Ac23
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Post any All My Gods technical issues here only

[Post New]by Ac23 on Oct 8, 13 12:18 AM
On all my gods my game glitches and I keep on selling resources for 8. Dollars. Please help!!!

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Oct 19, 13 5:26 AM
kit1717 wrote:
ozzfest wrote:I have a task now which is to get money of 20245,but since the money limit seems to be 20000,so how can I finish it?

I had a similar problem. The request was for 20495 gold, but since the cap seems to be 20000, that task just sat there until I finished everything else and won the game. I then deleted that profile. I have played the game three more times without running across the problem again.

This is not a technical issue. There are numerous posts on how to accomplish the quests for more than 20,000.

"You have sold excess goods for 4 gold"

[Post New]by Tiggergirl1978 on Jan 21, 14 7:25 PM
Chrialg6 wrote:It never, ever stops. The middle of the screen just keeps popping up with that and i have to sell everything down but 5 seconds later its back.

Fix?

I have this exact problem. I've re-started the game twice now, and it happens every time.

Anyone know how to fix it?

[Post New]by gingergen on Apr 4, 14 9:48 AM
kush23uk wrote:
P_Angelface wrote:Not sure if this will make any sense but I've built about 12 barns for storage, but my science points are stuck at 360 and are red. It won't let me get any more, but things like cabbage etc are at 470 and not in excess. I'm stuck because I can't research anything else as they all need 400 science points. Any suggestions?? Thanks

I am exactly the same - i have no idea what to do now. Anyone help pleeeeease?

Your science points are determined by how many schools/universities you have. So you need to build/upgrade your schools, and build a university when that becomes an option.

On a totally separate note, I too have the recurring maxed-out cheese production error, which leads to the continual flashing of "you have sold your excess goods" text and sound warnings. I scrapped my game, started again and... I got the same thing again in about the same time in the game (shortly after discovering the desert).

This is a game I bought with the refund coupon I got because my LAST game didn't work either. (And yes, I contacted support, and went through all the troubleshooting, which basically only amounted to "are your video card drivers and Flash/Shockwave up to date." Which they are.)

It's too bad, because as far as I've been able to play the games here, they've been fun. But they are clearly not Mac friendly.

[Post New]by ADenny12 on Sep 10, 14 4:31 PM

A lot of what I am reading on this msg board don't seem to be glitches. Two stone pits are enough. Barns will help you to produce more except for books. You need to build more schools to increase the number of books you can have. I have had no problems building any of the roads? And I have found that if I keep enough food resources stocked up, that the people do not strike. Now all that being said, I did run into the Direct x8 error a few weeks ago and after having played the game successfully in the past on the same laptop. So...I went online & downloaded the latest version of the game and that error went away. A problem I AM having now is that toward the end of the game, I repair all buildings from Hera's strikes that pop up and the game still acts like I haven't repaired all the buildings even though there aren't anymore left with the boucing circle over them. I even clicked on every building to see if a 'repair' message would pop up, but no dice. So the only glitch I seem to be having is that the game tells me all buildings are not repaired although they show as repaired/intact. Otherwise, I think this is a kickin game and I enjoy it very much.

[Post New]by Buckeyebabe13 on Nov 5, 14 9:48 PM
Okay, I KNOW I am not the only person with this issue, but this is seriously annoying. I'm at Victorius' soldiers, and lo and behold, my people are frozen. Big Fish, FIX. THIS. PROBLEM.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 6, 14 1:07 PM
Hey Buckeyebabe13

I'm really sorry to see you're experiencing this issue! With freezing characters like this, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you on this issue.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

Go to: