No Sound on Fairway HD on IPad

[Post New]by nancyob on Mar 29, 13 7:12 AM
I bought Fairway HD awhile ago and have been playing if for awhile. 2 days ago there was no sound and continues to have no sound. This is the only thing on my IPad, I have the original IPad, that has no sound. I checked in the settings for the game and volume was full. I hate to delete the app and reload, as I have over 141,000 golf bucks!
I've shut down and restarted my Ipad several times without any luck.
I did the update for Fairway also, without any luck

Any other suggestions?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Post any Fairway technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 29, 13 10:24 AM
Hey nancyob - welcome to the Pond!

My one suggestion would be to shut down and restart your iPad but since you've already tried that please get in touch with Mobile Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our Reps will be happy to work with you directly on some steps to help get that sound working again!

Thanks and good luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by Greg06897 on Apr 3, 13 9:22 PM
This has been an issue in the past and as of yesterday is an issue for me again. The game isn't showing the creak no weevil course for me on daily pack 2 the way it's supposed to. It's not showing how many trophies or stars I need to unlock it but rather it is just the normal picture but not lit up and not playable. Please help

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 4, 13 2:11 AM
Gosh I'm sorry to hear that Greg06897!

So that we can look into this with you, I would suggest contacting our Tech Support Team. Those folks will be glad to investigate and provide suggestions specific to your machine.

Best of luck and thank you for working with us!

bfgBaikal

No daily game or points balance

[Post New]by jonilo on May 29, 13 11:06 AM
A few days ago when I opened up fairway hd on my ipad, there was no daily game displayed and all my point balances read 0. Do I have to reinstall and start over?

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on May 29, 13 11:16 AM
Welcome to the Pond jonilo.

I'm so sorry to hear about your game!

The best option would be for you to contact our dedicated Mobile Support Team. Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them. They'll be able to offer some suggestions to help sort this out.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

iPad fairway golf glitch

[Post New]by drtuay99 on Jul 16, 13 11:39 PM
Frequently when I start a 2nd hole of a course I get only 1 card and then the message end hole with the banner to get 5 more cards for 2000 GB. This has just started happening since the update that included the 5 more cards banner. It is. Very frustrating.

Help.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 17, 13 6:30 AM
Heya drtuay99, welcome to the Forums!

We are currently looking into these issues to make sure we get it fixed as soon as possible.

In the meantime, when you encounter a hole where this is happening, try going back to the main menu of the game and then going back to your courses. This should clear the glitch and make sure that you can play your hole with all cards that you should have available .

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 07/17/2013 at 6:31:22 AM PST

[Post New]by iamchidi on Jul 24, 13 7:32 AM
Fairway HD for iPad daily bonus course 7/24 Darling Trail 3rd hole does not open locked cards.

New iPad golf bugs

[Post New]by drtuay99 on Jul 26, 13 11:16 PM
Well I just played the daily (July 27) game 1. I got a score of -5 (minus 5) and got zero stars and a try again message. It said I only needed something less than zero to get 3 stars.

The other day I played the daily and on the 3rd hole after I cleared all of the water cards, the game didn't unlock the rest of the cards. So I lost that one too.

This is so frustrating. Please debug a little better, please. Gee, I'd beta test puzzles or whatever.

Thanks.
A loyal golfer
Alex

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Aug 20, 13 6:04 AM
Heya all,

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced some problems with the daily Challenges .

In these cases it is best if you get in touch with our Mobile Support Team so they can have a look at what is going on. This also helps us to make sure to fix any problems as fast as possible for you!

Thank you!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by VgsGrlq on Dec 10, 13 4:27 AM
I can't get a great shot 3 - 15s how do u do that?

Unable to leave a hole and return

[Post New]by Horner60 on Dec 24, 13 9:11 PM
I was able to leave a hole without completing then return to try it again. Since I had to reload the game, I keep getting a message about my score will be recorded regardless. Will you change it back by eliminating the pop up window to allow us multiple tries on a single hole without redoing the entire course? I am not enjoying this newer feature at all.

Android App - Daily Challenge

[Post New]by jsesta18 on Apr 5, 14 1:10 PM
When I try to play the Daily Challenge, it goes to a frozen screen that's askew. I can tap back to the regular game but can't play any of the daily challenges.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Apr 8, 14 10:59 AM
Hey jsesta18,

I'm sorry that you've experienced technical issues while trying to play the daily challenges.

I definitely recommend contacting our MobileSupport Team. One of our Reps will be happy to help troubleshoot those issues with you to get those daily challenges working.

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

[Post New]by Onehotmess on May 9, 14 3:23 AM
I'm having issues on my iPhone with funky fairways. Level 6 on the course. On the last course of the level the cards unlock but won't flip. Unless I'm missing something!

Edited on 05/09/2014 at 3:28:05 AM PST

Go to: