shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:Post any City of Fools technical issues here only

[Post New]by shorenuf on Mar 16, 15 4:48 PM
moniraq wrote:Just recently downloaded this game. Running on a Mac, OS 10.9.5 and can't make it out of the gate. After the game starts, I can collect items on all the screens but once I enter the right side of the screen, I can't move anywhere else. I noticed there are other people having this issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Any other ideas?

To recap, once I move to the right side of the screen at the very beginning of the game, I cannot move to any other location.

Thanks.

Same exact issue here -- I am running 10.10.2 Yosemite, but I imagine the game broke earlier, maybe even before Mavericks. I bought it way back, but just read something about the soon to be released City of Fools 2 that made me open this first one today. I doubt there will be a fix for this game, I doubt BF cares enough about an "old" game to pursue it. I doubt anyone at all will see my post.

[Post New]by qualityfrog125 on Mar 17, 15 7:11 PM
The trial version worked so I purchased it but I've not been able to play it because it freezes. I updated my drivers. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it still doesn't work. I have a Dell Inspiron 11-3147. Is it just incompatible? Who do I talk to about a refund?

Sophia

[Post New]by spydergyrl on Aug 3, 15 6:22 PM
This issue still hasn't been fixed. I was hoping to replay some of my old games but looks like I'm not able to.. grr.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 4, 15 4:27 PM
Hi spydergyrl,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some trouble with the game. I'm unsure of which issue you're referring to, but do know that we do let the developer know if an issue is identified that requires a fix. This is because only the developer is capable of making such a change.

Our Technical Support Team is unable to make changes to the game, but they may be able to provide steps that can help to resolve other issues. If you'd like to try some troubleshooting steps, you're welcome to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are also able to issue refunds if needed.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Aug 13, 15 5:16 PM
I can't get out of the first scene...

Once I go all the way to the right- the back arrow will not work

bummer

C

[Post New]by Christyjb1 on Dec 13, 15 5:13 AM
Very irritated right now - I have just bought this game and I cannot get past the first scene in the office.
I am not able to view the desk and the items and once I move across to the right screen I am stuck and can no longer return to the previous scenes. I have reinstalled the game but this makes no difference. Seriously!! I see a number of people have experiences the same problem - is there a solution? Otherwise Big Fish please remove this game and refund as it is totally unacceptable to sell an item that you know has problems.

MEI47
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by MEI47 on Feb 19, 16 11:20 PM
I am so frustrated with this game - some days I open it up and it plays, but most of the time when I try to open it up, the whole screen freezes - so I do uninstall & install & I generally have to do this twice before the game opens. Today I have tried 3 TIMES and it still isn't working. Don't tell me it's my computer or send Dr, Felix a report because this is obviously a technical problem - sometimes it opens, most times it just freezes my computer. I can't play the game so am asking for a replacement coupon because it is so stressful wondering if it is going to be playable or not.

Go to: