bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 27, 13 7:33 AM
Hi Fishies,

Please see the following post here for details on our newest Found update, which was released today, June 27th.

This update addresses issues with the engineer and the incorrect application of diamonds for this task.

As always, uninstalling and reinstalling the game will ensure you have the most recent version.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by Dee_Dee_818 on Jun 27, 13 7:44 AM
Losing diamonds in exchange for bartering even though the items are present in the for collections and miscellaneous. Have lost 65 diamonds need to know how to get them back?

[Post New]by RicaRica3 on Jun 27, 13 12:03 PM
I've lost almost 100 diamonds and a bunch of gold and have only just found the posts about this issue, I haven't had anything on my game manager saying there is an update for the game and have only just had almost all my diamonds and gold disappear! Really annoyed as normally it gives you notice if something is going to cost diamonds or gold! Is there any way to get them back???

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jun 27, 13 1:10 PM
Hello RicaRica3 and Dee_Dee_818,

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to your diamonds.

I would definitely recommend contacting our Customer Support Team. One of our reps would be happy to look into this and help sort things out.

To reach them, just click on the on the right-hand side and then 'Contact Us' on the bottom left.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jun 27, 13 8:43 PM
I thought I read in another thread that this was fixed in the June 27th update.

rosehill50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

help!

[Post New]by rosehill50 on Jun 29, 13 6:41 AM
Game freezes when I try to buy diamonds or coins in bank have tried reinstalling did nothing to help

rosehill50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rosehill50 on Jun 29, 13 9:11 AM
Since I upgraded amulets are counting down really speedily and disappearing when I leave game and re-load

jewlynz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jewlynz on Jun 29, 13 6:03 PM
well i have had it with this game. Since the updates its slow and boring. I dont get anywhere near the amount of black boxes that i used to so cant collect collections as necklaces are extremely rare now. out of ten black boxes that i managed to get in 2 hours of non stop playing i got one necklace.
the fairy wings were hard to get now they are impossible i have played for 3 days and only got two in that whole time while banishing ghosts.
The amulets are just wasted as they do not stop when i exit the game.
Everything is extremely hard to get now it is impossible to play this stupid game. I used to love this game and have spent alot of money on it. I will not be spending any money on this game again until this is all fixed. if it is not fixed i will be deleting it as its not fun anymore its just a pain in the arse.

dacjess
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by dacjess on Jun 30, 13 4:54 PM
I am on level 53 and no flying carpets have shown up at the portal, renegade, etc. I've unlocked all available locations/floaters and as of now there are no flying carpets anywhere in my game unless I just pay to banish the yogi. I'm wondering if this is normal? If anyone knows, I'd appreciate you letting me know.

Thanks!

[Post New]by penguindance on Jun 30, 13 7:54 PM
My sentiments largely echo those of jewlynz. What used to be a fun and entertaining game has become something of a nightmare. The recent fixes to the last update have rectified a lot of the problems but definitely not all of them. What's more, the game is very glitchy now.

This weekend I have had at least 3 occasions of my progress on particular quests not count my accomplishments correctly. For example, I needed 15 criminals and got them, but the game only gave me credit for 13, even after I went ahead and collected more, AND after the yellow exclamation point had popped up and said I had completed the quest.

Then this evening, around 5 PM Pacific, I went into the castle and noticed that the items I needed to search for were different from the usual ones there but were ones I had seen in other locations. I thought it was odd but nothing else was problematic about it. A few minutes later I went back to the castle and the entire location just showed up as a completely black page. Nevertheless, the top of the screen showed the clock counting down and the first list of items to look for (if that were possible). I tried pausing the game a few times and going back in but to no avail. Then I got the brilliant idea to use magnets to gather the items I could not see and had used 2 of them before I realized that the list of items had not changed. Ultimately, I had to use the arrow in the upper right corner to end the quest and count it as a totally failed mission. So I had paid the 2 entrance fees (blood and energy), wasted 2 magnets, and never got anything in return. (BTW, that time, the list of items to collect had gone back to the usual.)

Despite my frustration, I kept on playing and was ecstatic when one of the floating crates yielded a full "super machine" collection. At level 100, I have had the quest to acquire 6 of these collections on my screen for almost the entire time I've been playing. I had finally managed to complete 4 of the 6 collections, and the one in the crate would have been #5. I actually even said to myself that getting the super machine from the crate just almost made up for the other problems I've described. Guess what! The game did not give me credit for having that 5th super machine. What a cheat!

[Post New]by penguindance on Jun 30, 13 8:44 PM
Apparently, there is a limit on how much can be said in a single post--another thing that would have been nice to know beforehand. Anyway, I'm not finished with my message to the folks who are responsible for fixing technical issues with this game, so here is my continuation:

Besides these specific things (noted in my post just above), the general flow and movement of the game visuals are now jerky and slightly hung up when moving from one screen to another. Conversely, the background screen now slips and slides when moving it in search of the various floaters.

As other players and I have said multiple times now, it is very frustrating to lose remaining time on any amulets being used. Since this complaint has apparently gone unheeded, I want to know if this was an intentional change or a glitch that did not get fixed. Will a moderator please answer that question? If it was intentional and is going to remain this way, then could you at least change the "happy palm" from 6 hours to 6 happy palms lasting 1 hour each? Otherwise, you're going to have a lot of people with very UNhappy palms!

Last but not least (for now), you who create this game seem to be forcing me and I'm sure others into a position of needing to buy boxes, ribbons, wings, claws, unicorn horns, etc. It wasn't particularly easy to get everything needed for a collection in the past, but now it is next to impossible (even with a Money Toad). For the first time, I have multiple "collections" that are complete in terms of collectibles, but I cannot get the "for collections" items to actually finish them and get the rewards for them. I understand that the element of chance is inherent in the game, as it should be, but it needs to be a fighting chance.

I also understand that Big Fish/Elephant Games needs to get their own pay-off from this "free-to-play" game and that happens when players spend cash money to buy coins or diamonds in order to better progress in the game. But please hear this: If you don't change this approach and go back to something more reasonable, then you WILL run off your currently dedicated players who are the exact same people who have been sinking cash money into it. You are now officially on notice!

Oh yeah, and you'd better get busy fixing the rest of the bugs remaining in the game. You fixed the gigantic problem that occurred with the last update, but that is not enough. You still have a long way to go before you can consider your job done here.

treeff5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by treeff5 on Jul 1, 13 4:35 AM
dacjess wrote:I am on level 53 and no flying carpets have shown up at the portal, renegade, etc. I've unlocked all available locations/floaters and as of now there are no flying carpets anywhere in my game unless I just pay to banish the yogi. I'm wondering if this is normal? If anyone knows, I'd appreciate you letting me know.

Thanks!

Try to finish some of your old quests or get some achievement. I'm not sure when my flying carpets appeared, I think after I had finished a werewolf collection.

It seems some quests depend not only on the location level but on the other quests and achievements (how many floaters you have banished etc).

jewlynz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jewlynz on Jul 1, 13 8:05 AM
penguindance wrote:My sentiments largely echo those of jewlynz. What used to be a fun and entertaining game has become something of a nightmare. The recent fixes to the last update have rectified a lot of the problems but definitely not all of them. What's more, the game is very glitchy now.

This weekend I have had at least 3 occasions of my progress on particular quests not count my accomplishments correctly. For example, I needed 15 criminals and got them, but the game only gave me credit for 13, even after I went ahead and collected more, AND after the yellow exclamation point had popped up and said I had completed the quest.

Then this evening, around 5 PM Pacific, I went into the castle and noticed that the items I needed to search for were different from the usual ones there but were ones I had seen in other locations. I thought it was odd but nothing else was problematic about it. A few minutes later I went back to the castle and the entire location just showed up as a completely black page. Nevertheless, the top of the screen showed the clock counting down and the first list of items to look for (if that were possible). I tried pausing the game a few times and going back in but to no avail. Then I got the brilliant idea to use magnets to gather the items I could not see and had used 2 of them before I realized that the list of items had not changed. Ultimately, I had to use the arrow in the upper right corner to end the quest and count it as a totally failed mission. So I had paid the 2 entrance fees (blood and energy), wasted 2 magnets, and never got anything in return. (BTW, that time, the list of items to collect had gone back to the usual.)

Despite my frustration, I kept on playing and was ecstatic when one of the floating crates yielded a full "super machine" collection. At level 100, I have had the quest to acquire 6 of these collections on my screen for almost the entire time I've been playing. I had finally managed to complete 4 of the 6 collections, and the one in the crate would have been #5. I actually even said to myself that getting the super machine from the crate just almost made up for the other problems I've described. Guess what! The game did not give me credit for having that 5th super machine. What a cheat!

[b]I have finally had a reply sort of. wasn't to clear as to when it will be fixed.[/b][i]

Edited on 07/02/2013 at 1:04:44 PM PST

[Post New]by penguindance on Jul 1, 13 12:51 PM
Thanks, jewlynz, for telling me what you found out. It's at least good to know that somebody somewhere is still trying to fix the game.

[Post New]by skylarit on Jul 1, 13 6:55 PM
I have lost 60 diamonds because of the Warrior Lemute and The Engineer. If this is not a glitch I think it should be made clear that these new intermittent characters will take your diamonds on top of the items listed that are required to buy and banish.

If this is a glitch it needs to be corrected and diamonds replaced. It is enough that it takes a lot of play or money to get diamonds and it is necessary to save up diamonds for this reason. Having no idea that a buy/banish character is going to take 20, 25 or more at a time without warning is just wrong and is something that will lead one away from BF all together.

Thanks!

karixma
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by karixma on Jul 1, 13 8:13 PM
I noticed after I had banished the warrior lemute & the old vulture that a bunch (more than 50!) of my diamonds were gone! I had all the needed items to banish them. Why did it take my diamonds?!?

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Jul 2, 13 12:27 PM
How stable is this newest update?

I see a lot of people are posting various problems. I have had to restart from the beginning 3x due to corrupt profiles . . . and I'm on level 77 (energy 940) again, and don't want to have to start over again nor lose diamonds.

While I'm anxious to update, I really don't want to if I'm just setting myself up for so many unfixed problems.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Jul 2, 13 12:39 PM
judy1689 wrote:How stable is this newest update?

I see a lot of people are posting various problems. I have had to restart from the beginning 3x due to corrupt profiles . . . and I'm on level 77 (energy 940) again, and don't want to have to start over again nor lose diamonds.

While I'm anxious to update, I really don't want to if I'm just setting myself up for so many unfixed problems.

The basic problem is that you will waste your amulets, cause they don't pause when you exit the game.
The other major issues have been dealt with.
Fishies also complain about stingier locations and floaters.
To be honest, If I were you, even though I understand the stress and the risk, I could not stay for three months without a recent update.
Of course it is up to you.

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Jul 2, 13 12:49 PM
Thanks. The only amulet that I would really miss would be the golden dragon. I usually play out the crystal owl and the coin . . . but sometimes quit early before the dragon completes restoring the energy points.

That's a really good one when I'm low on energy points.

Does anyone know if using the Golden Dragon amulet with the Vampire Girl increases the energy recovery time? Also, if you set your image as the Vampire Girl (or man) when closing out the game, does that also continue with a faster energy recovery while the game is closed?

[Post New]by penguindance on Jul 2, 13 7:39 PM
judy1689 wrote:Thanks. The only amulet that I would really miss would be the golden dragon. I usually play out the crystal owl and the coin . . . but sometimes quit early before the dragon completes restoring the energy points.

That's a really good one when I'm low on energy points.

Does anyone know if using the Golden Dragon amulet with the Vampire Girl increases the energy recovery time? Also, if you set your image as the Vampire Girl (or man) when closing out the game, does that also continue with a faster energy recovery while the game is closed?

I don't know the answer regarding the effect of the vampire avatar (or any of the avatars, for that matter), but I have observed the length of time it takes to increase energy by one point. During game play it takes 3 minutes without the Golden Dragon, so one minute with it. When the game is closed or paused, the regular 3 minutes per point continues as energy recharges. Under normal amulet functioning (which is not happening now), the timer on it would be stopped when the game is closed or paused so its benefit would not apply during those times.

(If it makes any difference, I did those timing tests while my avatar was on the guy with the Venetian mask. Until today after reading some posts here mentioning the avatar settings, I didn't even realize that they did anything more than provide a face for the player--similar to the way the sea anemone appears by my posts. Don't know how I made it through 100 levels without picking up on the avatar thing! Now I'm going to have to study how all of that works.)

Go to: