Re:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island forum

[Post New]by guessimdumb on Oct 20, 09 11:15 AM
Help - I can't seem to beat the dang monkeys - and can't figure out how to fix the stairs to go the simple way. Any ideas?

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Nov 1, 09 11:58 AM
Hello & welcome to the forums! You need to make bricks to repair the stairs. The mold is on the steps. You'll have to fire the bricks after you make them. I've heard that you can make a peashooter to beat the monkeys (notice green health meter?), but I never found the peas.

Kate

stuck in swamp inches away from the other side. Please help????

[Post New]by irisrose on Nov 5, 09 1:39 PM
I love this game and the 1st one, but am so frustrated at the moment. Been stuck in the swamp trying to get Jeb to cross over with the bamboo stick. I am inches from the other side and I get stuck and can not figure out how to finish. What am I doing wrong? I even have the walkthrough with pictures and I am in the right area just can't reach the other side. Any help, much appreciated.

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Nov 9, 09 10:48 AM
If you are right next to shore, try laying your cursor on the shore to see if the cursor turns into the "move forward" symbol (pulsating arrow).

Re:Stoll stuck in swamp. UGH!!!

[Post New]by irisrose on Nov 10, 09 4:38 AM
Hi Dixielady,

Thanks for replying to my post on the swamp. I tried what you suggested but the minute the cursor starts to pulsate and I click it Jeb drowns. UGH!!! So frustrating. I just want to get past this point as I have been stuck here for days. Do I have to lay the cursor in a certain way on the ground on the other side of the swamp?
This is probably so simple once you know how to do it?! I feel so silly. Once again an help much appreciated.
Irisrose

[Post New]by samak777 on Nov 16, 09 1:48 PM
magsdee wrote:when i play this game all i ever get is 2 turtle eggs and no sign of a treasure chest and i cant use anything as a hook to catch ffish, help?

hey magsdee have you found a solution yet to the treasure chest?? I'm stuck can't find it anywhere... please help somebody!!!

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Nov 16, 09 2:38 PM
HI Iris! I'm sorry, I didn't notice your post! You are probably not close enough to shore to get on yet. If you can see the tree branch that makes an arch ahead of you, try going under it. Good luck, & feel free to Private Message me if you'd like more help.

Kate

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Nov 16, 09 2:40 PM
hey, samak, have you found the riddle that tells about the treasure chest yet?

[Post New]by am725t on Nov 19, 09 6:27 PM
I am trying to fix the hole in the bellows!! Please help! Thanks

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Nov 20, 09 6:51 AM
You will need the seal skin .

Edited on 11/20/2009 at 6:52:38 AM PST

[Post New]by am725t on Nov 20, 09 7:58 AM
Thanks! Now I am stuck on the cake....made the sugar and the coconut...now what!!!

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Nov 20, 09 8:50 AM
You're welcome!

Hmm... there are 5 ingredients, right? I think I remeber using a bird egg, flour, maple syrup, water, &... I can't remember! I,m going to look it up, so I'll be back in a minute!

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Nov 20, 09 8:57 AM
OK, here it is:

coconut pieces
maple syrup
bird egg
flour
water

Have fun! (Glad I don't have to eat that cake. Water! Eh!)

[Post New]by lnpminhoca on Dec 3, 09 5:02 AM
Estou presa numa sala com um robo que faz varias perguntas e não consigo passar,por favor me ajudem!!!!

trenardy
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by trenardy on Jan 2, 10 11:07 PM
shindy77 wrote: I wouldn't recommend this game for anyone but the most advanced adventure game player.

Oh bugger - I am a basic adventure game player

I have just brought the game after reading elsewhere that it was not too difficult.

[Post New]by Lorraine61 on Feb 8, 10 11:45 AM
HI. Is there a walkthrough for this game? If there is and someone kindly posts a link, how to I know that? Do I have to keep on checking the forums or do I get a direct response via email?

Cheers
Lorraine

Edited on 02/08/2010 at 11:48:19 AM PST

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Feb 9, 10 12:31 PM
Hi there! There is a free walkthrough on another site, but we are not allowed to post links to other sites on these forums. So, I'm going to sebd you a link via Private Message. (Check your list of stuff at the top right of the page.)

[Post New]by hutchisonbelinda on Feb 18, 10 7:53 PM
I'm new to the forum, and I need help with away over the logs and I need to eat any thing . I think I need a stick, but where .

dorvisbunn
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

My computer crashes hard during game load

[Post New]by dorvisbunn on May 10, 10 11:01 AM
I've played and saved this game about 5 times. No problems. Now when I try to load the game it suddenly stops loading and my system stops responding completely. The only thing I can do is hit the reset button on my computer to restart everything which of course causes a complete system scan in which all kinds of temp files are found to be in need of some kind of correction. What a pain. I don't understand why my game was working fine one moment and the next it isn't. Has this happened to anyone else? I finally uninstalled the game and am now in the process of re installing it.

spiritblue
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by spiritblue on May 15, 10 2:44 PM
Hello,

I need to your help. I recently the beginning to the game and I collected two turtle eggs, seaweeds, flint, etc and I tried to figure out how fire and cook for eat. How? Let me know Thanks.
Spiritbluedolphin (deaf)

Go to: