Re:Post any Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Ditchd0c on Apr 4, 13 8:27 PM
Game is freezing up during the Bonus Chapter when I go to take the Broken Robot Hand. Get this message "The Game has crashed. Minidump has been save to .....
Please attach !mdmp.mdmp to JIRA issue."

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 5, 13 2:42 AM
Hi Ditchd0c,

Welcome to the Pond!

So, it sounds like your computer and game are not communicating as they should with one another.

Just to let you know that the following help article has some general troubleshooting steps that have helped others to resolve similar issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps don't help, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team.

This will allow Tech Support to provide some advice tailored to your system!

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 04/05/2013 at 4:25:40 AM PST

sugar19703
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by sugar19703 on Apr 8, 13 3:01 PM
I was having the same problem with the game freezing at the air element part. After releasing the air madge the game froze I shut down my computer loaded game and tried again. I got to the final stage did the puzzle and it froze again. shut down the computer again loaded game again and then it said the save was corrupted and wanted me to create another proflie because my original was gone! WHAT!!! I am not going to PLAY the whole game all over again if it is just going to do the same thing. So I have CE and do not get to play the bonus part GREAT! I hope they fix this problem.

tarrocket
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by tarrocket on Apr 8, 13 3:08 PM
To everyone I think if you are waiting for a fix then just forget it. Just ask for your money back. Both ERS and BFG has more than enough time for a fix. I'm going to boy cott any ers games (or any other game) that have the bonus glitch.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Apr 11, 13 1:06 PM
For some reason, program locked up twice so far. Not a big problem because after a hard reboot, comes back to the same scene and plays through the glitch.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 11, 13 1:40 PM
Hi sugar19703,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that happened. That certainly is never fun to lose your saved game, but our Tech Support Team may be able to help out with that. I recommend getting in touch with them and they'll do their best to get you back to gaming quickly!

Old_Man_River, I'm glad to hear that you're able to continue on after that, but it may help to update your programs and drivers using our help article here:

If that isn't working, our Tech Support Team will be happy to assist you.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by krogals1 on Apr 19, 13 9:10 AM
Problem with the Mage of Fire.

I was supposed to get an amulet at the top of the mountain after I grew the plant, but I did not get that amulet and now I have no way of getting it or continuing the game....

Did anyone else have this problem? What do I do???

smokey735
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by smokey735 on Apr 22, 13 4:19 AM
Why have you not fix the trouble in the bonus chapter? I am still waiting after a LOOONG time to finish the game. PLEASE!

PMcOuntryGirl
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by PMcOuntryGirl on Apr 22, 13 9:43 PM
Has the layering of inventory items in the bonus game been fixed yet?!

[Post New]by marikemouw on Apr 24, 13 12:36 AM
hi,
Everytime i back up or go somewhere the game shutsdown. When i start it up again i am were i whant tot be. I am half way when the trouble starts.

AndaO
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by AndaO on Apr 25, 13 2:49 PM
I am in the bonus play chapter. It froze when I approached the puzzle door. I restarted the game and moved on. It has now crashed three times on dousing the burning gong stick. I do NOT want to start over. Is there anything I can do?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 25, 13 3:01 PM
Hi Fishies,

It looks like we are still working on that issue of the overlapping Inventory items. As soon as we have more info there, we'll be sure to let you know!

marikemouw and AndaO ~ for your freezing and crashing trouble, the suggestions in the article below may help:

You can also definitely get in touch with our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to take a look at things and work with you directly to get everything straightened out. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by ruthannbarlow on May 1, 13 11:39 AM
I get half way through the game and when I save it and get back on it says file was corrupted and my whole game is gone. Now I'm persistent and maybe stupid because I've tried it four times. Now I'm just upset.

tarrocket
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by tarrocket on May 1, 13 12:41 PM
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi Fishies,

It looks like we are still working on that issue of the overlapping Inventory items. As soon as we have more info there, we'll be sure to let you know!

marikemouw and AndaO ~ for your freezing and crashing trouble, the suggestions in the article below may help:

<a href=http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158>Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>

You can also definitely get in touch with our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to take a look at things and work with you directly to get everything straightened out. You can contact them by clicking <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/>here</a> to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/192>Live Chat Support</a> Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

I would get my money back if anyone is still having issues with this game. Its been over 2 months since this game came out. Still no fix! ""It looks like we are still working on that issue of the overlapping Inventory items."" That phrase from a mod gives me no confedence in bfg or ers game. Ers is supposed to be one of the top makers but still no fix after TWO MONTHS!

tarrocket
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by tarrocket on May 26, 13 1:50 PM
BFG has not doing some fixes for the games. This is a major one. EPIC fail!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMcOuntryGirl
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by PMcOuntryGirl on Jun 30, 13 2:52 PM
Well, I guess the issue was never fixed. I was refunded $6.99 twice via PayPal, but they took the game away from me! I thought I'd at least get to keep the game. I went into purchase history today and noticed that I could not download it anymore. Very upset with BFG.

[Post New]by BoomchuckPxyNiki on Jan 13, 14 3:51 PM
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi Fishies,

<a href=http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158>Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>

You can also definitely get in touch with our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to take a look at things and work with you directly to get everything straightened out. You can contact them by clicking <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/>here</a> to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/192>Live Chat Support</a> Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Has there been any luck with this? I mean, it's January now, and I have the most recent version of the game, since I just bought it.

(Yes, yes, I know. Contact tech support. And I will. But it's an ongoing problem a LONG time after it'd been first reported.)

mrwritesf
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by mrwritesf on Jan 18, 14 8:19 PM
Recently purchased the version for iPad. Was reluctant to,do so given my problems with two other games, but I took a chance--and sad to say, it didn't pay off.

Got through the entire main game, and ALMOST made it through the bonus chapter, except.....the items disappeared.

I had all of the seals, except Panoptes'. Ypu obtain that by placing two beads and a photo,on the head of a statue. Placed the beads, placed the photo......and they disappeared, leaving me in game limbo. Power-cycled the iPad, returned to,the bonus chapter....same problem.

Pls look into,this. As far as I'm concerned, this is your third strike.

Go to: