rpbelle99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Post any Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by rpbelle99 on Dec 26, 11 5:54 AM
Can't even get past the doll on the door. Can Not pick up the hat and put it to the other side of her head. What is wrong with this game looks like I'll have problems throughout the game. What My Money Back

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Dec 28, 11 5:08 PM
A great game but having problems with the cursor dragging badly and locking up during some of the games which has taked the fun out. I had to skip 2 games because I could not play. Too bad because I usually do not buy Collector games and was looking forward to having a good time.

[Post New]by sharronnani on Dec 29, 11 7:48 PM
spencersaunt wrote:The game malfunctions if you perform certain tasks out of "order." In the second world, the broken glass and glove on the ground cannot be picked up if you *first* use the ladder and retrieve the watering can on the sill above. If you do, the magnifier cursor will never switch to a hand although the broken glass remains visible. At that point the first glove (from the haystack) disappears from inventory without being used.

I believe this also affects the rag at the horseshoe store (not able to acquire) and the pipette/colored liquid game.

This is the kind of bug that shouldn't be in a finished product that you're calling a collectors edition, and it really undermines the developer's reputation. When is the patch being released?

Please let me know how to solve this issue

Edited on 12/29/2011 at 7:49:52 PM PST

[Post New]by mixinitupright on Dec 30, 11 4:01 AM
Does anyone know where the magic sweet spot is to get the chimeras to take the potion. I have tried all over each of the statues and can't get them to take it, ergo the portal will not open. Any help with that would be appreciated. I can't move forward until they take it.
BTW I discovered that if the mosaic pieces stick that backing away, going back downstairs to the fir, then coming back up resolved the problem though I have no earthly idea why.

[Post New]by chunkleberry on Dec 30, 11 4:54 PM
Just downloaded this game and when I try to play I get ....

'Error: Access violation at 0x00400003 (tried to write 0x00000000) programme terminated'

I uninstalled and reinstalled but it is still happening, turned off my firewall but no difference. Help please!!

[Post New]by cyclonetracey65 on Jan 1, 12 12:59 AM
spencersaunt wrote:The game malfunctions if you perform certain tasks out of "order." In the second world, the broken glass and glove on the ground cannot be picked up if you *first* use the ladder and retrieve the watering can on the sill above. If you do, the magnifier cursor will never switch to a hand although the broken glass remains visible. At that point the first glove (from the haystack) disappears from inventory without being used.

I believe this also affects the rag at the horseshoe store (not able to acquire) and the pipette/colored liquid game.

This is the kind of bug that shouldn't be in a finished product that you're calling a collectors edition, and it really undermines the developer's reputation. When is the patch being released?
You don't need the rag, I am playing hardcore so no prompts for me, the sign is simply there as a reminder device for the log cabin

cnbmimi11
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by cnbmimi11 on Jan 1, 12 6:35 PM
having problems keeping things in my inventory..one minute they are there,,the next they are gone..get an error message right before this happens..am all the way to where you put the bullet together and the first part of it is gone..help...

[Post New]by Moragaine on Jan 1, 12 7:43 PM
I just finished the Bonus Content in the Collector's edition, and I've noticed that the music that plays while the "notes" for Tracks 1 and 2 is reversed.

That is, the notes that show up while Track 1 is playing are actually for Track 2.

Likewise, the notes that scroll for Track 2 are actually for the sounds played during Track 1.

Just thought you should know!

[Post New]by sharronnani on Jan 1, 12 8:44 PM
Please anyone else having this problem: I am in the second world and
I can not get the horseshoe or the rag. Went to another area and when
I returned it got stuck and I can not open that area. I notified tech support
a couple of days ago but they have yet to answer.....must be real busy
after the holidays. Anyone out there, please help!!

ph007
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by ph007 on Jan 2, 12 4:29 AM
I'm in the third world and my "RIBS" disappeared. Please help.

ph007
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by ph007 on Jan 2, 12 4:31 AM
mixinitupright wrote:Does anyone know where the magic sweet spot is to get the chimeras to take the potion. I have tried all over each of the statues and can't get them to take it, ergo the portal will not open. Any help with that would be appreciated. I can't move forward until they take it.
BTW I discovered that if the mosaic pieces stick that backing away, going back downstairs to the fir, then coming back up resolved the problem though I have no earthly idea why.

Once you've completed the mosaic, you have to click their mouths. I had the same issue. Hope this helps. :-)

dooleyro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dooleyro on Jan 19, 12 9:31 PM
Just tried the demo and spent at least half of the 60 minutes hitting the continue button. Every time I went to the inventory, the menu popup appeared, I hit continue, the popup goes away, I move the cursor to the bottom for inventory again, popup again. No clicking and I was nowhere near the menu button. The sound kept repeating on a loop, too. I heard the milk, cat flap, cat drinking for almost five minutes after I got in the first door. I'll wait for a fix before trying this game again.

[Post New]by BallOfDoom on Jan 20, 12 6:41 AM
dooleyro wrote:Just tried the demo and spent at least half of the 60 minutes hitting the continue button. Every time I went to the inventory, the menu popup appeared, I hit continue, the popup goes away, I move the cursor to the bottom for inventory again, popup again. No clicking and I was nowhere near the menu button. The sound kept repeating on a loop, too. I heard the milk, cat flap, cat drinking for almost five minutes after I got in the first door. I'll wait for a fix before trying this game again.

I had all these same issues in the demo of the Mac version too. I really love the Azada series but I'll be waiting to hear if these issues are fixed before buying this one.

Pangaeus
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Pangaeus on Jan 22, 12 2:54 PM
Everytime I try to open my inventory, the menu pops up, I click continue, then try again to bring my cursor over the inventory and again the menu pops up. Frustrating.

[Post New]by soquelcalifornia on Jan 24, 12 11:30 AM
I'm on a Mac, OS 10.6.8. I eagerly downloaded the demo—such an improvement over the other Azada games, with more depth and details.

HOWEVER, once I purchased the game, its play deteriorated. The music is all filled with halts and glitches, and it runs incredibly slowly. INCREDIBLY slowly. Is this just a Mac thing? Seriously, it takes something like 15 seconds to load the next scene when clicking an arrow.

GAH!

[Post New]by magictrix85 on Jan 28, 12 10:48 PM
same issues as the above 4 people. its annoying. already sent BF a email with my issues. I'll wait for a fix before purchase this stinks though I love the series

[Post New]by Ojaimars on Jan 29, 12 10:25 AM
ph007 wrote:
mixinitupright wrote:Does anyone know where the magic sweet spot is to get the chimeras to take the potion. I have tried all over each of the statues and can't get them to take it, ergo the portal will not open. Any help with that would be appreciated. I can't move forward until they take it.

Once you've completed the mosaic, you have to click their mouths. I had the same issue. Hope this helps. :-)

[Post New]by Ojaimars on Jan 29, 12 10:33 AM
Tried clicking their mouths. They still won't take the potions. Tried where the sparkle is on their faces, still no go! Just the same message "who knew chimeras were choosy about their potions?" Coupled with the extremely irritating menu popping up, I 'm about to quit after spending $14.

Atmum
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Atmum on Feb 5, 12 7:32 AM
Playing this on mac.

Please note BFG: mac users do not have a right click on mouse so annoyingly I have had to skip the mosaic game and the lamps game as I cannot rotate the pieces (usual command click, alt click and ctrl click did not work).

Now got to 3rd world but the ball of yarn has disappeared from my inventory so I cannot go any further.

Very disappointing.

[Post New]by Airedale4 on Feb 12, 12 6:59 AM
Anybody else having problems getting to your inventory? Every time I try to grab something the game gives me the Exit menu. What am I doing wrong?

Go to: