WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23, 2

[Post New]by WilJul on Oct 16, 12 11:17 PM
fmstocco wrote:Hi, I believe this is a bug, please help.
I did everything right also followed the walkthrough but when I enter the room of treasure, where the 13 skeletons are, there is no Crown's phantom sitting at the table. No matter what I do, he does not show, so I can't kill him. Is he afraid of me LOL
Must be a bug. Please help.
Welcome to the forum, fmstocco!!
Will it let you place the skulls on the skeletons?

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23, 20

[Post New]by Gamergirl818 on Nov 8, 12 7:15 PM
I am stuck in the graveyard. I cannot open the trap door. I see the puzzle at the base of the stairs, but it won't let me change the characters. I have cleaned the fountain and looked through the walk through for anything I am missing. Help!

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23, 2

[Post New]by Grozzo on Nov 8, 12 10:00 PM
Mnmingle wrote:I am missing a T shaped puzzle piece for the graveyard puzzle. One was already there, one I got from the chandelier, the other one I don't even remember, but I am missing one. So can't complete the puzzle. HELP!!

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23,

[Post New]by Grozzo on Nov 8, 12 10:02 PM
Grozzo wrote:
Mnmingle wrote:I am missing a T shaped puzzle piece for the graveyard puzzle. One was already there, one I got from the chandelier, the other one I don't even remember, but I am missing one. So can't complete the puzzle. HELP!!
Hi the T shape your missing is the one you get from the groundsman at the start. Mary's husband.

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23, 20

[Post New]by Samimac on Dec 1, 12 10:30 AM
I can't get the key to unlock the door at the bottom of the staircase so I am stuck. Any suggestions will be deeply appreciated.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 2, 12 12:43 AM
Samimac wrote:I can't get the key to unlock the door at the bottom of the staircase so I am stuck. Any suggestions will be deeply appreciated.

Welcome to the forums, Samimac!!!

SPOILER!!!

You need to find and use a coat hanger to get the key out from under the door. Good luck!

[Post New]by coleyar on Dec 27, 12 7:06 AM
I'm assuming I need to get the parrot from Cooters wife to get thru the snake in the swamp? The game froze up when I was talking to her so I think I missed something. Hint keeps telling mr snake is afraid of parrot but I don't know how to get the parrot? Can anyone help?

[Post New]by coleyar on Dec 27, 12 7:25 AM
After you talk to cooters wife you have to go in the house and talk to Mary the cleaning lady about voodoo

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 1, 13 1:31 AM
coleyar wrote:I'm assuming I need to get the parrot from Cooters wife to get thru the snake in the swamp? The game froze up when I was talking to her so I think I missed something. Hint keeps telling mr snake is afraid of parrot but I don't know how to get the parrot? Can anyone help?

Hi coleyar! Welcome to the forums! On the first page of this forum is a thread marked with a yellow sticky note entitled "13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS". You may find answers to your questions there! Here's what it says about the parrot:

SPOILERS - BEWARE!

The darn PARROT keeps flying away!
You will need a cage to contain the parrot. The cage is on the second floor balcony of the manor, near the attic entry and the beehive. You will need a jar of honey to distract the bees and a screwdriver to remove the cage. Go back to the Landry’s, click on the parrot and he will go in the cage in your inventory.

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by Debbiedior on Jan 27, 13 10:47 AM
I've been stuck on the cannons for 2 days ,! I've even started again but still the same problem !,,, the codes are not working ! They do not match the ones on the map !!! Please please help.....

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 2, 13 6:20 PM
Debbiedior wrote:I've been stuck on the cannons for 2 days ,! I've even started again but still the same problem !,,, the codes are not working ! They do not match the ones on the map !!! Please please help.....

Hi Debbiedior! Welcome to the pond!!! If you go to the thread on the first page of this forum entitled "Cannons in swamp" explanations compiled here (it's marked with a yellow sticky note) you should find multiple excellent explanations on how to complete the cannon puzzles. You can also copy and paste the link below to get to the page:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/132458.page

Good luck and Happy Gaming!!!

Qnmartin
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Qnmartin on Mar 11, 13 6:50 PM
I really need help with the honey. I'm on a regular IPAD (not version 2, etc.). I never got the Hidden Objects scene to get the honey. What did I miss? Can I get the scene and the honey somehow? Please help. I really really don't want to start over.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 12, 13 4:06 PM
Hi Qnmartin,

Sometimes a hidden object scene won't be triggered until something else happens in another part of the game, which might be what's going on here with the honey.

I'd suggest checking the walkthrough we have for the game and seeing if it shows anything you can still do somewhere else. Just follow the link below to be taken right there:

Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition Walkthrough

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23, 201

[Post New]by blueflier on Mar 17, 13 2:50 PM
SPOILER:

I have looked at the parchment in the chest in the tomb and have been trying to put the skulls in order in the alligator's nest. Nothing seems to work. The only "lights" that go on are those on the 13th skull. From the walkthrough, I got the puzzle right, but is there anything I'm doing wrong? Does it matter when I place the skulls as well as where?! Please help...I've been stuck on this final puzzle for DAYS. :/

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 17, 13 3:07 PM
blueflier wrote:SPOILER:

I have looked at the parchment in the chest in the tomb and have been trying to put the skulls in order in the alligator's nest. Nothing seems to work. The only "lights" that go on are those on the 13th skull. From the walkthrough, I got the puzzle right, but is there anything I'm doing wrong? Does it matter when I place the skulls as well as where?! Please help...I've been stuck on this final puzzle for DAYS. :/

The walkthrough does not show how YOUR puzzle should be set, only the parchment in YOUR game can show you that. Set the skulls in the order shown on the parchment you received from the Ashwin Poncer chest, the wt only has an example.

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23,

[Post New]by enfantfou on Jun 16, 13 2:16 AM
NanMoo wrote:
Hi NanMoo! See if this excerpt from the FAQs helps you out:

I can’t get the METAL DETECTOR/SHOVEL to work!
The trick with the metal detector and digging holes is to NEVER move your cursor once the light on the metal detector turns green. To begin – wave your metal detector around until the light turns solid green, then, without moving your cursor, click your mouse button and your shovel will appear. Then, without moving your cursor, click about three more times to dig the hole.

ETA: Also, make sure you have the shovel in your inventory first!

I'm having the same problem right now, and I don't quite understand what you mean with "click your mouse button". What mouse button? We are talking about playing the game on an iPad, right? Please help me out!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 18, 13 9:28 PM
enfantfou wrote:
NanMoo wrote:
Hi NanMoo! See if this excerpt from the FAQs helps you out:

I can’t get the METAL DETECTOR/SHOVEL to work!
The trick with the metal detector and digging holes is to NEVER move your cursor once the light on the metal detector turns green. To begin – wave your metal detector around until the light turns solid green, then, without moving your cursor, click your mouse button and your shovel will appear. Then, without moving your cursor, click about three more times to dig the hole.

ETA: Also, make sure you have the shovel in your inventory first!

I'm having the same problem right now, and I don't quite understand what you mean with "click your mouse button". What mouse button? We are talking about playing the game on an iPad, right? Please help me out!

Indeed, you are correct, these instructions were written before the iPad version came out. Is there no way for you to figure out an alternative? What do you do when you need to click on something? Tap the screen? Perhaps that will work. Just try not to move the metal detector when doing so.

[Post New]by Jazlon0017 on Nov 30, 13 12:02 PM
Hey I just downloaded MCF 13 and I can't get pass the weed removal without the game crashing. I have closed all background games and turned off my iPad and turned it back on and yet the game continues to crash. Please help!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 30, 13 6:01 PM
Jazlon0017 wrote:Hey I just downloaded MCF 13 and I can't get pass the weed removal without the game crashing. I have closed all background games and turned off my iPad and turned it back on and yet the game continues to crash. Please help!
Hi Jazlon! Welcome to the pond! Unfortunately the iPad has its own brand of glitches and the moderators don't visit this forum very often any more - so, you will probably be better off contacting customer support directly. Sorry I couldn't help!

[Post New]by Jazlon0017 on Dec 1, 13 5:06 AM
Thanks WilJul! I'll do that

Go to: