bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Post any Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 12, 13 10:37 AM
Hey there Fishes,

Just wanted to swim in with a little extra advice!

If you're experiencing any issues at the Air Compressor where the Nozzle needs to be picked up to blow the dust off of the Bones, or at the Clock Hand puzzle where the hour hand needs to be moved to 9 o'clock please be sure to contact our Tech Support Team first, as they have some specific steps to help with those troubles.

Thanks and happy playing!

bfgIzara

Edited on 03/12/2013 at 10:38:02 AM PST

Darkaddict25
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Post any Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Darkaddict25 on Jul 12, 13 11:30 AM
I am sorry but this is a sad attempt with the Development of this game. I have all the Video Cards ETC. It still Lags. It the Game not my Computer. It ridiculous how broken this game is. So since this company can't even bother to do a better job and then have the nerve to charge money for this. Seriously come on people. So this will be the last time I buy a game from this Company Period. It not all that hard to make
a simple game like this. One bad Company I don't appreciate all the unnecessary
Headache. It Rude and Disrespectful to put out Junk like this they have no Pride or
Shame. It only a game but I don't care what it is I gave them my money.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 12, 13 12:38 PM
Hello Darkaddict25,

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience with this game.

I would definitely suggest getting in contact with our Customer Support Team with this information, so we can do our best to get this figured out.

To reach them, click on the green on the right-hand side of your screen and then 'Contact Us' on the bottom left.

I'll keep my fins crossed that this is sorted out for you quickly!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by tinkabell68 on Jul 28, 13 1:02 PM
I just bought the game and really enjoy playing it. The problem I'm having is with the thaumatropes. I've done all the things the walk through says to do but still only have 4 of them. Very frustrating because without all of them I can't continue.

Go to: