scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Post any Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Apr 3, 12 9:45 AM
I was at the same place...Need the pliers and spring that is supposed to come from the hidden object scene but it is not activating so I have uninstalled until there is some sort of update that this problem has been fixed by ERS

Re:Post any Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by fishercat on Apr 14, 12 3:20 PM
I'm at the easel puzzle but I don't have a brush so can't play the puzzle. Have looked all through the strategy guide and don't see where i should have picked up a brush. The ally doesn't have one. Hopefully you can help.

[Post New]by hellionwheels on Apr 20, 12 5:23 PM
hixon1591 wrote:It looks like I did the steps out of order. I opened the window with the hook before going to the crypt and they took the hook away so I can't get the wrench. What do I do??

I have the same issue as Hixon above with using the hook too soon. is there a solution to not having (or being able to obtain) the wrench? how do I get through the city gate?

[Post New]by hellionwheels on Apr 20, 12 7:43 PM
hellionwheels wrote:
hixon1591 wrote:It looks like I did the steps out of order. I opened the window with the hook before going to the crypt and they took the hook away so I can't get the wrench. What do I do??

I have the same issue as Hixon above with using the hook too soon. is there a solution to not having (or being able to obtain) the wrench? how do I get through the city gate?

Ahh - I figured it out. it is a different hook that you pick up later in the crypt.

[Post New]by DashGamesAddict on May 27, 12 6:40 PM
This game is very glitchy. I had two glitches. The first was near the beginning so I started over, but the next was right at the end! I could not believe it and that put me off finishing the game. I was so disappointed and I don't think it deserves the glowing reviews it got to be honest.

I expected better from the game developer.

Edited on 05/27/2012 at 6:40:32 PM PST

[Post New]by firebird5555 on Jul 2, 12 9:08 PM
In April someone posted that they were at the easel puzzle but didn't have a brush so couldn't play the puzzle. Have looked all through the strategy guide and don't see where i should have picked up a brush. The ally doesn't have one. Hopefully you can help.

I'm having the same issue. Where is the silly paintbrush?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jul 2, 12 10:00 PM
firebird5555 wrote:In April someone posted that they were at the easel puzzle but didn't have a brush so couldn't play the puzzle. Have looked all through the strategy guide and don't see where i should have picked up a brush. The ally doesn't have one. Hopefully you can help.

I'm having the same issue. Where is the silly paintbrush?

Hi firebird5555! Welcome to the forums!! Just want to let you know, this thread is reserved for technical problems and you seem to have a game play issue. Nevertheless you can find the paintbrush (SPOILER - highlight the text after this arrow> on the portrait of Victorine in Julien's room < END SPOILER). Good luck!

[Post New]by sassycborn on Nov 8, 12 10:07 AM
Played the game twice to the end. found all roses. How to get to the bonus game? It is not on the Menu page. Went back to main menu and finally found the key to Bonus game. There are 5 selections on the options tab. Pick the last one. It looks like a paint brusk. You will then get the option to Play. That is the bonus game.

Edited on 11/08/2012 at 11:20:56 AM PST

LilyP
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by LilyP on Jan 19, 13 10:05 PM
What do i need to use to get through the cemetery gate? (long thin instrument) and where do i find it??

[Post New]by Montys on Aug 26, 13 9:24 PM
Hidden object game does not appear at cemetery and I cannot gain access. Any help please???

[Post New]by Montys on Aug 27, 13 7:12 PM
foxierox wrote:Anyone have the problem where the HOS didnt come up at the cemetery after you have collected the bucket of water??
I cannot collect the rag to wash the windows and therefore proceed witht he game.
Any help/ideas??

Cheers

Sx[/quot

I'm having exactly the same problem..... Have you found the solution or has anyone suggested anything to help???

Edited on 08/27/2013 at 8:00:13 PM PST

lch217
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by lch217 on Oct 16, 13 8:21 AM
Finished the game and gave the bouquet - but still could not get bonus game. It says will be given it when completed. Well, I completed - but no bonus game Where the heck is it??

Go to: