Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Reviews for Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Apr 27, 13 11:40 PM
After playing In Libro, I was sort of expecting the same thing in Elementa, NOT! Sure the animation was beautiful, loved dressing up my " pet ", but I sort of got tired of Titus telling me over and over again....let this be the last time anyone had to pay for....Wow, seriously. While finishing up with the Air Element, I didn't even bother to stop to talk to him, since I already knew what he was going to say. Just give me the diamond to bring to the monkey. My question was if there is one little monkey where all the spheres are, just bring him a banana and take the friggin spheres. BOOM! I liked games where my "pet" actually has to do something I can't. For instance, in a different game I had a crow that could fly and reach objects high up, that I could not reach. That's helpful. Overall I would say this is an okay game, but I really could just take it or leave it. It took me 3 days to finish because once I was done with fire, I quit to play something else. Then on the second day, I did the water. Finally today finished up with the air and said a big NO thank you to extra game play.

babbydoll1201
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

Re:Reviews for Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition

[Post New]by babbydoll1201 on Apr 29, 13 2:41 PM
I liked this game but I always like ERS games. I had no problems in this & enjoyed everything about it. I read that some did not care for this...i thought the length was good too. Loved dressing up my character. Very cute! Loved the way he talked!! HAHAHA

Go to: