gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Post any Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by gwenofala on Oct 23, 12 3:45 PM
perennially wrote:
vingilot wrote:Mac 10.6.8

More on the achievements - I finished the bonus game and got those achievements and game still logs my time for playing the bonus. But after closing out the game and going back in, I've lost all the achievements received during the bonus.

Anyone else notice this?

Yes - just found the same thing with the PC version

Oh man I hate to hear that after I straightened out one achievement glitch , haven't finished yet 2nd time to see if it happens, I will be angry again if it does, I know you're like me and we LOVE getting all the achievements !

Re:Post any Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by laserlaglaz on Oct 24, 12 7:10 PM
Stuck at cabin boy HOS where you light the stick and put it into the gunpowder to get the explosion. I cannot get the stick to light, is there a trick to this, or is this a qlitch? Anyone else have this issue?

[Post New]by OliveRidley on Nov 10, 12 5:55 AM
Playing on PC.

I completed the game and the bonus chapter receiving all the awards and then closed the game. When I went back to play the mahjong all the awards from the bonus chapter had disappeared but my time was still registered.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Aug 31, 13 8:18 PM
I realize that most likely no one will ever read my post since the game is almost a year old BUT......being as it's almost a year old, still nothing has been fixed concerning the achievements being saved after the bonus play AND the armory still showing something uncompleted when it was actually all done. I bought this game last week when it was offered for $6.99 to everyone and I thought I got a deal. I did, as I'd never pay even half price for something whose bugs still has not gotten fixed. It took me 6 and a half hours for the main game. It would have taken me far less than that but the danged armory still showed up on the map as being imcomplete and after many times spent scouring the entire scene, I finally used a hint (which I didn't want to do) and it circled the area around the cupboard. Turns out I did everything I needed to do and finally just had to ignore the armory (learned that from posts here in the forums) and the main game ended. But it never got fixed. THEN I had the same problems with achievements being earned and not being saved. I missed only one morphing object (checked regularly while playing the bonus) but it reverted to what I earned at the end of the main game. Fix this, please!!!!! I'm not a big fan of collector's editions and have only a few but I will no longer buy these if these problems aren't fixed. Not worth the extra $ if the devs can't record things properly.

[Post New]by gamefisherhooked on Oct 9, 13 4:29 AM
Here's a problem I haven't yet read here. I'm in the Pursers Quarters, put the coins into the puzzle in the window.....and the game crashed. Had to do a force shut off of the pooter and restarted it. Got back into the game to where I 'lost' it and guess what.....all my inventory was gone!! There was nothin' in there .... nada ....zilch ...NOTHING!!!

With all the problems I'm reading about from this game, us fishies should get a credit for another game instead. There is nothing worse than getting half way through a game....and ya gotta start again. And hope that it doesn't happen again!!

I'm trashing this one...and starting another game. What a waste of money and time!!

Hey BigFishGames.....a lot of people spend lots of money here!! We don't want to pay for something that doesn't work...no one does!! In any other business, the customer would be getting a refund!! Hint, hint!!

[Post New]by Jolee64 on Oct 9, 13 12:22 PM
To everyone who is having problems playing a game after you have installed the game. I was having problems playing games or had an error message that was not listed on tech support. I tried installing and uninstalling both the game and game manager and nothing worked. I wrote Big Fish about it and they helped me out. So what to do when you can't get the game to play when you click the icon to start the game. Go to start and click on your computer, then click your C drive to open it there you will need to find the file labeled "Program Files (x86)" find the game folder you are trying to play and open it. In the folder you will see the name of the game, it will be faded (lighter then the others) click on it and you will be able to play it from there. I hope this help you out.

Go to: