Re:Post any Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by meetze on Aug 17, 13 6:01 PM
I am at the section with the slides. I have found 1slide number 3 but I can't find the other slide3. I need help.

Mario's picture is gone from inventory

[Post New]by gobbeldygook on Aug 18, 13 3:26 PM
I got Mario's picture when I was in the garage, but it's not in the inventory so I can't put it into the frame on the stairwell. After it showed me Mario's picture close up, it went down the the bottom left, like it was going into the notebook, but it didn't show up in inventory. I am also not able to find it in the notebook.

Re:Post any Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by gobbeldygook on Aug 18, 13 9:02 PM
stalker66 wrote:
AnnaGP wrote:Hi, I am having a problem with the door puzzle containing the card suits and chess pieces. The puzzle will not accept the solution card and is refusing to acknowledge the tile I placed in it. It keeps asking for the tile and solution even though I've done one and am trying the other.
Can anyone help?

annag

Hi, you have to take the tile to one's dude room where there is a book with same card suits. put tile on it. you will get the tile back with the torn paper out from the book. proceed back to the door, and tile with solution is on bottom left corner now. You can now put same code to pieces and voila, door opens!

I had the same problem with the tile. Unfortunately, I put the tile in the door before I tried to put it in the book. So now I'm not able to take it to the book in the one bedroom. I'm sort of stuck now because I can't do anything. Anyone able to get past this issue?

Edited on 08/18/2013 at 9:05:58 PM PST

[Post New]by Margeemarg on Aug 18, 13 10:08 PM
I'm at the section with the slides. I have 1 slide number 6 but it won't give me the other slide

[Post New]by Mumoftwoxx on Aug 20, 13 1:57 PM
Same as me screwdriver wont work on the fire extinguisher!!!

[Post New]by Kd1981 on Aug 20, 13 3:29 PM
I'm having a problem with the projector retrieving the heart before it requests the spade tile. I've read through some of the other threads from iPad players and am having the same problem - there's not enough number tiles, help!!

Bug

[Post New]by Uccellodicanto on Aug 21, 13 2:52 AM
Your game gets stuck on the projector slides scene in Francesco's room. One slide does not get duplicated. Will you be releasing an update for this? Do some testing please.

[Post New]by Mommyis12 on Aug 21, 13 4:07 PM
Please refer to the questions forum for slide projector. There must be a glitch for the ipad. Many people are having problems.

[Post New]by Huisz008 on Aug 31, 13 8:46 AM
In the projector game I only have one plate nr zeven. What can I do to retrieve his twin plate?

[Post New]by tsoon07 on Jan 18, 14 9:02 AM
I have the same problem players below, I am at Maria's door, my tile is on the door and it refuses to accept the the solution card. And I am not sure who's room to try now and have tried for more than an hour on the door with solution card...with no success...help..please..

stalker66 wrote:
AnnaGP wrote:
Hi, I am having a problem with the door puzzle containing the card suits and chess pieces. The puzzle will not accept the solution card and is refusing to acknowledge the tile I placed in it. It keeps asking for the tile and solution even though I've done one and am trying the other.
Can anyone help?

annag

Hi, you have to take the tile to one's dude room where there is a book with same card suits. put tile on it. you will get the tile back with the torn paper out from the book. proceed back to the door, and tile with solution is on bottom left corner now. You can now put same code to pieces and voila, door opens!

I had the same problem with the tile. Unfortunately, I put the tile in the door before I tried to put it in the book. So now I'm not able to take it to the book in the one bedroom. I'm sort of stuck now because I can't do anything. Anyone able to get past this issue?

Edited on 08/18/2013 at 9:05:58 PM PST

[Post New]by Silverlune on Jun 10, 14 1:59 PM
Shovel and screwdriver not working properly, read and uninstall game same issues happen again , I,m at the point of asking for my money back.this is on the iPad so don't ask me for your dr Felix report . Very angry at the moment because you Tech support won't answer me of another 24 to 72 hrs really?..
And to think I bought the game to relax.

[Post New]by CruiseHappy on Sep 27, 14 11:20 PM
I can't get past the projector. My 2's have disappeared so I can't take the club. This is the second game in a row that I have to quit because of glitches.

[Post New]by Hope_Eternal on Feb 5, 15 3:31 PM
My computer is freezing every time I try to light the candle on the mantle (after lighting the stick in the fireplace).

The error code is: "Access violation at 0x02910D50. Try to read from 0xFFFFFFFF. Program terminated."

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Edited on 02/05/2015 at 3:33:13 PM PST

Go to: