Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by NainenKoira on Oct 3, 13 11:26 AM
Just bought Star of Eternity for 100 crystals, € 5,49, but it doesn't work (
Crystals gone, money paid, no energy...
Can you help?

[Post New]by ttaravision on Oct 3, 13 12:29 PM
I've searched the Fashionable Boutique in reversed mode 5 times already today and still cannot find the Bermuda Rig for the new offer. I even used a talisman to increase my chance at finding the object by 60% for 30 minutes, twice. Now I am out of talismans and still no Bermuda Rig. Is there something else I need to do first that is not listed? This is seriously frustrating. I don't even want to look at the boutique again today. But I want to try the offer.

Update: I found the Bermuda Rig after about 13 searches. Now I can't get any flowers. I received only 2 and I have been playing on and off since the offer started. I've searched both the Manor and Paris without getting any flowers. I guess I will not take part in the offer.

Edited on 10/05/2013 at 4:55:45 PM PST

[Post New]by Ruchikunal on Oct 3, 13 3:11 PM
we can not explore magic gates i tried lots of time but nothing happens. what to do??????????????

GypsyQueen1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by GypsyQueen1 on Oct 5, 13 3:42 AM
Right in the middle of a search an error came up saying the page could not be displayed, the website was having technical difficulties. It wouldn't be quite so aggravating if it weren't for the fact that I lose all my credits,diamonds and energy.

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Oct 7, 13 7:38 AM
I am going for the Round Eyeglasses in the Princesses Boudoir which has to be done in night mode. One of the items from the list, is the umbrella. I have found it in the same location on the canopy over the pillow both times but when I click on it nothing happens. It won't let me collect it. It I click on it more than once I get a 5 second penalty. Then the game freezes. It works fine getting the umbrella in every other mode. Without being able to collect the umbrella I can't complete this task.

Edited on 10/07/2013 at 7:41:42 AM PST

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 7, 13 7:56 AM
I had that problem DK. The umbrella has a sweet spot just to the left of the stick bit and above the curl of the handle when it is on the curtain

.ppp pp pp p
.ppp ppp
.ppp pp
.ppp pp
.ppp pp pp pp pp
.ppp pp pp pp pp
about here --> .p
p pp pp pp pp pp
pp pp pp pp p
pp p pp pp pp

Edited on 10/07/2013 at 7:58:03 AM PST

[Post New]by Rrralu16 on Oct 7, 13 10:42 AM
I have used more than 50 crystals to open the Magic Gates, as we are not able to fight into Magicians Battle, opened the gates, but when trying to play Magic Gates I get a message of trying and the game blocks. Is there a solution to this problem ? When are we going to be able to engage into duels ?

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 7, 13 10:53 AM
Rrralu16 wrote:I have used more than 50 crystals to open the Magic Gates, as we are not able to fight into Magicians Battle, opened the gates, but when trying to play Magic Gates I get a message of trying and the game blocks. Is there a solution to this problem ? When are we going to be able to engage into duels ?

Sorry Rrralu.
It's a glitch for everyone. The developers are aware of the issue and CS says they are working on it.

silkooo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by silkooo on Oct 8, 13 6:15 AM
My new task is "Explore the Tilt Yard etc.". But the stupid Tilt Yard refuses to load. And it's the same with the Alchemist's Tower. Has someone else the same problem or is it only my game?
Thanks for your help!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 8, 13 9:15 AM
No one can access the Tilt Yard, Alchemist's Tower and probably the next ones too or the Magic Gates. Nor can we battle.

Please contact customer services. The more people who do this the quicker the developers are likely to provide a fix.

Here is the link to send an email to CS...

https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/

Thanks
Rumbi

Silkoo I'm not suggesting you need spectacles, lol. I've just highlighted the above so others see it easily. I've lost count of the number of times I've written it.

GypsyQueen1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by GypsyQueen1 on Oct 8, 13 10:58 AM
I just completed the Icy Caverns runes and there was no dragon! And it hasn't reset.

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Oct 8, 13 11:52 AM
I was in the Icy Cavern also feeding my dragon and when I went back in he had disappeared.

[Post New]by Ruchikunal on Oct 8, 13 12:47 PM
game page is not opening its been a long time now.. what to do
error comes up : nginx/1.2.6 (Ubuntu)

Can't log in

[Post New]by ttaravision on Oct 8, 13 12:57 PM
Something is going on, I can't log into the game. It freezes every time at 17%. I even reinstalled the game and tried to play through the website. This has been going on for the past hour. I have a dragon to feed.

[Post New]by Ruchikunal on Oct 8, 13 1:01 PM
ya same here..i stuck on 21% something went wrong.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 8, 13 1:33 PM
Hello All,

I wanted to let you know that, if you're experiencing connection issues logging into your games, we're aware of this and are working hard to get it resolved. We'll keep you updated on the forum as we learn more.

Thank you for you're patience and we work through this!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by Ruchikunal on Oct 8, 13 3:15 PM
I am addicted to this game..how much time it will take.Its checking our patience level now.?????????????????????????

[Post New]by howdoyawin on Oct 8, 13 4:31 PM
It's 7:30 pm and the game still won't load. How long will it be down?

lopeth
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lopeth on Oct 8, 13 8:37 PM
Well, the game is running now, but very slow. It takes for ever to load. Last night I was in Flaming Depths - feeding the dragon. Now time has run out and I have used a lot of crystals for no reason. Very, very frustrating

Edited on 10/08/2013 at 8:43:17 PM PST

smartinp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by smartinp on Oct 9, 13 9:51 AM
I cannot get into the Tilt Yard, Alchemist's Tower, or Celestial Stables. It lasts a lot of time and get stuck without entering the places. Is it only me? do I need something before entering those places?
Thank you!

Go to: