rstops
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children forum

[Post New]by rstops on Jan 24, 10 3:04 PM
When I rang the gong it took tech points once and health twice!!

ScarybookGirl
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by ScarybookGirl on Jan 25, 10 5:38 PM
whoa im sry!

ScarybookGirl
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by ScarybookGirl on Feb 3, 10 2:17 PM
my villager rang it and they became a esteemed elder once:-D No wait! twice!

Welcome to Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children forum

[Post New]by armeensterify on Feb 10, 10 6:07 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
I need a code for Virtual Villagers The Lost Children

Loo0
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Loo0 on Feb 15, 10 9:32 AM
Help please !!! We have eaten all the coconuts !!! Algae is stopping us swimming, and we are slowely building a dam. Taking ages...and now no food left !!! Help, what do I do ?

Do not even bother!

[Post New]by holly16 on Feb 17, 10 11:50 AM
Dont even bother with this game, i brought it a few months back, spent ages making my island better then signed off the game only to return a few hours later and find that my whole entire village had been killed either by disease or starvation (i made sure the fire was alight at all times). also i could never get enough tech points to get new sources of food,i have tried quite a few times to just sustain food supply but failed. as mentioned below its up to you, there may be other ways but in my personal opinion its a waste of time.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Mar 8, 10 11:47 PM
It takes only 1500 pts for level 2 farming, then you get an endless supply of coconuts, I think they return around 1500 at a time (?) but enough for a small population to start. Next 5000 pts for Level 2 Engineering to open the dam so the garden will grow which gives 800 food. With everyone at the tech table but one getting coconuts and a kid for mushrooms it doesn't take that much time. I put 2 starting the dam and everyone else at tech, watch the supply and if low take one off tech to farm, keep it to 100-200 food. And somebody to build the scarecrow as soon as the plot appears you have 30-60 min before crops come up. With just level 2 farming and level 2 engineering you will have an unlimited supply of food to carry on even if you overfished the ocean and got algae too soon

Then, you dont even have to worry about fishing til much later. I think the biggest mistake players make is making babies too soon, one is enough for mushrooms and collectibles. Collectible duplicates bring a LOT of tech points, but you have to be there to direct division of labor and watching for what the kids can get.

I'm on probably my 10th village over a few years and had a lot of fun with it. A negative Event can cause a real challenge but haven't had one that ended my game, just more exciting. The only time I leave without putting on Pause on the Option page is if I set them all up for tech points, one on farming, I return and have enough pts to buy another higher level.

Sorry there are some who were too disappointed to continue. It is a very slow moving game, I play Normal and x2 and it moves along well for me. If I close on Pause sometimes it's a week before I go back and watch again and direct. There is a free strategy guide on the dev's website, or just google Virtual Villagers The Lost Children and you'll find a link to VVs own website. It helps to know what levels you need to buy to do what next, but I play in different order sometimes, but always get my food supply first, and don't grow my population til I can afford to lose a worker, then just space kids out when one is 12 I got 2 hours to have the next for mushrooms and collectibles, they keep the others alive. and I never have more than 20 pop, then they are self sustaining as long as I want to play.

Edited on 03/08/2010 at 11:48:35 PM PST

[Post New]by Cupcakes11 on Oct 3, 10 9:25 AM
one of my villagers found a crystal ball and kept it and then all of a sudden he switched bodies wit a girl!! Help!!

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 2:50:39 PM PST

[Post New]by Cupcakes11 on Oct 3, 10 9:47 AM
I need help for the online version of thhis game i need tips!!!

[Post New]by Cupcakes11 on Oct 18, 10 2:50 PM
oldest villager: 130 years old!

wafudirk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by wafudirk on Nov 17, 10 9:42 AM
MyJillyMadana wrote:i might need help i dont Know how to get rid of the aligie or how to make the tool or earn tech points
hahaha stop joking around!! hahahaa you dont even know how to earn tech points????

wafudirk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by wafudirk on Nov 17, 10 9:44 AM
Cupcakes11 wrote:one of my villagers found a crystal ball and kept it and then all of a sudden he switched bodies wit a girl!! Help!!
hahaha i hAve that experience too!! hahaha nice one!! but that was my last last game.. haahhaha that was fun anyway..

[Post New]by pinkbird17 on Jul 18, 11 7:08 AM
has anyone else noticed yet the yellow magic fish is the fish from fish tycoon, the prized guppy? Just a bit of trivia on how the games are intertwined..

[Post New]by Mumsy5 on Sep 1, 11 9:48 PM
I've completed everything. So how do I know when the game is over?

[Post New]by tweetiepie123 on Feb 19, 12 10:20 AM
does anyone here know how to stop an old weakened villager from dying help please

[Post New]by tweetiepie123 on Feb 25, 12 8:33 AM
does anyone know where the top right hand corner gong piece is as im stuck got all pieces just not that one help please!!!!

[Post New]by kwelyroos71 on Apr 8, 12 8:44 AM
Where is the walk-through???

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

COLLECTIBLES

[Post New]by gtagta on Dec 3, 12 6:53 PM
It seems thaty bugs come out bet 7 pm and 6 am, MST.

Let's list the times we discover, and thus create a table.

[Post New]by angelmontgomery on Feb 9, 13 9:30 AM
How do I get the gong out of the pound ?

[Post New]by angelmontgomery on Feb 9, 13 11:57 AM
How do Iget the gong out of the pound ?

Go to: