Nick Chase - TGT YEA!!!!!

Re:Nick Chase - TGT YEA!!!!!

[Post New]by portia60 on Feb 8, 09 10:12 PM
I just want to add to those asking for more games like this one. I'm bit of tired of straight HOGs and I found the variety of puzzles in this game fun. I also liked the graphic novel framework of the game, although I would have liked more discovery of the story and less exposition. I did find the game a bit short and the ending seemed rushed, but since I tend to obsess on games until they are finished, shorter is probably better for me. I see that several people complained about the game being too dark. My agine eyes often have difficult with games that are dark, but didn't with this one. I'm not sure why.

Bottom line: I'd definitely buy more games like this one.

melisten
Manatee
Manatee
3,783 Posts

[Post New]by melisten on Feb 9, 09 10:00 AM
YEA!!!! is right I like this one - its a keeper for me - little different from others I've played. Iam not big into comic heroes but it is the game I like and on trial never read the story line - need my 60 min play time.

[Post New]by lilprincessred13 on Feb 9, 09 4:47 PM
Just like me, always late to the party LOL....

I loved this game. Played the demo, just making sure nothing else comes out that grabs me in the next couple days LOL Every-time I use a credit, I have a head-smacking moment LOL

This game was great. It reminded me of Dick Tracy. Though I grew up in the 70's, I was fortunate enough to be exposed to the older comic books(thanks Uncles). Dick Tracy was my fav. This guy kinda reminded me of his bad boy alter-ego side ya know.(can't they make boyfriends with made-to-order voices LOL)

The music was awesome. This was definitely film noir at it's best. Game play was smooth. I liked the variation in the mini-games.

Picman, please talk to the developer about a sequel!!!!! PLEEEEEAAAASSSEE with sugar on top!!! LOL I think if they took the basic premise and ran with it, made it a lil bit longer, the sequel would have terrific selling power. I know there are still quite a few of us 30's and 40's noir film fanatics out there..

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Feb 9, 09 5:42 PM
I agree about a sequel. I am probably not too far from the end, and I am totally enjoying the atmophere of the game and all the puzzles. Thanks Picman for a really great game!

[Post New]by cindereallaronda on Aug 24, 09 9:13 AM
[b]Can someone tell me what you need to do to bust open the gumball machine?

[Post New]by Francoism on Oct 30, 09 6:40 AM
honeybun3403 wrote:re: Nick Chase

Can't seem to open Joe's door. found key now what.....Anyone?
thx Honey

[Post New]by Francoism on Oct 30, 09 6:48 AM
honeybun3403 wrote:re: Nick Chase

Can't seem to open Joe's door. found key now what.....Anyone?
thx Honey

StoreyGirl
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by StoreyGirl on Jan 25, 10 11:09 AM
I am absolutely loving this game- very original and I am picky! I get bored easily. Someone meantioned the scenes being too dark, but I don't think so- it's part of the game to have to find things while it's raining and at night. The handdrawn scenery is awesome. It is a bit chalenging, so it for those who don't like things to be right in your face and easy, however It is not real difficult. It's a good challenge but not the kind that you need a walkthrough to do.

For those who like dark mystery- not "cute" at all- If you like the movies like "Sin City" and "Shoot'em up", this is a good games for you.

Monster

[Post New]by kerry22275 on Dec 14, 13 10:08 PM
How do i prepare the regent

Go to: