Re:Post any Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by tracylev on Jan 8, 13 8:40 PM
The violet crystal disappeared. How do I find it again? Went back to the cathedral but its not there. Recommendations?

Re:Post any Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by tracylev on Jan 9, 13 8:00 AM
I'm playing on an iPad mini

[Post New]by mr_dog on Feb 14, 13 3:30 PM
hi

Just got to the point where they take away my father - returned to his chambers and tried to pick up figurine - then the game just closed and returned to home screen

tried restarting/resetting ipad and it closes every time i try to play now.

Ipad4 64GB ios 6.1

mr dog

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 14, 13 3:36 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the iPad version of this game!

I think it's definitely best for you to get in touch with our Mobile Support Team so they can take a look at what's going on. They have the best info about how to troubleshoot the game on that device and can work with you directly to get everything straightened out.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by amykorth on Feb 18, 13 11:30 AM
I recently purchased Dark Strokes Sins of the Father Collectors Edition for my iPad. Several days after I downloaded an update that claimed to fix bugs in the application.

Now the game shuts off every time I attempt to play it. The crash problem first started when trying to access the "map" function of the game, then when I hit the "hint" button and eventually the game stopped opening all together. I did not have any problems with either the free edition of this game or the game following purchase and only started experiencing trouble after the application "update".

I have several other games that are running properly so I can only assume the trouble lies with most recent app update.

Please advise if there is a fix, and if not, I would like a POC to receive a refund for a game that doesn't work.

thank you

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 18, 13 12:22 PM
Hi amykorth and welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry you're having trouble with this game on your iPad!

Our Mobile Support Team can definitely take a look at what's going on and work with you to get everything resolved. Please contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

unlocking game

[Post New]by Bones1960 on Feb 23, 13 5:02 PM
when i try to unlock the game a message comes up indicating i need a wifi or cellular network connection. I have a working connection to the internet via my phone (not wifi) i do not understand why it does not just see my internet connection and goes from there, it ends with a purchase failed message. Can i unlock the game via my laptop?

Great game too, awesome graphics and sound.

GEmory
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by GEmory on Feb 24, 13 8:31 PM
I finished the main game in one sitting (love the story), and then went to bed last night. Tonight I pulled up the game to play the bonus chapter, and my profile wasn't there anymore. Had to enter my name again, and now it wants me to play the whole game again to access the bonus chapter.

Although I love the story and enjoyed the game, I really don't feel like playing the whole game again to get to the bonus chapter.

megmano
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by megmano on Mar 15, 13 7:50 AM
I have had this game for a year. Unfortunately, I do not own a computer but use the one at my housesitter's home. I look forward to playing the game BUT not painting the eye. I am now stuck on that now and can not move on. I am doing EVERYTHING correctly but the paintbrush does not paint. My right eye (her left), putting the paintbrush in the paint, and painting the "right" eye.

Please help!!!

megmano
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by megmano on Mar 16, 13 9:07 AM

Still waiting. Went back and read "tips" for painting the eye. Guess what? Nothing has changed. I am stuck. This is such an awsome game but I must have, in the past, been able to paint it, but now I can't do it. I have tried "several" times but NOTHING>

megmano
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by megmano on Mar 16, 13 9:11 AM
I did it!!!!! Thanks for all your help. (NOT)

__tt
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by __tt on May 20, 13 7:12 AM
I am at the casket with all the stones, and the game won't let me place them! I restarted my iPad, but still the same issue!

Go to: