with the 2nd challenge for today, Sept.20 -
F.A.N. Challenge #5 - Score par or lower in less than 38 seconds.

I've met the limit at least 3 now times - but the timer just keeps ticking away & then closes.
I'm getting very frustrated - I've replayed all 3 holes over & over again...just to meet the challenge & not get the credit. (4 cups & the ability to move on to the 3rd one)

The bonus courses need a ridiculous amount of "challenge cups" - You should fix the users ability to earn them

Re:Post any Fairway Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Project2067 on Oct 10, 13 6:02 PM
I've earned 3 stars on every course of the "Winter Pack," but it doesn't unlock the ability to play the course challenges. It looks like this is the only pack that doesn't have that feature. Is this a bug?

vydka
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by vydka on Mar 30, 14 11:41 AM
hi pleas help me

how to go EAU DE TOILET TROPHIE

Thanks

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Mar 31, 14 6:43 AM
To get the Eu the Toilet trophy you have to buy an upgrade in the golf shop. I haven't bought that upgrade until I am about to win the last course of the game and when I have a lot of points.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Apr 2, 14 6:26 AM
I keep getting a runtime error while exiting out of the game. The BFG doesn't pop up. I cannot connect to any of my other games. My game manager doesn't work. I am going to try to re-install this game. Any other suggestions? I don't know what runtime error is.

Imbezilia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Fullscreen Windows 8.1

[Post New]by Imbezilia on Apr 13, 14 12:41 AM
Dear all,
yesterday I upgraded my computer to Windows 8.1. Unfortunately I don't get a real fullscreen anymore, instead I have black bars left and right of the gamescreen. In the settings the flag for fullscreen is still set. Is there a problem with the new system? Do there exist any patches?
Thanks in advance :o)

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Apr 15, 14 1:32 PM
I have uninstalled and re-installed this game more than once. In order to get all of the trophies you have to break five world records. I have never been able to finish this game and I bought it the day it came out. It took me a while to figure out the upgrades. I created new players each time. Now I cannot complete the game as I am competing against myself for the world records. I have to keep playing and playing and it is getting boring and frustrating. Other fishies have mentioned this. Is there anyway to get rid of all my previous players?

Imbezilia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Imbezilia on Apr 16, 14 12:34 AM
Hey chevyqueen,
on my computer the path is like that:
C:\Users\Nora\AppData\Roaming\Big Fish Games\Fairway
In this folder you will find your user data and the global data as well which you have to delete, too. If you can't find the AppData-Folder you need to go to the viewing options of your explorer and set a flag for display of hidden objects. Hope this helps!

Edited on 04/16/2014 at 12:35:24 AM PST

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Apr 16, 14 9:05 AM
Thank you Imbezilia but you lost me with your information. I appreciate it. I am not very techy. I have had to learn what I do know about computers on my own. I have windows 8 and it is hard for me to find anything. There should be quicker fix for this. A lot of other people have posted about this issue. Thank you for your advice.

Cuzto2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

The Verminator Trophy

[Post New]by Cuzto2 on Aug 10, 14 10:29 AM
I have finished the entire game except for this trophy. For this one it says you have to whack the gopher 50 times. I have whacked at least 20-25 times but it still says 0/50 in the progress bar. Can you tell me if this stat only changes when you have reached the 50 or should it increase by 1 each time I play this wild card and successfully whack the gopher? I don't want to keep searching for these wild cards if it is not working?

Thanks for any advice/answers anyone can provide.

Go to: