That's the same spot for me as well.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Post any Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 28, 11 11:34 AM
Hi everyone,

If you are continuing to have downloading troubles please try the following steps:

1. Pausing and restarting the download
2. Canceling and installing the game again from the game page
3. Try reinstalling the game with a different web browser:

Supported Web Browsers

If this doesn't help, please get in touch with Tech Support and our reps will be happy to assist you further.

For those of you experiencing an Access Violation at the blue wings, please first take a look at this help article for some helpful troubleshooting steps:

Access Violation

If these steps do not help, please get in touch with Tech Support so that our team can look into this. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by williamsama on Oct 28, 11 12:30 PM
I also am freezing at level 3-15. I am now getting this error message:

hoh3.exe has stopped working

I have contacted big fish games, run your error report, DrFelix and uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times. I also updated my directx as well.

Still freezes. Help please.

drustorm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by drustorm on Oct 28, 11 1:17 PM
Game is buggy when using god abilities. Mouse will stop interacting with any elements of the game board, although the time keeps running. But the board is otherwise frozen and you cannot clear it to continue playing.

drustorm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by drustorm on Oct 28, 11 1:18 PM
Game is buggy when using god abilities. Mouse will stop interacting with any elements of the game board, although the time keeps running. But the board is otherwise frozen and you cannot clear it to continue playing.

[Post New]by mathpup on Oct 28, 11 6:35 PM
Didn't have any noticeable difficulty with download. However ... at level 3-15, the game has consistently crashed after the same move. Computer froze up; game shuts down. Hopefully a reinstall will solve.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Oct 28, 11 6:35 PM
rink_chick wrote:
fireeyes5 wrote:Different problem...downloaded fine and I bought it because the demo worked great again....however; half way through the game when a certain area on the game screen explodes from the power ups...

I have this as well except it kicks me out of the game and comes up with a violation error.

I had the access violation error after using the aqua hermes wings in a later level (6 something), so I ran the game from the exe file instead of from the game manager (or play icon) and it seems to have fixed it. If you want more info on how to do this, PM me.

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Oct 30, 11 12:33 AM
Same crash error on aqua wings ...will try to open from icon. I hate to have this happen it such a wonderful game, lovely graphics and game play.

rink_chick
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by rink_chick on Oct 30, 11 2:14 AM
I created a new profile and ran it in untimed mode. Made it to level 7-16 before I hit the same error on using a set of yellow wings.

[Post New]by thorzten on Oct 30, 11 5:37 AM
So that means the game can't be played til the end or what?!
Having the same issue with the blue wings in level 3-15.
Damn!

edit: Run as Admin, then it works.
Warum muss man die neuen Spiele immer als Admin ausführen? Sollte so nicht sein.

Edited on 10/30/2011 at 5:41:36 AM PST

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Oct 30, 11 9:18 AM
I get a screen freeze, on level 3-12?, its a treasure chest level in the Apollo sequence (after getting his amulet). There is a blue cresent winged tile that when you chain it and it starts to 'active' -- the game just freezes at that point and becomes none responsive. I tried twice in a row and it freezes in the same place.

[Post New]by pvf147 on Oct 30, 11 11:55 AM
am having the same freeze problem.. have to do ctl alt del to get out .. I will delete the game and re-install to see if that fixes it.. hope so I like it alot..

19phil50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

crashes

[Post New]by 19phil50 on Oct 31, 11 2:34 AM
keeps freezing and crashing, getting access violation notice at 0x005e1e63 (tried to read from 0x0000034c), please help

rink_chick
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by rink_chick on Oct 31, 11 10:51 AM
By loading from the directory I made it as far as 8-13 and now I'm stuck again. Same thing a wings tile that blows up the whole game.

mlbmama
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by mlbmama on Nov 1, 11 12:00 PM
I had no dl problems or any snafus at the beginning! After just about half way thru the rebuilding of Athens the problem has begun! Slow...slow and slower when using God's helps! Screen gets cloudy and sparkly and just hovers there for a while.#$%^&

[Post New]by MarilynKelley on Nov 2, 11 12:34 AM
downloaded fine..game is slow..took forever to start once dl'd everything runs in slow mooootion. games freezes...I can tell it is a great game but....

terp78
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by terp78 on Nov 2, 11 7:04 AM
Game is freezing on the last seal getting an error message tried to play it several times still freezes !!

[Post New]by soundgrumpy on Nov 2, 11 9:17 AM
terp78 wrote:Game is freezing on the last seal getting an error message tried to play it several times still freezes !!

that's where I'm stuck and can't go any further even with the tips from a couple of great members here.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 2, 11 1:35 PM
Hello everyone,

If you are experiencing a freeze/crash at Levels 3-15 or 8-13, please write in to Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report as we are still in the process of collecting information on this particular issue.

If you are experiencing a freeze or crash outside of these levels, please take a look at the following help article for some helpful troubleshooting steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you've done this or are still having troubles with the game after going through these steps, please get in touch with Tech Support and our reps will be happy to help. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by flblonde on Nov 2, 11 6:38 PM
I'm having the same access violation error on level 8-13. It also occurs after clicking on one blue wing and two coins. Everything freezes up and I am forced to close the game. This has happened 4 times in a row.

Go to: