Developer Corner

afan_o
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

Re:Developer Corner

[Post New]by afan_o on Jun 14, 13 11:49 AM
Hi pcpat923,

First I want to apologize for the delay, I was away the last couple of days. Thank you for your kind words ! I am really happy to see that you really like the game and that you enjoyed that much ! We really put a lot of effort into this game and this is the most beautiful reward for us. Thank you very much !

Hi tankgurl64,

Thank you for playing our game and I am really sorry for inconvenience. We really spend last 8 months in testing and fixing issues and glitches but hundreds of different computers have taken their toll, and few glitches pass all those test . We made two updates so far in very short time which solve most of them. We are sorry if we disappoint you , but we will try to make our next game better for you. Thank you very much for your time.

Hi read61,

Thank you for playing our game . We appreciate your suggestions and we will try to fix all those little things that clutter up the atmosphere in our game in our feature games. It isn't an easy task to satisfy all different tastes but I promise that we will try !
Thank you very much,

best wishes,
Afan

[Post New]by sueangel99 on Jun 15, 13 4:26 AM
i'm loving this game but i am stuck in the cemetary it tells me to go to the grave and none of my tools work i have a metal detector hammer croebar and 2 decifer wheels

afan_o
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by afan_o on Jun 16, 13 9:13 AM
sueangel99 wrote:i'm loving this game but i am stuck in the cemetary it tells me to go to the grave and none of my tools work i have a metal detector hammer croebar and 2 decifer wheels

Hi just use metal detector . when metal detector starts to make sound and become red, click with mouse . You will have to continue to search there is a few places .

cheers!

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Jun 18, 13 7:40 PM
I wish I could start the game stuck at power box only have a house key, sick of justlooking at the house

Slew2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Slew2 on Jun 27, 13 8:09 PM
I have done all the instructions of uninstalling and reinstalling this game. It says that the update should take effect upon reinstalling....well it never has worked
I cannot get the HOS to come up in the bedroom...I feel like I have wasted my money, but I like this game.
NOW WHAT?

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Jul 1, 13 3:19 PM
afan_o wrote:
sueangel99 wrote:i'm loving this game but i am stuck in the cemetary it tells me to go to the grave and none of my tools work i have a metal detector hammer croebar and 2 decifer wheels

Hi just use metal detector . when metal detector starts to make sound and become red, click with mouse . You will have to continue to search there is a few places .

cheers!

Yes, I tried that....Three dozen times I've tried that and it doesn't work. I had trouble with the metal detector for Alexander's grave and now I'm back in the cemetary with the metal detector for the 3rd time and can't complete it.

Also the bottle game in the basement would never work for me so I didn't get to play that. The 'green' liquid never flowed, no matter how I turned the bottles. Frustrating.

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Jul 4, 13 4:47 PM
really enjoying your great game, but the tunnels are a bit boring especially finding enough planks to fix bridge.kudos and I wish you all the best in your efforts to please everyone but I would love a walkthrough

[Post New]by justhandleit on Nov 20, 13 2:50 PM
Hi, I'm enjoying the game. But I'm having trouble with the hints. Usually hints will direct you where to go next or do something in the scene you are currently in. Instead your hints are about how to do something but somewhere totally different from scene I'm in and seems out of sequence. Anyway I am totally stopped in the game because I don't know where or how to get the middle cipher. Any help?

[Post New]by clee22 on Nov 23, 13 11:43 AM
I am stuck at bridge too and don't know if I have all the boards.

OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by OnBreak on May 28, 14 7:16 AM
Hi I have a question before my trial runs out, is there an inventory lock to keep inventory bar opened? if it locks I haven't been able to figure that out yet

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on May 29, 14 4:17 PM
I really like this game.Agreed with the good reviews. I liked the story, music, vos, everything....inspite of a few glitches! I'm having trouble with the detector at gravesite.....like some other fans.
I mostly want to say Thank You! What has made this forum so enjoyable, is your BIG involvement and help. It just shows that you really DO care about the fans on the other end!
Can't wait to try Royal Challenge Solitaire!
Pat

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by sleeplady on May 31, 14 2:40 PM
Sadly this game was so close to being good. But the 'muddiness' of the visuals actually hurt my eyes. It was too dark and the custom cursor was the final straw!!
It just went crazy. Try again.

Go to: