Re:Welcome to Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses forum

[Post New]by excalibur20010 on Mar 14, 09 10:24 PM
monday01 wrote:I can't find anything, going in circles !!!.. waste of time and money.. took forever to download.. I want my $$$$ back!

I love Egypt, but this game without instructions is impossible. I have tried just about all I can do, but without instructions, I am blind. Beautiful Graphics, but game is too tryiing.
If there are instructions, I would like to get them, if not I want my money back as well. or try another game.

[Post New]by drLyla on Mar 15, 09 8:09 AM
Fizzbeee wrote:Hi, can anyone help me find the secret of Osiris' room. I have the four balls, but can't work out how to perform the "Rite of the four balls".... going round in circles! Please can anyone point me in the right direction?

If you find the solution, please tell us what do We must to do.

Osiris Room

[Post New]by jls29842 on Mar 15, 09 6:55 PM
I put the 4 balls where they belong - pulled the lever - etc. Now everytime I leave the room, It takes me right back to it. I read in a walkthru that I am supposed to use the purification spell on the burner - but it won't let me. Can someone PLEASE TELL ME HOW....or what I am doing wrong.

btw - for those who are looking for a good walkthru for this game, here is the link:

ftp://ftp2.kheopsstudio.fr/kheopsst/EG3%20Soluce_US.pdf

[Post New]by jls29842 on Mar 15, 09 7:14 PM
Sorry - it's not osiris - but ptah and sakhmet. And it's in the room with sakhmet that the problem lies. Can anyone PLEASE HELP. It won't allow me to use the purification spell.

[Post New]by Sue_down_under on Mar 18, 09 12:18 AM
goeash wrote:Well - I have no inventory on my screen, and no way to get out of the game at all save turning off the computer. ! reluctant to delete it and download again as it took so long. Can anyone help?

murphy1923
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by murphy1923 on Mar 19, 09 2:28 PM
I'm loving this game - which I bought despite the poor reviews! Yes, you do have to think, it's a challenge, but really, if you do any of these adventure games, it's not so hard. I haven't had to get a hint yet. I wish there was a way to speed up the walking between places though, takes too much time.

Msdaisy42
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Msdaisy42 on Mar 23, 09 5:13 PM
Help. I have read the other posts and am in the same situation. I have walked and am at the place with the missing cartouche. But I have not a clue about what to do. I have tried walking through and through. So how do I get started playing?

[Post New]by tamtaz2 on Mar 25, 09 5:00 PM
I cant get anywhere with this game.I have walked around and around found one piece .hate it,wish i had not bought it.

[Post New]by brighteyez17 on Apr 11, 09 3:31 AM
Hi! Can anyone help? I've just answered the dreamer brick maker questions about his dream and interpreted everything correctly, but he doesn't offer me the magic coffer. I've tried speaking to him again, but he just keeps telling me to go through without anyone seeing me. How do I get it, and do I need it to finish the game?

Thanks!

holofernes
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by holofernes on Apr 21, 09 7:05 AM
I agree with all those who find this game frustrating. I, too, have walked around, seemingly for ages, but cannot find out how to begin. I will not buy another game without a trial - it is a pity this is not better organised.

Lysheri
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Lysheri on May 9, 09 8:12 PM
I got the walkthrough but I can not find the donkey droppings, also the boatman will not take me anywhere??????

Marme6
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Marme6 on May 16, 09 9:05 AM

Hi,
The donkey droppings are to the right of the 2 piles that she won't pick up because her "hands will stink". It was hard to find. Now I'm haveing trouble with the falcon and the tortise and getting them to the middle island. When I click on either one it says they "flee" from Maya but the cursor won't light up on the islands - soooo - how do I move the bird and the turtle??

[Post New]by cennet on Jun 4, 09 3:35 PM
darby65 wrote:FRUSTRATED???? I'm at Mephis need to find out guards name. Got the grappling hook from bird and the rope, but can't get any further. PLEASE HELP!!!!

[Post New]by cennet on Jun 4, 09 3:37 PM
throw pebbles in lake and grab the gouge then talk to the basket maker again

[Post New]by dimbut on Jun 15, 09 12:03 AM
Worst game i have brought, hours to download, its sooooo boring all you do is walk around and talk, should get my money back.

annatar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
425 Posts

[Post New]by annatar on Jul 7, 09 2:48 PM
You can find an excellent walkthrough at
http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcTt/TEP.htm

It explains everything in details with screenshots and solutions to all minigames.

Before I found it, I was frustrated too because I couldn't even get started, but now I'm halfway through and only need to consult the walkthru once in a while when I get stuck. It's really an excellent game!

[Post New]by chance0 on Jul 8, 09 10:26 PM
I hate this game too! I haven't even gotten out of the temple after talking to the one guy & showiing him the ring, etc. Keep walking around not finding any clues. If there isn't any help with this, I want a refund!! I have spend hours on this stupid game.

[Post New]by skippy_tramp on Aug 2, 09 9:15 PM
1830mm wrote:To find out the guard's name you have to give the guy sitting by the pool something. You take the grappling hook and the string and go by the pond near where the guy is sitting. Run your cursor over the pond and lily pads. Something he wants is on the lily pad and she gets it out with the grappling hook and string and gives it to him. He then gives her the guard's name.

Where do you get the grappling hook???

char523
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by char523 on Aug 8, 09 3:28 PM
blackcatgirl wrote:Hated this game - has no clues what to do - and have "walked" round the site several times and am now bored rigid. Waste of 2 hours download time and money.
Not a satisfied customer! Last time I buy a game without trying it - so no more LGF for me
[b]

Edited on 08/08/2009 at 3:28:23 PM PST

char523
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by char523 on Aug 8, 09 3:29 PM
hate this game what a waste i want my money back

Go to: