anarchyent
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:SPOILERS!! Walkthrough for Ghost Encounters: Deadwood in the works!

[Post New]by anarchyent on Mar 24, 12 2:17 PM
Sheerija wrote:Anarchy, I HAD to come in here and say, I just finished your game and I absolutely LOVED it! You got everything right. If you want my full opinion, I just posted in the review thread.

You rock!

Thank you so much! We always strive to make games that will be enjoyable. Glad we delivered the experience you were looking for!!!

Thanks again for playing,

Developer of Ghost Encounters: Deadwood

Edited on 03/24/2012 at 4:24:46 PM PST

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by niki93 on Mar 24, 12 2:25 PM
Thank you all 4 trying to help me but I clicked all over that wanted poster and still no rock I must be blind. once again the wanted poster next to the sheriif office right? and i still can not find the card 4 the windows, I'm stuck I have a watch, wine skin, mallet 1 puzzel piece, tongs where do I go now? Please help this blind old lady

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 24, 12 2:39 PM
niki93 wrote:Thank you all 4 trying to help me but I clicked all over that wanted poster and still no rock I must be blind. once again the wanted poster next to the sheriif office right? and i still can not find the card 4 the windows, I'm stuck I have a watch, wine skin, mallet 1 puzzel piece, tongs where do I go now? Please help this blind old lady

SPOILER ALERT

No Niki. Not the Wanted posted next to the Sheriff's Office. Go into the Sheriff's office, and out the back door. When you are outside, you see a stack of wood on the left in your way. You need to get an axe in a hidden object scene to get past it. Then you will come to the house that has a second Wanted poster on it. That's the one with the rock.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Mar 24, 12 2:52 PM
Niki, it's not the poster near the sheriff's office! It's a poster on the building which is beyond the wood (you have to chop the wood with an axe in order to reach it), to which you enter through the sheriff's office. You have to search for an axe. The card is added after playing a HOS. Search for use of the tongs or the mallet (I don't remember where I used them... )
My strategy is (when stuck) going to the first screen, and through the all locations, to hover on the scene around, may be I forgot something.

I am sure prpldva or Anarchy dev will help you.

tazdaffy
Narwhal
Narwhal
30,066 Posts

[Post New]by tazdaffy on Mar 24, 12 2:54 PM
How do you get into the Sheriff's Office, where is the card, tile, axe & papers? In my inventory I have the pocket watch, blacksmith hammer, wrench & empty wine skin. I have been back & forth so many times I just want to stop playing.

anarchyent
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by anarchyent on Mar 24, 12 3:20 PM
tazdaffy - You'll need to use the BLACKSMITH'S HAMMER to break open the wagon at the end of town next to the gallows where the sheriff is being hung. The other items will come in handy later, but you'll need to use the hammer first.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for playing,

Edited on 03/24/2012 at 4:25:01 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 24, 12 3:21 PM
tazdaffy wrote:How do you get into the Sheriff's Office, where is the card, tile, axe & papers? In my inventory I have the pocket watch, blacksmith hammer, wrench & empty wine skin. I have been back & forth so many times I just want to stop playing.

Walk past the mercantile to the gallows and use the blacksmith's hammer on the boards covering the wagon door. Take the chess piece from inside.

If you haven't already, go back to the crossroads and look at the window on the left- you will see 4 numbers- they are the combination for the Mercantile door.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

jorn1996
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Ghost Encounters: Deadwood in the works!

[Post New]by jorn1996 on Mar 24, 12 3:27 PM
anarchyent wrote:That's correct! Go to the center of town (where the ghost of Blackjack first appeared). Zoom in to the window on the left. Use the PLAYING CARD to unlock the window!

Hope that helps!

Thanks for playing,
(removed by moderator)

Yes, thank you. I managed to figure it out. But, alas I am tuck again......lol

Edited on 03/25/2012 at 6:23:20 AM PST

jorn1996
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jorn1996 on Mar 24, 12 3:35 PM
Stuck, not tuck....hee hee

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Mar 24, 12 3:43 PM
jorn1996 wrote:Stuck, not tuck....hee hee

Where are you stuck?

FYI, if you double click on your post, you can edit it.

Edited on 03/24/2012 at 3:44:09 PM PST

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by niki93 on Mar 24, 12 3:59 PM
Valdy wrote:
niki93 wrote:Thank you all 4 trying to help me but I clicked all over that wanted poster and still no rock I must be blind. once again the wanted poster next to the sheriif office right? and i still can not find the card 4 the windows, I'm stuck I have a watch, wine skin, mallet 1 puzzel piece, tongs where do I go now? Please help this blind old lady

SPOILER ALERT

No Niki. Not the Wanted posted next to the Sheriff's Office. Go into the Sheriff's office, and out the back door. When you are outside, you see a stack of wood on the left in your way. You need to get an axe in a hidden object scene to get past it. Then you will come to the house that has a second Wanted poster on it. That's the one with the rock.

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Valdy wrote:

SPOILER ALERT

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Valdy wrote:

SPOILER ALERT

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by niki93 on Mar 24, 12 4:01 PM
Valdy wrote:

SPOILER ALERT

Bee921
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Bee921 on Mar 24, 12 4:02 PM
I need to find a gate handle & 2 library books, also need something to wedge into the crack in the tomb. Please help!!
Also, how can I get saltpeter from the barrel?

Edited on 03/24/2012 at 4:04:37 PM PST

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by niki93 on Mar 24, 12 4:03 PM
Thank you again f
4 the help but now I need an axe any help please

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Mar 24, 12 4:09 PM
Bee921 wrote:I need to find a gate handle & 2 library books, also need something to wedge into the crack in the tomb. Please help!!

The wedge is in Blackjack's grave.

You don't take the saltpetre, you put your charcoal and sulphur into it and stir with the spoon, put the lid on and, it's yours. Explosive for the mine entrance.

Edited on 03/24/2012 at 4:11:29 PM PST

Bee921
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Bee921 on Mar 24, 12 4:36 PM
Sheerija wrote:
Bee921 wrote:I need to find a gate handle & 2 library books, also need something to wedge into the crack in the tomb. Please help!!

The wedge is in Blackjack's grave.

You don't take the saltpetre, you put your charcoal and sulphur into it and stir with the spoon, put the lid on and, it's yours. Explosive for the mine entrance.

Thanx! The help with the explosive seemed to be all the help I needed.

[Post New]by NURSIEDAWN on Mar 24, 12 4:43 PM
I am totally stuck on the clock hands.I have the Sherriff's badge, puzzle piece 1/3, sulfur, whisky, Blackjack's hat and the rock. the pocket watch is hung by the big clock.Anyone know how to find the clock hands and get into the station as there is no keyhole and the door is locked!

tazdaffy
Narwhal
Narwhal
30,066 Posts

[Post New]by tazdaffy on Mar 24, 12 4:54 PM
anarchyent wrote:tazdaffy - You'll need to use the BLACKSMITH'S HAMMER to break open the wagon at the end of town next to the gallows where the sheriff is being hung. The other items will come in handy later, but you'll need to use the hammer first.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for playing,

Too funny. I tried that before (more than once) & it didn't work. After your help, for some reason it worked. Thank you for your help anarchyent. I really appriciate it.

Go to: