Morphing items

Re:Morphing items

[Post New]by Massage_Queen82 on Dec 11, 12 3:09 PM
You have to unlock the morphing items by playing the bonus game at the quarry. Open the safe what's contained will unlock the morphing items. I've found two items in one scene and no items in others. Good luck! I'm stuck with two left to find and I'm about to be done with the game.

[Post New]by Massage_Queen82 on Dec 11, 12 4:12 PM
Anyone out there needing help with finding the objects, I have a list of the fifty I have found. I would be happy to share them with you. I ask that you play the game through first trying to find all of them and if you can't find them all after beating it feel free to contact me and I will be happy to share what I have found.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 16, 12 11:49 PM
Massage_Queen82 wrote:Anyone out there needing help with finding the objects, I have a list of the fifty I have found. I would be happy to share them with you. I ask that you play the game through first trying to find all of them and if you can't find them all after beating it feel free to contact me and I will be happy to share what I have found.

Welcome to the pond, Massage_Queen82! There is a thread on the first page of this forum, marked with a yellow sticky note that also lists all locations of the MOs, it's titled: SPOILER!!!!! Locations of ALL morphing objects.

[Post New]by Thorndyke on Jun 10, 14 3:45 AM
Hello, I can't find the key to the quarry so can't get to safe. HELP thank you Thorndyke

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 14, 14 12:38 AM
Thorndyke wrote:Hello, I can't find the key to the quarry so can't get to safe. HELP thank you Thorndyke
The answer to this is on just about every page of this thread, but anyhoo…..check the warden's desk.

Go to: