Re:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: A New Home forum

[Post New]by kamarri on Oct 14, 10 4:24 PM
i have completed all my puzzles except the one with(it look like a UPSIDE DOWN FISH WITH STARS AROUND IT) can some body please tell me how.. ty

Online Version Hints and Tips

[Post New]by Cupcakes11 on Oct 16, 10 2:40 PM
Talon321 wrote:On the online version of Virtual Villagers: A New Home you can only complete the first 3 puzzles. These are: the clear the well puzzle, the build a house puzzle and the clear the beach puzzle. I would advise having 3 of your 7 people as builders (1 is already a trainee builder, which helps) and 3 as foragers on the berry bush at the back (yes, I know I said 7 people, 1 is a child and is to young to work).

For the first puzzle, all you need to do is get your trainee builder (or any other builder) and put them next to the well. It will be done almost immeadiately.

For the second puzzle, you need to get all your builders next to the foundations of the house (in between the food store and the big research table.) To make this happen faster (this trick can be used in puzzle 3 aswell) every time you builder start to walk away, pick them up and put them back next to the house. Otherwise they will walk off to get more wood or stone, which just takes more time.

In the third puzzle, you need to get your builders (which at this point should be adept builders)and put them next to the wood on the beach. This is the point the trick I mentioned earlier comes in handy.

This is all you can do on the online verison. Hope it helps.
actually you can do the first 4... you have to have a master scientist and drag them the the building in front of the research table and after a few seconds they will get the school

coolkrunch
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by coolkrunch on Oct 24, 10 3:48 PM
This may be posted elsewhere, but I got the Golden Child perfectly to do all tasks and end the game. To get Golden Child, have level 3 fertility. Drop any woman with baby in lagoon. I got Golden Child the first try. Once you get him, drop it in the garden and you get the butterflies for him. Next drop him on the strange fruit bush, to the left of medicinal cactus. A rainbow appears over his head. Then drop him on the boulder, and you are done. I have read other posts that say the golden child will remove the boulder only by chance. Not true. These Golden Child tips, which I got totally by luck, take just a few minutes and you are done. I hope this helps someone.

[Post New]by fudgie_boo13 on Jan 6, 11 11:08 PM
hey trksr4grlz it is easy. u need 1 bulider, u drag the builder to the dead people and he will pick it up but first u need the cermentery (a milstone(the 1 that look like a grave stone)). 2 get it u need to drag a buider 2 the calm plot then he will start to build the cermentery

Welcome to Virtual Villagers: A New Home forum

[Post New]by Flyerspets on Feb 20, 11 7:20 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: A New Home forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Virtual Villagers: A New Home players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by Flyerspets on Feb 20, 11 7:22 PM
Is there a blog walkthrough for VV:a new home?

[Post New]by snowydacat on Feb 23, 11 2:43 PM
I have just finished this game and have been watching the parties going on and the general pleasantness that has finally descended on the village. I have got a bit worried though! I think the golden child has reached a new level of partying....my oldest villager has just given birth at 77 years of age lol. I have been to a few parties in my time but I certainly never saw anything like that going on
I will just enjoy watching them for a while and then Im going to get the second game, I enjoyed every minute of it (especially the end lol)

[Post New]by bws1993 on Feb 28, 11 8:44 AM
Hi, I'm new at this game. what should I buy first? How do I get the researcher to become the master scientist? Can someone help, please.

[Post New]by SquareKitty on Mar 18, 11 12:36 AM
great game lots of fun. Solved all the puzzles, the last ones involving the Golden Child got solved with in 5 minutes! i was impressed with little Golden Child! Great fun, can't wait to get into the next one!

[Post New]by takeabrake123 on Mar 26, 11 1:23 PM
Sohoplus5 wrote:The spirtuality just helps your villagers to discover more things on the island that you need to solve puzzles. And you can't fish till you get all of your farming filled in the tech points.

Now I have a question...Does anyone know how to get the golden child? I have a population of 90 (I't the most I can have) and I still don't have the golden child. Am I doing something wrong? Please help !!!!!!

when a woman has just had a babby dragg them to the lagoon till they produce the golden child

[Post New]by troubledplayer on Apr 2, 11 9:55 AM
im new to A new home and how in the blazez do i move the gaint boulder

[Post New]by candice1987 on Apr 6, 11 10:16 PM
snowydacat wrote:I have just finished this game and have been watching the parties going on and the general pleasantness that has finally descended on the village. I have got a bit worried though! I think the golden child has reached a new level of partying....my oldest villager has just given birth at 77 years of age lol. I have been to a few parties in my time but I certainly never saw anything like that going on
I will just enjoy watching them for a while and then Im going to get the second game, I enjoyed every minute of it (especially the end lol)

cool now can you tell me how to move the boulder

[Post New]by candice1987 on Apr 6, 11 10:21 PM
bws1993 wrote:Hi, I'm new at this game. what should I buy first? How do I get the researcher to become the master scientist? Can someone help, please.

yes i can help you let your villigers reserch build and they go from tranie scientist to adapt scientist and then master scientist

[Post New]by sonochick on May 3, 11 7:01 PM
Even after a couple years, this post is still relevant and very helpful...Thank you so much!

[Post New]by 10000vijay on May 14, 11 4:07 AM

<by placing the golden child on the boulder>

Edited on 05/14/2011 at 4:10:02 AM PST

[Post New]by lalalemonade on May 19, 11 11:21 AM
how do you get the golden child

[Post New]by danielsanders on Jun 2, 11 6:15 AM
you can get the golden child by buying level 3 fertility, then you put a nursing mother in the pond once you have unblocked it.

[Post New]by danielsanders on Jun 2, 11 6:18 AM
Sohoplus5 wrote:Now I have a question...Does anyone know how to get the golden child? I have a population of 90 (I't the most I can have) and I still don't have the golden child. Am I doing something wrong? Please help !!!!!!

you need to purchase level 3 fertility/breeding then put a nursing mother in the big lagoon

Can Someone Help Me?

[Post New]by SailorMoon101 on Jun 10, 11 2:22 PM
Three of my villagers died and there bodies just lay in the middle of the town. I tried to put all of my other villagers on the bodies to bury them but it didn't work. How and where do I get my villagers to bury those bodies.

Never Mind

[Post New]by SailorMoon101 on Jun 11, 11 6:23 AM
Never mind. I just went on to play and the bodies were some where else and then I unpaused the game and the bodies were gone.

Go to: