hb98rml
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Welcome to Totem Tribe forum

[Post New]by hb98rml on Feb 22, 09 10:03 AM
Thanks Cyberomega. I finally found the last blue turtle thanks to you. You've made a great work on youtube.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 22, 09 10:04 PM
Thank you

Welcome to Totem Tribe forum

[Post New]by jbugg2010 on Feb 22, 09 10:51 PM
HELP, I am about to chuck my computer into the garden, I have the fishing rod, float, bait and hook. I can see the circles in the water, but cannot work out how to use the items. For my sanity the safety of my computer please help

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 22, 09 10:56 PM
You are missing fishing line. Its in the upper left corner. If you have the idol activated use the clairvoyance spell on that area, then recharge the spell again.

[Post New]by mamachristel on Feb 25, 09 6:06 AM
I am on the cloud level, after the big fight with the shades. I have found 3 lights and gotten some of the clouds to give way, but I got to the tower, and it asked me to look in the water for a treasure, but the clouds are not letting me get to an area where I think the treasure is. How you do you get through this level??, I have figured out most things, have to go back and fish since i got all the pieces but did not get that hint about the circles of fish, but I am stuck here!

Can anyone help me out!!

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Feb 25, 09 8:25 AM
mamachristel - the treasure can be found by clicking the water around the guide stone that tells you that some things are hidden...

hth

...and if not...Cyberomega had a video walkthru on youtube...and Doobie has a written walkthru on one of these game threads...those should sort you out in no time...

DownAndjOutnLA
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by DownAndjOutnLA on Mar 9, 09 10:02 PM
Hi all, since I couldn't download dracula I decided to down load and play Totem Tribe, I must be the dumbest here. I never have gotten off the first place they began. I have no clue what I'm doing except I have a bunch of little lady bugs and warrior fighters wandering around. I have built the teaching barracks and the huts and here I sit like a knot on a log not knowing what to do. Any help would be great help...

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Mar 10, 09 5:45 AM
DownAndjOutnLA - TT is a great game - and don't feel bad that you aren't sure what to do...you are not alone!!

...now, that being said - you probably need to read some of the other threads in the TT game forum...Doobie has a written walkthru and Cyber has done a video walkthru - if you check the threads on the game forum - you will find them along with other tips and help.

Mostly at the beginning of the island there will be a page to tell you your objectives for this island and sometimes you can figure out by reading the guidestones.

hth

DownAndjOutnLA
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by DownAndjOutnLA on Mar 10, 09 9:11 PM
Thank you so much, great help!!!!!

[Post New]by betty57 on Mar 18, 09 12:21 AM
macvig wrote:Love Totem Tribe but stuck on 2nd Shark Island, can't find the water drop to get to chest....is that where the crystal to leave island is located?

[Post New]by alicethecat1948 on Mar 19, 09 7:14 AM
how do you get theese guys to swim

ELIZABEAD
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by ELIZABEAD on Mar 27, 09 10:31 AM
Cyberomega wrote:I made video walkthrus on Totem Tribe uploaded already on You Tube. You might by watching them, find what you are looking for.

How can I get to your walkthroughs? Also, what can I do if I have no more room for buildings and need to build frost tower?

New problem: I think I have been to Scorched Island before, but it keeps freezing up.

Edited on 03/27/2009 at 10:36:04 AM PST

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Mar 28, 09 5:36 PM
On You Tube do a search for Totem Tribe. My id is Cyberomega1966

For islands locking up, go to the Enkord website they talk about how to fix it.

[Post New]by cherniemoe on Apr 17, 09 10:50 AM
I can find all gems except the last white one on volcano island. There were 2 in the hidden spot,but where is 3rd one? Any help is appreciated. I have 99% of gems.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on May 1, 09 8:13 PM
On You Tube I made a video for each of the islands and finding all the gems for each island. Do a search for Cyberomega1966 and then find the island you need to see where all the gems are.

Re:Welcome to Totem Tribe forum HELP at the last one

[Post New]by claudiadenise on May 16, 09 12:20 PM
Please someone help me I'm on the island where the comet fell but did not solve the riddle of the giant crystal ball that has a black and white how to resolve this?

[Post New]by snowdeer on Jun 24, 09 2:03 PM
tsarnikolas2 wrote:What gives with this game? When we click next or continue it totally freezes up. Help!!!

my game does the same thing.....i only got to the second island.

[Post New]by zenaide on Feb 13, 10 6:02 AM
Hi. I'm on COMET CRASH SITE, and I need to destroy the Crystal Pedestal. The last for me have two small purplepilars beside the crystal. Four more are in another sites, so far from the pedestal. Somebody knows what I need to do to destroy this pedestal?
Thanks
Zenaide

KDinMD43
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by KDinMD43 on Nov 14, 10 7:14 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Totem Tribe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Totem Tribe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I played this game 4 or 5 times and loved every minute. Will there ever be a Totem Tribe 2? It's difficult finding this type of game. What is it considered? I loved this one and Zellians.

Please point me to others like this I loved them.

KDinMD

glamma
Clownfish
Clownfish
736 Posts

[Post New]by glamma on Nov 14, 10 7:28 AM
KDinMD43 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Totem Tribe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Totem Tribe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I played this game 4 or 5 times and loved every minute. Will there ever be a Totem Tribe 2? It's difficult finding this type of game. What is it considered? I loved this one and Zellians.

Please point me to others like this I loved them.

KDinMD

Totem tribe gold was released in the summer by the developers, it is a upgraded totem tribe, well worth your money to purchase from them. I understand BF will not be getting this version of the game.

Go to: