Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

Re:Group play for Secrets Can Kill, started June 16th, we welcome more players

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Jun 20, 12 2:25 AM
@joy Ahhh, so there it was, or could have been. I had a feeling there could be one there but got to it too late. Even tried ** opening the box twice, casue sometimes repetition gets rewarded. **

Granny_Fish
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Granny_Fish on Jun 20, 12 5:26 PM
I've been spending time in the school,,,reading everything and deciphering messages. It's starting to be a bit tedious, Have met and talked to students - must do more of that. Some clues make sense and others don't. Hmmmmm....

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Jun 21, 12 2:16 AM
@Granny_Fish not all messages hold actual clues. If you have questions or need a hint fire them away.

[Post New]by OvrThRainbo on Jun 21, 12 3:28 AM
No time to play since first session with ND. Two sick cats going to vet today. Disappointed that this and the other ND gamr I tried to play 2 years ago alone (but got stuck on b/c I didn'y know about hints - was't on ) do not have George. Loved her in the books. She was always a heroine for us tomboys even though she was not the lead character like Harriet in "Harriet The Spy". Also miss ND's roadster...

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Jun 22, 12 2:29 AM
@Rainbo Sorry you are a bit dissapointed that some things and persons from the books are missing. I am from Europe, so I haven't grown up with Nancy Drew and her books, in fact, I haven't read a single one of them Hope that dispite the differences with the books, you will still enjoy the games.
BTW, how are the cats doing? Was it just a routine visit or are they ill?

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Jun 24, 12 6:44 AM
@Rainbo -I don't know the books, but I do know that George does play a part in some of the games

Well I have finished! This was a much shorter game than the others I have played and not a lot of inventory use either. I'm used to having a huge inventory with Nancy! I managed to get 10 stars, I missed out on the ** arcade and money.**

Hope that anyone still playing is enjoying the game.

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Jun 24, 12 1:05 PM
Congrats on finishing popla

Great score btw

Granny_Fish
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Granny_Fish on Jun 25, 12 10:47 AM
Moving right along. Even managed to kill myself twice! Not a crucial question - I'm just curious. How many coins do people usually find? I haven't kept track (I spent some), but I think I found about ten so far.

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Jun 26, 12 2:42 AM
@Granny_Fish I think there are much more coins to be found I know for sure you get a lot of coins when you find an Eastern Egg
You only got yourself killed twice? Be prepared to die some more, it kind of comes with ND games:glad we have second chances.

Edited on 06/26/2012 at 2:44:26 AM PST

Granny_Fish
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Granny_Fish on Jun 26, 12 7:00 PM
Finished! Got two Easter eggs. Had 167 coins when done - I don't know if those included some I spent.

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Jun 27, 12 3:15 AM
Yay, congrats on finishing Granny_Fish!

Go to: