Raven_wing
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Group play for ND Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake started May 18th, all welcome to join in

[Post New]by Raven_wing on May 22, 13 9:41 AM
abiloo I never looked there, thanks

Congratulation abiloo and sunshinej

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

Re:Group play for ND Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake started May 18th, all welcome to join in

[Post New]by mariannequilts on May 22, 13 9:52 AM
A BIG CONGRATS AQUATIC, SUNSHINE AND ABILOO

barregar...To get the items to appear on the ** map, you need to click on them. **

I got into the ** speakeasy yesterday and went thru all the tunnels. **...But now I need to work on the ** spigots. **

CfG...Did you throw the water on the ** shed. **

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 22, 13 9:57 AM
@marianne No I did not *throw water on the shed. simply because I can't get back there fast enough I keep taking wrong turns and then everything is all ablaze already *

I hope I get it at some point, cause this is sooooo frustrating So I have been playing Torchlight for the better part of the afternoon instead

Grandmamum
Clownfish
Clownfish
662 Posts

[Post New]by Grandmamum on May 22, 13 9:58 AM
CONGRATULATIONS AQUATIC, SUNSHINE & ABILOO !!

Got back late last night and have drifted around today, not sure what time it is!!! Anyway - wonderful holiday is now over , so I think a little bit of ND may help the blues. Will download tonight and hopefully join those of you still playing tomorrow.

Raven_wing
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Raven_wing on May 22, 13 11:41 AM
Looks like I am stuck again, I am trying to ** attach the wheel**. Everytime I go to ** tighten the wheel it just goes back into my inventory.**

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on May 22, 13 11:48 AM
CfG...Try this..** after you grab the water bucket from the pump, go towards the dock then left onto the small road.. **

Welcome back GMum. Glad you had a grand Holiday with Loved ones and built some memories.

I'm in the ** well room ** and keep dying.

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 22, 13 12:09 PM
Thanks marianne I ended up using a vid WT But at least I am past that part now

Edited on 05/22/2013 at 12:09:38 PM PST

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on May 22, 13 12:57 PM
Well, I did something wrong and I died **in the fire, in the shed. It blew up with me in it** LOL. Thank goodness for second chance. I managed to do it eventually, **ran quickly for the water and threw it on the shed**
Onward I go!!

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on May 22, 13 3:43 PM
I finished...YAHOO...but I sure did die a lot.

Aquatic
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Aquatic on May 22, 13 4:51 PM
Congrats Abiloo, Marianne, and Sunshine!

GMum! Welcome back!

Raven_wing, **the wheel needs a cotter pin. The screw driver works for that.** ETA: Raven_wing, I just remembered the wheel went back into inventory when I applied it to the wrong spot. (I usually play in the wee hours of the night.) **

Edited on 05/22/2013 at 5:40:15 PM PST

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on May 22, 13 5:19 PM
Congrtaluations:

Aquatic
Sunshine
Abiloo
Marianne

GMum, Great to have You back

I'm finally here, I'll go off to play a little

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on May 22, 13 5:31 PM
Congratulations Marianne on finishing

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 23, 13 1:32 AM
Congrats marianne!

Raven_wing
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Raven_wing on May 23, 13 3:57 AM
Aquatic I kept putting the ** wheel on a dozen times or more thinking the screwdriver was in the wrong place.** I am off to look for the ** cotter pin** Thanks for the clue.

Aquatic
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Aquatic on May 23, 13 5:49 AM
Raven_wing,, sorry to confuse! There is no cotter pin. The screwdriver has to do. It goes into a slot just above the wheel. The wheel goes on first. This game is a bit "tetchy". Hang in there!

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on May 23, 13 7:14 AM
Raven_wing...I had the same problem. I couldn't find where to put ** the screwdriver. Go up real close to the water gauge and there will be a hot spot on the left. **

Nice to see you back GMum. You had a grand Holiday with Loved ones and built some good memories.

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on May 23, 13 9:19 AM
Congratulations abiloo on finishing the game

Congratulations marianne on finishing the game

GMum...Glad to see you back and that you had a good time.

Raven_wing
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Raven_wing on May 23, 13 9:46 AM
Yay! I finished.

Aquatic no sorrys neccessary, it only took me a few minutes to realize you were hinting at using the ** screwdriver as the cotter pin.** jThanks to you and marianne.

Congratulations to everyone that finished!

I enjoyed this game, even though in the beginning I wanted to pull my hair out every time I went into the forest. I only played one other ND game and that was Secret of the Scarlet Hand, with that one I had to take a lot of notes, which I enjoyed; not so with this game.

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on May 23, 13 10:14 AM
Whop, crispy critter, hooray, free! Then boom, crispy critter again, second chance.

Mariannequilts,
Your post to Catfish saved me. I had been crisped so many times, couldn't find the shed, and the blaze was huge etc.
Thanks!
Beth

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 23, 13 1:30 PM
ROFL mcquigan at least I was not the only one with no sense of direction!

Go to: