ROBINSON CRUSOE

Re:ROBINSON CRUSOE

[Post New]by lovethemopals on Jan 24, 09 11:01 AM
Burgy wrote:I'm loving this game. The demo played just fine on my puter (so far).
The only problem I had was in the captain's quarters, trying to open his safe.
That's been addressed in the forums already, and I did it the way those posts suggested...putting objects on the pegs according to the first letters of the objects.
All pegs did go down, but nothing happened.
I did it a few times...with the same results.
Is this a glitch? Or am I getting some of the objects wrong?
It would be nice if the correct objects would lock into place so you know they're correct. Or maybe they do but I'm getting ALL of them wrong!!
Finally, I hit the skip button (goes against my grain to do that) and went on until my demo ran out.
Oh well...
I'm off to buy the game anyway...lol

When all the pegs go down, the safe should open, then you take the compass.

[Post New]by lovethemopals on Jan 24, 09 11:03 AM
Got 6 minutes left on the demo, I think this is a keeper.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jan 24, 09 11:33 AM
I just get black screen too. I have installed and uninstalled, turned off popup blocker, virus checker dl any windoes updates. info did say maybe newest directx version might be needed dl that too, ran all scans i have ie..spyware, malware, virus, etc. i wrote bigfish but havent heard back yet. after scans are done i am shutting down 1 more time then trying again. if that dont work i am asking for a game credit ubtil they fix this. i dont remember the game but this happened before a while back. bella

[Post New]by burdiebird on Jan 24, 09 11:38 AM
looloo123 wrote:i uninstalled and reinstalled , same thing again, 3rd game this week and tech support says my puters just fine.
so frustrated,i really wanted to play this game too

[Post New]by frostymadge on Jan 24, 09 11:38 AM
hello...anybody know where the heck the firewood is to light match for dynamite ...so i can free the puppy lmao...has had me stumped for awhile

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 11:39 AM
It's not firewood. Find the match, then move it to the fire so that it lights the match, then use that to light the dynamite.

[Post New]by burdiebird on Jan 24, 09 11:40 AM
I had the same problem, black screen nothing happenend. Uninstalled and reinstalled...same thing. Then I shut down my computer,restarted and it's fine now. Works well.

[Post New]by frostymadge on Jan 24, 09 11:42 AM
thank you very much and i am off on my adventure once again lol

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Jan 24, 09 11:44 AM
Kudos to Big Fish. I love this game, it is awesome. Two thumbs up for Big Fish.

[Post New]by burdiebird on Jan 24, 09 11:49 AM
Hey all...I'm stuck at the desolated well. Anyone know how I can light the candle to use in the well?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 11:53 AM
You don't have to light it. Just pick it up, and touch it on the rope.

[Post New]by burdiebird on Jan 24, 09 11:54 AM
lordkalvan wrote:You don't have to light it. Just pick it up, and touch it on the rope.

Thanks!

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Jan 24, 09 12:01 PM
I'm stuck at the farmer's. I've got the watermelon & nail. I can draw the beesdown with the watermelon. Just can't figure out how to keep them away from the honey. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by SweetiePi on Jan 24, 09 12:05 PM
Help I am
stuck on guitar strings - cant find them to play it and get the egg.....

SweetiePi

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Jan 24, 09 12:11 PM
click on the horse's tail and some will go into inventory. Put those on the guitar. It will play automatically & the hen will lay an egg

[Post New]by bratgirl1216 on Jan 24, 09 12:31 PM
Does anyone know how you solve the milk riddle??? I am stuck on this and it is driving me crazy!!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 12:36 PM
Milk riddle:

1. Fill the jug on the left (3), then pour all of that into the jug on the right. You now have 0, 5, 3.

2. Fill the jug on the left again. Now you have 3, 2, 3.

3. Use the jug on the left to top off the jug on the right. Now you have 1, 2, 5.

4. Empty the jug on the right into the middle jug, so you have 1, 7, 0.

5. Empty the jug on the left into the jug on the right, then fill the jug on the left again (from the middle). Now it's 3, 4, 1.

6. Empty the jug on the left into the jug on the right - giving 0, 4, 4.

AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Jan 24, 09 12:38 PM
What an outstanding game, well planned, excellent visual appeal and really creepy sometimes. Some of the HOs are so cleverly hidden...so happy I was in relaxed mode. Skipped 2 mini games. I am humbled, usually can get them....just couldn't figure them out...I'll conquer them the next time through. Definite replay, great little side trips. Thought I knew exactly what to look for for the extra hints, missed two of them. No glitches. A real joy to play. Thank you BigFish, a real solid game.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jan 24, 09 12:40 PM
Just played 1/2 an hour of the demo ... decided I'll be purchasing this one. It's a fun game.

Burgy
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Burgy on Jan 24, 09 12:46 PM
All done...and yes, it was too short.
The ending does say "To be Continued", so that's something to look forward to.
I can honestly say I liked the game a lot and was disappointed to have it end so soon.
Yes, i will play it again, because I skipped one of the mini-games. It seemed to have a glitch, but maybe it will work next time.
Also, I played in relaxed mode, so maybe I'll go timed.
All in all, good game, but wish it had been longer (but I already said that didn't I? lol)

Go to: