eris348
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Post any Mountain Crime: Requital technical issues here only

[Post New]by eris348 on Dec 12, 11 5:40 AM
baglady159 wrote:
eris348 wrote:
030352 wrote:OK so it seems everyone is having the same problem i don;t see any fixes yet come on bf get with it n fix the problem

Give them a chance! The game has only been out for 3.5 hours, and it isn't even released to non-BFG members until tomorrow. Not to mention that I am unsure what time it is where they are!

Maybe it is a more complicated fix, and they are working on it right now. Either way, there are so many games on this site to play whilst we are waiting

When Big Fish releases the games its midnight where they are so all the complaints are either going to have to wait till they wake up or its being passed on to a 3rd shift crew to sift through. Either way, I think I'll wait and buy after the fix. Don't want to be in the majority and not be able to play.

I thought it was midnight when the games are released, but didn't want to commit - they are released at 8am here in the UK, and I am terrible with time differences!

In which case, I am even more impressed that someone got back to us so quickly - I certainly wouldn't be coherent enough to try and help people at 3am!!

ARETHORN
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ARETHORN on Dec 12, 11 5:42 AM
Have completed the demo and have purchased using a punch card code.Now reloaded the game to continue playing and have been told my demo is over and cannot play the full version.Hope Big Fish can sort this ASAP as this looked like an interesting game from (removed by moderator).

Edited on 12/13/2011 at 1:08:23 AM PST

[Post New]by Polgara60 on Dec 12, 11 5:43 AM
Hi, I bought the game without doing the demo and am having the same problem as everyone else. I have finished the "demo" at the stage where the doctor finds the girl dead. Please hurry with fix as I was really enjoying the game.

Pocofina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Pocofina on Dec 12, 11 5:43 AM
Bought the game - and cannot get past "Thank you for palying the Demo" Please FIX this pronto. TYVM

Tilske
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Tilske on Dec 12, 11 5:44 AM
I had my coffee, my breadroll, bought it and I was ready to play the game and than..... game over! So here the same problem.

[Post New]by judygoodfellow on Dec 12, 11 5:49 AM
I have the same problem.

gjnashif
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by gjnashif on Dec 12, 11 5:53 AM
it is obvious what happened, they inadvertantly, put the demo download as the buy download as well, the actual game is 1.2 gig per devs site, but it is listed under system requirements as 298 gig....

I purchased the game but can only get as far as the first hour as well, that is the only thing I can think .... hopefull by the end of the day, they will add the right download.

[Post New]by TigerGoldie on Dec 12, 11 5:58 AM
posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 5:51 AM
Hi there, same problem, have played demo, bought the full game. Game plays to CONCRATULATIONS can not go any further, downloaded game twice.
PLEASE HELP!!
Thank you

eris348
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by eris348 on Dec 12, 11 6:03 AM
Hi TigerGoldie and others - it is a bit of a bind reading back pages so I will just flag up, BFG are aware of this issue, they have asked people to contact CS laying out the issue, as well as info as to whether you downloaded and played the trial before purchasing, and at exactly what point the game cuts out with the end of trial message.

It is 6am where BFG are - they release the games at midnight, so it should be a couple more hours before they can really crack on with solving this

[Post New]by spiritdog51 on Dec 12, 11 6:03 AM
Being on BFG time you still have another hour and a half to go for CS to open. Not sure when a tech will show to fix it.

Corker
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Corker on Dec 12, 11 6:13 AM
Add me to the list - I am at the demo wall too. I downloaded the trial version and bought it (using a game credit) before the end of the trial. Please advise.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Dec 12, 11 6:21 AM
Question...has anyone bought the game without downloading and trying the demo? I've downloaded the demo but haven't tried playing it yet. I guess what I'm trying to figure out is if we don't download the demo to play then buy from there but just buy the game outright bypassing the demo, might we be able to play the game? (Kind of wondering if it is a GM issue re links to full game.) I know BFG is excellent with refunds if we absolutely cannot play a particular game.

[Post New]by overthehill60 on Dec 12, 11 6:22 AM
This is a piece of advice I got from another game site technical representative. I was having the same issue as many of you are having with this game and he/she suggested that I do a disc cleanup to eliminate the demo files that were stored in my hard drive even after I deleted the game. I did this and the game ran perfectly afterwards. It's just a suggestion but I hope this is helpful.

It almost Christmas, so, to all the wonderful people in the forums, MERRY CHRISTMAS and May God Bless all of you.

overthehill60

[Post New]by IlonaFerenc on Dec 12, 11 6:25 AM
Same problem as everyone else. Very disappointed - I want to know what happened to Katherine!

[Post New]by bingoqueen1 on Dec 12, 11 6:43 AM
Hello just bought the game cannot get pass demo. Please help!!!!!!!!! I am eager to continue playing

xxybcc
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by xxybcc on Dec 12, 11 6:44 AM
I am also having the "demo" problem. I purchased the game and can't get past the demo. NOT COOL!

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Dec 12, 11 6:49 AM
I too am having problems after playing trial and bought game with a punch card credit.
When you log in to play game it goes directly to where trial version left off telling you congratulations for playing trial. Now go buy to continue. Only thing to do is click on quit button and you return to main screen of game. Please fix this problem. I had no problems in trial version until you go to buy game.

[Post New]by vegascrazy on Dec 12, 11 6:54 AM
Same as everyone else...I downloaded, played demo, bought, tried to play...had to start over, got to the same place and "ended demo" again. Took it off my computer, tried to re install and it won't let me....Is there going to be a fix (soon) so I can download play what I just purchased or are you going to refund the purchase price???

[Post New]by TigerGoldie on Dec 12, 11 6:57 AM

Hi there, same problem, have played demo, bought the full game. Game plays to CONCRATULATIONS can not go any further, downloaded game twice.
PLEASE HELP!!
Thank you

Oldgamer99
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Oldgamer99 on Dec 12, 11 7:02 AM
Yet another game with a glitch. That's two I've bought this week, and this one had promise. (removed by moderator) games have always seemed reliable, so I purchased this one without playing the demo, and sure enough, had the same problem as everyone else. Please unlock the game!

Edited on 12/13/2011 at 1:09:30 AM PST

Go to: