Re:Welcome to Chocolatier 3: Decadence by Design forum

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 11, 11 7:21 AM
cinnamon coffe is what you need it is the same thing.

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 11, 11 7:22 AM
cinnamon coffe is what you need it is the same thing. Alex will come and get you ,keep making chocolates good luck. read my other posts

[Post New]by SkyguyOB1 on Oct 11, 11 12:15 PM
I've played this game for a few days and loved it, filling in my chill time with some strategy thinking as a little chocolate tycoon. Then suddenly, I saved my game and reopened it, all was gone. Someone in Jan also noted the same fault, and another person as well I think..it was so frustrating. Then i tried to start over a few days later, as I cooled down. Then in the first few moves of the game, where it says "change recipe to make milk chocolate" I CAN"T CHANGE THE RECIPE!! The bar page shows all reciped unknown. Click on the one I know is the Milk Chocolate recipe, it says "you don't know this recipe yet" Dang, nothing I could do would get me that recipe. So basically I am stuck! Then I tried starting all over again, downloading the game again, changing to a new player name, the same thing happened. This must be a bug! Very frustrating. GRRR I love the game but this is it. Wasted my time (is that an oxymoron since many would say playing games is ergo a waste of time, but it's FUN) and still cannot try again! And then I'll be wondering if my game will disappear AGAIN.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 11, 11 2:23 PM
Hi SkyguyOB1,

Welcome to the pond!

If you're experiencing some technical issues with your game, I'd encourage you to get in touch with our helpful Technical Support team.

You can contact them 24/7 by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page. Then, after filling out the form, click on the Check for Answers button to bring up some related help articles. If you still can't find the answer that you're looking for, go ahead and click on the Submit My Question button to create a help ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat from your My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by LuzRelusente on Feb 20, 12 3:15 AM
I Love Chocolatier 3! Pliz help me! I've done the deiter's endorsment, but no one give me the next misson! I looked everywhere! Pliz! Help me!

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Feb 22, 12 10:23 PM
Hi Luz,

You just have to keep traveling around and making chocolates. The next assignment will show up. Keep going.

Welcome to the pond.

Edited on 02/22/2012 at 10:24:39 PM PST

[Post New]by MrsLadybug on May 17, 12 7:05 AM
Love, love, love this game. Where is Chocolatier 4? Great designing and no frustrating time constraints. Played all three Chocolatier games at least three times each with different chocolate designs. Just love it!!!!

[Post New]by KiteL_02 on Jun 20, 12 3:51 AM
locumdo wrote:Is there anyway to retrieve game information? I was really far in the game and when I exited last time, I saved it. Then, when I opened it up, it hadn't even saved the amount I had done before!

HELP! I don't want to have to do all this stuff all over again. I had gotten to the point where I had my own private jet and I had two stored!

Im having the same problem! Please tell me how to retrieve my progress....im so far to the game that I don't want to start all over again! Anyone having the same problem and found a solution?

[Post New]by scaracamel on Jun 29, 12 9:02 AM
i was wondering if after you beat the game if you can somehow get more slots to make your own chocolates

[Post New]by cuddlekitten4b on Aug 25, 12 7:41 PM
Still waiting for the next chocolatier installment......played all 3 of them to death!

[Post New]by Ringosan on Oct 14, 12 3:13 AM
Great game!!! Love the coffee mini-games and wanted to play a one in "Toronto" for the first time in a while... crashed.

Have played the whole game a couple of times to see how fast I can get everything done.

Uninstall...reinstall and now it won't let me get into the factory in "Zurich" to make the milk chocolates wanted in Doula. Wow! Obviously played this too many times.

No matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall it stops at the same point.

Help!" Please. Want to get the Caribe Coffee up to 20 if I can.

[Post New]by KuKuKiKi on Oct 15, 12 9:53 PM
This is my first time playing any of the 'Chocolatier' games, and I am completely HOOKED !

I thank you for clearing up the whole color-matching thing, because I had no clue what they were talking about.

That being said, I'm gonna ask a question that is probably stupid:
When I'm trying to produce different kinds of bars, I have to change ingredients. Ok, fine. It tells me that it will produce, say, 24 cases a week of the first recipe. After that, I'll put another set of ingredients together for another recipe, and let's say it will produce 20 cases a week. However..it seems like it will only produce bars of the last recipe (the 20 cases), and not bars from the first recipe as well (the 24 cases). Is that how it's supposed to be ? Mind you..I do have enough ingredients for both recipes in stock

How do I make it so that more than one type of bar will be produced weekly (provided I have the ingredients) without having to fly back to Zurich every week to change the ding-dang recipe ? I only have the factories in Zurich and South Africa at this point.

I'm on an iPad if that means anything.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance..

minerva84
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by minerva84 on Jan 27, 13 6:08 AM
You have to fly back to change the recipe every time, until the storyline progresses enough for you to be able to switch by "telegram" instead of by being there. Sorry, but that's just part of how the game works.

[Post New]by coco_cacao on Jan 29, 13 5:52 PM
Like many other Chocolatier fans, I love this third one. I go back to it frequently and haven't yet gotten tired of playing it.

I would love to see a 4th game in the series. Has there been any indication of another one in the works? Is possible to beg the developers to create one?? I've thought about ways to expand the game building on what was done in this third version just in case I was asked for my ideas!

If there's any news about a 4th game, I'd love to hear about it.

[Post New]by Simba1992 on Apr 12, 13 4:43 AM
I have just got the infusion factory in Tokyo but can't seem to progress any futher in the game. Like no one is offering me new recipes. HELP!

minerva84
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by minerva84 on May 16, 13 8:47 AM
I don't know if you're still reading this, because the game is pretty old by now, but go back to every single person (I do it methodically, left to right on the screen) and talk to them. Sometimes the quest parts you've had open for a while will trigger new quests and/or recipes after you reach a certain point, or obtain a new ingredient, in the game. Always go back and visit everyone, even if you think you've been there enough before.

Edited on 05/16/2013 at 8:48:03 AM PST

[Post New]by spacerabbit on Jul 6, 13 6:47 AM
So, if you are now on 10.6 and above, Chocolatier is gone? Is that correct? Mine sure doesn't work anymore. And I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times. It's my favorite game. Will this situation change?

Go to: