Moooleen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Complete Items to Locations/Floaters Mappings

[Post New]by Moooleen on Jun 18, 13 6:55 PM
I am at level 55 and have 69 vultures. I still only have 4 things it will give me. At what level does the new stuff get added. It has been said it was added on the upgrade, but I don't have them. I am wondering if I have to banish them all before the new stuff comes up. I did't banish them because what it was offering was useless to me and I figured they might do better for me down the road. Any ideas? Thanks. Love this game, but it is frustrating. I wish the energy would charge quicker. (I hope you are listening Big Fish).

Moooleen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Moooleen on Jun 18, 13 9:56 PM
I meant I have 67 signal flares to banish the vultures. Currently when I banish a vulture I only have 4 items that I don't need. When do the makeup items appear?

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Jun 21, 13 2:27 PM
Moooleen wrote:I meant I have 67 signal flares to banish the vultures. Currently when I banish a vulture I only have 4 items that I don't need. When do the makeup items appear?

When they became available with the previous update, on my pc game I think I was on early levels and I got them after a little while.
By not being too specific I am not very helpful but I have a bit of advice: wait until the Vulture gives the cosmetics collection to start banishing it. Otherwise it is a waste of Signal flares.

karixma
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by karixma on Jun 23, 13 1:14 AM
Where would I find the ice crown?

karixma
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by karixma on Jun 23, 13 1:27 AM
N'ermind, it's at the Soaring Rock.

snowgopat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by snowgopat on Jun 24, 13 12:37 PM
I can't tell you how many times I've used this listing. It's been VERY helpful! Thank you SO much.

[Post New]by Suecee64 on Jun 29, 13 12:43 AM
Hi, Has anyone worked out yet how much the new Engineer floater costs as there is no indication in his window?
They seem to be randomly generated since yesterday! I got one today and it kept telling me I didn't have enough gold and sending me to the shop.
I made some collections to boost my cash instead and think it was about 6000 cash needed but am not sure because I was half asleep and random clicking!!

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Jun 29, 13 10:05 AM
Suecee64 wrote:Hi, Has anyone worked out yet how much the new Engineer floater costs as there is no indication in his window?
They seem to be randomly generated since yesterday! I got one today and it kept telling me I didn't have enough gold and sending me to the shop.
I made some collections to boost my cash instead and think it was about 6000 cash needed but am not sure because I was half asleep and random clicking!!

Hi!
Here is a link for a page in this forum that says how much all floaters cost.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/250488.page
There was an issue with the Engineer that got fixed on June 27 (he would take your diamonds if you didn't have all of what he required).

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jun 30, 13 3:54 PM
I am just beginning to appreciate the hard work here with the listing and everything. Still have some areas I am not understanding or even "hate" but after I updated and wanted the old found back, I redid the updated and something seems better? LOL. Right now I am wanting to know if I am wasting my time with the Renegade Palolin and the clay tablets? It says I have made progress many times, but NO where have I found the tablets listed. It says 0/30 and this is definitely not right unless they are being stolen as soon as I get them too? Please someone let me know! I need to know about the give/take part of this game. Some of you have done such hard work. Much appreciated here.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Jun 30, 13 4:33 PM
annibelle1 wrote:I am just beginning to appreciate the hard work here with the listing and everything. Still have some areas I am not understanding or even "hate" but after I updated and wanted the old found back, I redid the updated and something seems better? LOL. Right now I am wanting to know if I am wasting my time with the Renegade Palolin and the clay tablets? It says I have made progress many times, but NO where have I found the tablets listed. It says 0/30 and this is definitely not right unless they are being stolen as soon as I get them too? Please someone let me know! I need to know about the give/take part of this game. Some of you have done such hard work. Much appreciated here.

Hi! Make sure as you are gathering the clay signs that you are not accidentally bartering with the Renegade pangolin with these. You can start doing it only after you have gathered ALL 30 (and before you click on the completed quest).
If you are sure that you are not bartering with him, I guess you should contact tech support and let them know...

legoddess
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by legoddess on Jul 1, 13 4:44 PM
Wuz wondering about the floating box at the beginning when you first open the game. I have had it show up in different places, it does appear randomly while playing, is it timed, earned, or just random?

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Jul 2, 13 12:32 PM
legoddess wrote:Wuz wondering about the floating box at the beginning when you first open the game. I have had it show up in different places, it does appear randomly while playing, is it timed, earned, or just random?

It is not earned, it is always around the coast when you open the game and it reappears every once in a while. This "every once in a while" I have not calculated yet.
You can get many things, from money, experience to honey pots and whole collections! Excellent addition.

Keirma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Keirma on Jul 25, 13 7:52 AM
I love this list. I hope it stays updated

Keirma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Keirma on Jul 25, 13 10:54 AM
There's no SILVER ARROW in the TEMPLE RUINS

hqiu wrote:salmon->submarine, pirate ship,
sandals->wrecked airplane,
scalpel->vampire castle, portal,
scepter of power->temple ruins,
scheme->ufo,
scissors->soaring rock, dragon's lair, lab, submarine, ufo, camp, lighthouse, wrecked airplane,
scorpion->soaring rock, tent, camp,
sea lily->soaring rock, pirate ship,
sea projector->lab, submarine, camp, pirate ship, pirate, alien,
shackles->school of assassins, lab, vampire castle, lighthouse, assassin,
shaman tambourine->tent, temple ruins,
shestnut->pirate ship,
ship biscuit->pirate ship,
shou-xing->dragon's lair, portal,
shuriken->school of assassins
signal flare->lighthouse, wrecked airplane, renegade pangolin, lemute, assassin,
silenced gun->assassin,
silver arrow->dragon's lair, school of assassins, temple ruins, portal, criminal, hunter,
silver chain ->black box
silver plate->dragon's lair, vampire castle, criminal, hunter,
singing bowl->yogi,
skull->dragon's lair, pirate, vulture, treasure chest
sledgehammer->vampire castle,
sleeping bag->camp, pirate ship,
sniper's rifle->assassin,
soda with ice->ufo, wrecked airplane,
solar battery->portal, ufo,
spade ->black box
spiked collar->school of assassins, vampire castle,
spool of wire->ufo, wrecked airplane, android,
spy cat->lighthouse,
spy hat->lab, vampire castle,
steam engine->lab, submarine, camp,
stiletto->tent,
strict collar->vampire castle,
strings->school of assassins, portal, ufo, camp,
strong glue->school of assassins, lab, submarine, camp, wrecked airplane, assassin,
stuffed crow->vampire castle
sugar->temple ruins

jleigh23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jleigh23 on Aug 3, 13 4:46 PM
first of all thanks for the lists. I need the singing bowl for a collection for over a week now, how many yogi do I need to barter with? For a quest asks to banish assassins to collect shadow warrior- do not even see it listed anywhere- am I wasting silver arrows to banish the assassins? which is better to do, quests or collections?

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 3, 13 5:48 PM
jleigh23 wrote:first of all thanks for the lists. I need the singing bowl for a collection for over a week now, how many yogi do I need to barter with? For a quest asks to banish assassins to collect shadow warrior- do not even see it listed anywhere- am I wasting silver arrows to banish the assassins? which is better to do, quests or collections?

Hello jleigh23 and welcome to the Pond!

Hqiu who put together this great list is not around the forum for some time now, so the lists are not completely up to date (especially with the last two updates).

It is not as helpful as an alphabetical list but I have created a list as well with what items you can find in each location, what items you get from the floaters, about the super/shadow floaters etc. It is also a "sticky" one and is called "Where to find all items/where to use them" LIST.

As for your questions:
There is no standard number or any specific answer regarding how many Yogis you must barter with in order to get the singing bowl (or any other item the floaters drop). It may drop easily or it may be rare. Different players have different rare items.

The number of Assassins needed to banish for the Shadow Warrior to appear is not standard either but it is between 10-20 (in my experience). The numbers vary. Info regarding the super floaters= on page 9 of the discussion mentioned above.

As for quests vs collections, it is a matter of personal strategy. Opinions vary. Of course in the end you have to complete all the quests and to charge/craft all the collections (and some multiple time).
Good luck and happy gaming.

Edited on 08/03/2013 at 5:51:00 PM PST

jleigh23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jleigh23 on Aug 4, 13 11:16 AM
thank you for your help, i never seem to banish anything enough to get the super floaters. When you banish something 10-20 times(or whatever is needed) do you have to do it in 1 session or is spread out if you play several times daily?

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 4, 13 12:01 PM
jleigh23 wrote:thank you for your help, i never seem to banish anything enough to get the super floaters. When you banish something 10-20 times(or whatever is needed) do you have to do it in 1 session or is spread out if you play several times daily?

No, thankfully it does not have to be in one session. Spread it out as much as you want!

[Post New]by doom_kitten on Aug 7, 13 3:16 AM
Dear people who like lists: Using Matahari's location and floater lists I have just posted a new list sorted by collection that tells you all the places each item is available. It's on page 10 of the "Where to find all items/where to use them" list. Hope you like!

[Post New]by doom_kitten on Aug 7, 13 3:23 AM
PS: I have also elaborated on the floater list slightly. The prices for banishing are from before the changes however..

Lemute - $500 / Machete
Machetes at: Wrecked airplane, Pirate ship, Temple ruins, Camp, School of assassins
Machetes from: Gladiator
Gives: Sapphire pendant, Signal flare, Eagle feather, Claw

Pirate - $750 / Bomb
Bombs at: Pirate ship, Submarine, Lab
Bombs from: Deep-dwelling shark
Gives: Skull, Sea projector, Ribbon, Old button, Fortune-telling cards

Hunter - $1000 / Mirror
Mirrors at: Wrecked airplane, Pirate ship, Soaring rock, Atlantis
Gives: Silver plate, Dried gecko, Silver arrow, Clay sign, Hunting horn, Werewolf blood

Alien - $2,500 / Protection suit
Protection suits at: Wrecked airplane?, Pirate ship, Temple ruins, Submarine, Lab
Protection suits from: Android, Deep-dwelling shark
Gives: Sea projector, Radiator, Accumulator, Rivet

Vampire bat - $1,500 / Silver arrow
Silver arrows at: Portal, School of assassins, Dragon's lair, Coliseum
Silver arrows from: Hunter, Criminal
Gives: Vampire fangs, Ribbon, Claw, Fairy's wings

Vulture - $1,500 / Signal flare
Signal flares at: Wrecked airplane, Lighthouse
Signal flares from: Lemute, Renegade pangolin, Assassin
Gives: Skull, Dried gecko, Piece of meat, Eagle feather, Lipstick, Mascara, Powder, Perfume, Nail polish

Renegade pangolin - $2,000 / Clay sign
Clay signs at: Temple ruins, Portal, Snow forest, Soaring rock
Clay signs from: Hunter, Ghost
Gives: Geiger counter, Signal flare, Unicorn's horn, Diamond ring, Flying carpet

Criminal - $1,800 / Shackles
Shackles at: Vampire castle, Lighthouse, School of assassins, Lab
Shackles from: Gladiator
Gives: Silver plate, Silver arrow, Torch, Gift box, Old button, Fortune-telling cards, Golden Rose, Guitar, Diamond earrings

Ghost - $2,100 / Sea projector
Sea projectors at: Camp, Submarine, Lab
Sea projectors from: Pirate, Alien
Gives: Clay tablet, Invisible cloak, Fairy's wings, Lightning ball, Diamond necklace

Android - $1,200 / Geiger counter
Geiger counters at: Wrecked airplane, Submarine, Lab
Geiger counters from: Renegade pangolin
Gives: Protection suit, Radiator, Multi tool, Spool of wire, Accumulator

Assassin - $1,500 / Silver arrow
Silver arrows at: Portal, School of assassins, Dragon's lair, Coliseum
Silver arrows from: Hunter, Criminal
Gives: Signal flare, Strong glue, Fortune-telling cards, Silenced gun, Noose, Snipers rifle, Uzi, Dangerous blade

Wolf - $2,500 / Hunting horn
Hunting horns at: Camp
Hunting horns from: Hunter, Gladiator
Gives: Eagle feather, Claw, Unicorn's horn, Werewolf blood, Werewolf, Werelion, Werebird, Weresnake, Wereleopard, Tiger, Diamond bracelet

Yogi - $3,500 / Flying carpet
Flying carpets at: Tent, Portal
Flying carpets from: Renegade pangolin
Gives: Golden key, Ribbon, Chest, Wind bell, Meditation beads, Singing bowl, Meditation bench, Bonsai, Diamond pendant

Malicious snowman - $3,200 / Torch
Torches at: Camp, Coliseum
Torches from: Criminal
Gives: Ice splinter, Broom, Snowball, Snow knight, Snow guard, Snow drummer, Snow bannerman, Snow musketeer, Blazing passion

Gladiator - $4,500 / Morning star
Morning stars at: Coliseum
Gives: Machete, Hunting horn, Shackles

Deep-dwelling shark - $2,500 / Harpoon
Harpoons at: Atlantis
Gives: Trident, Protection suit, Bomb

Edited on 08/28/2013 at 8:02:38 PM PST

Go to: