Reviews for City of Fools

Bat_E
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Re:Reviews for City of Fools

[Post New]by Bat_E on Jul 10, 13 11:08 AM
This has to be the maddest game I've ever played.

I found it strangely addictive and just had to complete all the tasks.

It's taken me ages (on and off) to finish it and I really enjoyed it!

jfrrt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jfrrt on Jan 9, 14 5:13 AM
Loved this game. I needed help/hints a lot. It was funny and fun and hard.
But the end was an enormous letdown.

calamari7
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by calamari7 on Jan 12, 14 4:41 PM
...............I finally finished after about 5 days, on and off, and 2 tries. The first time around I didn't understand "jumping" with the flag,,,,,,,duh!! Also, I wished they'd tell you how many tasks you have performed............I'm not sure how many I completed [I'm thinking 118], but after buying the airplane ticket, I had $2 left over..... .ha!! Absolutely loved this crazy game..........loads and loads of fun........one of very few lately that I couldn't wait to get back to!!! Know I will play it again [as soon as my headache goes away , ha] Kudos to these zany developers.... ... ..... .....

[Post New]by Gadget1945 on Jan 25, 14 3:47 AM
Best game that I have ever played. Most enjoyable and frustrating game. Totally addicted to it from start to finish. More like this one please. Thank you to the writers of this game

Tauret
Marlin
Marlin
8,157 Posts

[Post New]by Tauret on Mar 23, 14 5:56 PM
I can’t imagine finishing this game. I have been given 67 tasks and finished 47. When I saw a thread that said there were 122 tasks my first response was a groan. I have to take so many notes and such just to keep things straight that this is more drudgery than fun.

I haven’t played it for several days and every time I think of opening it back up I groan at the idea of trying to refresh my memory on the tasks I have unfinished in my journal and then slogging through finding and completing 55 new ones.

I’m thinking my best option is to uninstall and let this one sink to the bottom with MCF Escape From Ravenhearst, Green Moon, Top Secret Finders and any other real stinkers I’ve bought.

Tauret

Go to: