Ukswf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Ukswf on Dec 7, 12 5:06 AM
Same problem here with the iPad 2. I can't get into the theatre stage to repair the rope. The map says I am there but I am not. I am really disappointed as I was enjoying the game.

Re:Post any Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Leighclub on Dec 10, 12 2:41 AM
On iPad version. Something happened!

Can not access to play hidden object scene at 2nd floor hotel and seaside by the boat. I've touch it but nothing happen. Help!

[Post New]by Leighclub on Dec 12, 12 11:29 AM
Still waiting for the help!

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Mar 22, 13 4:29 PM
Running Mac Lion 10.7.5 and am current on all updates.
Have been having one main problem. Game keeps shutting down my computer completely. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It made no difference; I get the veil of doom (blackish screen unrolls from the top with a variety of languages saying that I need to power down the computer).
Or, the game just quits and I get thrown back to the main screen. Very frustrating.

epepe
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by epepe on Apr 13, 13 9:12 AM
I get a blank box (no text) when hovering over inventory items, when clicking for hints or clicking on "help" to learn puzzle objectives. I tried uninstalling & reinstalling and still have the same issue. I have the Mac version.

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by anges35 on Aug 20, 13 10:44 AM
iPad Version:
West Wing> Hotel Hall> Key Rack>>>>

Please adjust the lower row of the key tag pieces. Most were so low tha clicking on them took me back a screen, although it was the correct tag piece.

It took me 30 min. of going back and forth to complete the tags.

Thank you.

BTW: this game is incredibly slow to change the sceen.

[Post New]by rainiershadow on Oct 26, 13 10:08 AM
After reloading a fourth time, finally got the crate. Now I got to the grotto and got the key. Have to use it and it's gone from inventory. Playing in iPad 3 and things were working fine. Turned it off and recharged but still nothing. Getting very frustrated and do not want to restart a fifth time but paid good money not to be able to complete! Please help soon

[Post New]by Hiroshi_Mishima on Mar 28, 14 1:06 AM
Okay, I'm having trouble with the achievements not working.

Originally, I was doing well. Got all the achievements for finding 10 objects within 10 seconds, finishing in less than a minute, and later even the Finished Tutorial one.

Unfortunately, I screwed up and accidentally clicked Hint instead of the object I was after - cause of that blasted cursor lag others have mentioned - and so I went to start a fresh profile.

Now it isn't giving me the achievements for finishing 10 objects in 10 seconds (even though I know I did) nor is it giving me the one for the finished tutorial. I tried twice to get the Finished Tutorial achievement, no luck. I'm starting to think they're bugged.

I really hate that a tutorial achievement was even included, they get in the way of enjoying the game - just like all the other time-sensitive puzzles. Unfortunately, since I'm a completionist, I won't be satisfied unless I can get them all.. which isn't gonna happen if they're broken.

EDIT: After sleeping on it, I decided to give it one more try. I uninstalled the game, deleted the profile folder in Documents & Settings, and made periodic backups while playing through the first section. I also did some reading around about the tutorial - which is waaaay too finicky and sensitive, by the way - and discovered there may have been a step I was missing.

Whatever the case, I managed to get the tutorial achievement. I also turned off the custom cursor. It's ugly and breaks the immersion, but it works and cuts down on the mouse lag. I think it may have also been interfering with the time-sensitive achievements, because upon turning it off I had no trouble getting those again.

If I could say something to Elephant Games.. it'd be to either do away with Achievements entirely, or stick to the "complete HOG/Puzzles without hints" ones. The time sensitive ones are a pain in the arse and don't always wanna work. In fact, they make the player want to rush, and we shouldn't be racing through these games.

Edited on 03/28/2014 at 11:03:05 AM PST

[Post New]by themtwo on Aug 24, 14 11:51 AM
I have got the straight going from ace to 10 in the right order and it will not move into my inventory, every time I click it changes the cards. Help please.

[Post New]by behavorial on Sep 1, 14 1:52 PM
i keep getting a ce.exe error . I have a windows vista computer. Help

Kopikido
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Kopikido on Dec 20, 14 2:32 PM
I just tried the Trial Version and I was only in it for a minute because THE GRAPHICS was UTTERLY HORRIBLE! Actually, there's no graphics at all. It's all dark blankness on the screen. Aside from that, the cursor was jumpy. It made my eyes hurt.
C'mon Mystery Trackers guys, you did well with Raincliff maybe you can give your fans a treat with this one if you fixed it.

Go to: