constantfire
Shark
Shark
12,978 Posts

Re:Red Crow Mysteries: Legion group play starting April 20th. All welcome to join!

[Post New]by constantfire on Apr 23, 13 9:23 AM
Just checking in to let yall know where I am in the game. Finally got the car fixed and now am in front of a bar. Still playing! Will check back in a bit.

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

Re:Red Crow Mysteries: Legion group play starting April 20th. All welcome to join!

[Post New]by mcquigan on Apr 23, 13 10:41 AM
Varoom! Go girl go!

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Apr 23, 13 11:02 AM
Aquatic you might be right, being so cute you know that kitty must be up to no good! I tried clicking everywhere and hoping it would register but no such luck

luvtoread I had thought about trying that but it's no longer in my inventory.

I really don't know if it's a glitch or what but in the end I just restarted with a new profile before I went to bed I shouldn't have really as I was at work today but it was annoying me! Anyway I finished it tonight YAY!! I found all the roses and did a speed play to get the final award (play in easy or casual). I enjoyed this game as I do all Cateia Games and good news about a new one being worked on, I look forward to its release!

constantfire, hope you enjoy the game

Edited on 04/23/2013 at 11:06:07 AM PST

constantfire
Shark
Shark
12,978 Posts

[Post New]by constantfire on Apr 23, 13 11:08 AM
It is going slow since I am playing on the hardest level. It is quite challenging as I don't remember any of it from playing it before. I am enjoying it but having to use hints and walkthrough a few times!

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on Apr 23, 13 1:17 PM
I'm going to start playing now in Adventure mode, so constantfire You are not alone

Congratulations to All that have finished the game

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on Apr 23, 13 7:32 PM
Finished the game, got only 18 Roses, nice game, I liked the puzzles and I almost like to replay it, to get all the Roses, but have to think about it since I have to many un-played games laying around, have fun All

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Apr 24, 13 3:04 AM
Congrats all finishers!

constantfire
Shark
Shark
12,978 Posts

[Post New]by constantfire on Apr 24, 13 5:14 AM
Hi all! Still playing. I am at grandpa's house. Have to work today so I won't get to play anymore until tonight!

abiloo
Shark
Shark
11,080 Posts

[Post New]by abiloo on Apr 24, 13 8:30 AM
I'm nearing the end i think, and i must have missed some roses as i'm sure i should have more than i should. I've been trying really hard to find them as well It's a shame you can't go back to a main area after you have left it.

I might finish tonight, or maybe tomorrow!

Xxxxx

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Apr 24, 13 12:21 PM
Marianne, Marianne!! Thank you for the comment about the ragged edges of that one puzzle! I would have been there all day on that one if not for that!
Abiloo, I think I missed some roses too. I didn't play at all yesterday and when I started today I had forgotten about them until I clicked on one by accident. They don't do anything for you as far as game play goes, do they?

Edited on 04/24/2013 at 12:23:52 PM PST

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Apr 24, 13 1:35 PM
Congrats harlequen!

llstjohn - no the roses don't have any effect on the game, they are just a collectable and you need them if you want to earn the achievement.

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Apr 24, 13 1:38 PM
I am finished! I liked this one. I actually forgot all about Nancy Drew! I had best go see what she is up to.

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Apr 24, 13 1:53 PM
Congrats llstjohn!

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on Apr 24, 13 4:11 PM
llstjohn wrote:I am finished! I liked this one. I actually forgot all about Nancy Drew! I had best go see what she is up to.

abiloo
Shark
Shark
11,080 Posts

[Post New]by abiloo on Apr 25, 13 12:05 AM
Finished!!! I did like the game, but........

* That ending was shockingly bad, so there NEEDS to be a sequel, as it didn't really end, it didn't even begin!! But i have a feeling there never will be a sequel.....

Also i only managed to find 19 out of 21 roses, but i got all the other achievements
!*

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Apr 25, 13 3:42 AM
Congratulations to more finishers

marianne
Aquatic
listjohn
mcquigan
popla
harlequen
abiloo

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Apr 25, 13 3:56 AM
abiloo...I just checked the Cateia website and it doesn't look like a sequel in the near future, but they are bring out a sequel for Dragon Mountain: The Strix so you never know they just might continue on with this game.

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Apr 25, 13 4:00 AM
A BIG CONGRATS FINISHERS

I like games that have things to collect such as the roses in this one. This was a nice game...more adventure and less hopa.

I just finished playing Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward and it is also a nice game.

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Apr 25, 13 4:16 AM
I did another playthrough to get all achievements, but I still missed 2 roses!

Where are those freaking ones I am missing!?

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Apr 25, 13 5:35 AM
Roses spoiler:

There are 7 in the section 1 - The house & garden
There are 2 at the inn
There are 4 at Aunt Mildred's house
There are 8 at the cemetery

Hope this helps CfG

Go to: