Walkthrough?

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Re:Walkthrough?

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Jun 9, 12 5:45 PM
This looks like it is a great game...but...I am not very good with puzzles. So far I have played the demo for 40 minutes and have enjoyed it, but...I am stuck.

Unfortunately I am going to have to uninstall. Without a WT, I already know I will not be able to finish this game

If this was a lousy game then I would not mind unstalling haha

Oh well. On to bigger and better things.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 9, 12 11:05 PM
There may not be a walkthrough on BFG but there are several walkthroughs online - just google!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 9, 12 11:18 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:There may not be a walkthrough on BFG but there are several walkthroughs online - just google!

...... not to mention 5 pages of posts in this game's forum, most of which are asking for and receiving assistance from other members ..... if you take the time to "look".
Cheers

[Post New]by biglug102966 on Jun 12, 12 4:41 PM
can somebody tell me how to get the girl out of hour glass

satin1960
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by satin1960 on Jun 12, 12 6:33 PM
FelineParent wrote:I would really like to see a walkthrough about now. I am stuck trying to free Mary. Hint just keeps pointing me to same place and I can't see anything else to do there.
Is anyone there yet?
Thanks FelineParent

satin1960
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by satin1960 on Jun 12, 12 6:37 PM
I am trying to free Mary too! I have done everything but I can't get the tuning fork on the left to work. please help if you can.

[Post New]by pwmwsf on Jun 17, 12 12:16 PM
FelineParent wrote:I would really like to see a walkthrough about now. I am stuck trying to free Mary. Hint just keeps pointing me to same place and I can't see anything else to do there.
Is anyone there yet?
Thanks FelineParent

Re:Walkthrough? sandman

[Post New]by boriquasoyyo on Jun 29, 12 7:46 PM
i also am stuck saving mary..tired of clicking and clicking and get no wherere..what can i do...please help...i want to finish this game AND GO TO THE NEXT,,,LOLOLO

[Post New]by stormy6340 on Jul 7, 12 1:52 PM
i can't figure out how to break the hour glass so i can get mary out

[Post New]by flutter on Sep 2, 12 2:38 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there FelineParent,
Are you trying to free Mary from the sandglass?
If so, highlight below (or hit quote as Cherb has suggested above).
There are three stages not necessarily in this order- highlight below
1. Find and place the fuses in the RHS section of the machine.
2. Find and place the switches and place them on the middle section of the machine - turn them.
3. Use the arrows and switches at the top of the LHS of the machine to fill the containers with liquid - 3 parts on the left, 4 on the right.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

[Post New]by flutter on Sep 2, 12 2:40 PM
in what order

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re: Walkthrough?

[Post New]by jdelbove on Nov 13, 12 5:30 AM
That makes 2 of us, I can't free Mary either and if I have to hear her wretched voice for 2 more minutes, I am going to scream! Hint is absolutely useless. I have been ckicking back & forth for 15 minutes trying to get 4 but forget it! No walkthrough, this game is garbage. So sorry I BOUGHT it!

[Post New]by TIREDEVE on Dec 11, 12 7:04 AM
ulricaverdi wrote:How do you get the cat off the windmill blade?

[Post New]by SirenSong on Jan 27, 13 8:35 PM
Can someone help me? I can't get the cat out off of the windmill. I have a hook in my inventory but I don't seem to be using it in the right place. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

And I agree with JoBee1215. I don't always have the luxury of playing a game straight through and when I come back to it, there isn't any help in the forums. So for all of you experts that don't need a walkthrough, be a dear and create one for those of us who do and we will be especially grateful. Thank you.

[Post New]by fred101 on Mar 9, 13 11:52 PM
I would love a walkthrough.

I have the boot, Can opener and door handle. i dont know where to use these.

if there was a walk through i would know. if i hit hint it just keeps taking me to the same spot.

[Post New]by emills34119 on Mar 14, 13 10:55 AM
karend27 wrote:I'M STUCK AT THE SAFE, SILLY I KNOW BUT JUST CANT GET IT. HAVE IT CLEANED AND JUST CANT FIGURE OUT THE SYMBOLS!!!! HELP PLEASE

I'm stuck at the safe also. Anyone have an answer.

[Post New]by emills34119 on Mar 14, 13 11:41 AM
I really need to know how to open the safe. I have tried everything and I can't move on without opening it.

Help!!!

budfrog69
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by budfrog69 on Mar 22, 13 1:07 PM
where do i place the rock near the well?

[Post New]by sallysue123 on May 27, 13 2:54 PM
Is anyone there yet?
Thanks FelineParent

[Post New]by sallysue123 on May 27, 13 2:57 PM
I am also trying to free mary has anybody done this yet if so tell me how please as its driving me mad

Go to: