Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 6, 10 9:45 AM
There's no telling what you might have missed so have a look at the Know yr enemies thread.

[Post New]by jillbud7 on Jul 15, 10 5:41 PM
vkung wrote:I need help.....
I have been stuck here for over a week, i am in the ball room where you have to trace and place abjects in mouths and i have done all of them in the right order going the correct way and still nothing is happening. I have tried about 8 times and follows instuctions from hints and walkthroughs still nothing, Any suggestens would be apriciated i am getting ver frustrated
thanx

I am also stuck here (3 days) I have gone step by step with the walkthrough several times and am confident I have them correct but the hatch still doesn't open. I just want to finish so I can move on to another game and I don't want to give up after putting all this time in -- please help

[Post New]by Dollydd on Oct 11, 10 3:25 AM
I love this game and everything about it like the graphics, sounds, the story and puzzles. I am about to finish and feel bad that it will be finished that soon. It has a very thrilling atmosphere and creepy and i love this. For all who love this atmosphere like me so Dracula 3 is their game. I purchased and played a lot of games which are full of puzzles and I always feel frustrated and try to skip them every time but as for Dracula 3 puzzles, I enjoy solving them and keep trying till I give up and look for its walkthrough. I am looking for more of that type of games from BIG fish games.,,I LOVE BIG FISH games

[Post New]by justiful11 on May 2, 11 5:04 AM
walkthrough.can somebody help me

[Post New]by marief49 on Jul 18, 11 5:07 AM
does any one know if there is a patch out for this game, i cant click on the test tubs or anything,

stuck in prison cave

[Post New]by rosebud8422 on Aug 18, 11 6:04 PM
Help!! I am stuck in the prison cave. I cannot continue thru the cave until i get the feather at the entrance. But there is no feather! what do i do now?

MISCRO
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Budapest Glitch

[Post New]by MISCRO on Dec 22, 11 6:51 PM
I am playing the mac version of the game, was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I am in Budapest for the first time. I've done almost everything I need to. According to the game I still have to ask the woman questions before I can leave. Problem is that I keep clicking on the woman, and the talk icon just keeps resetting. No other questions show up. So I'm stuck here until I can get around it. If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it.

Edited on 12/22/2011 at 6:52:41 PM PST

[Post New]by mz_edwardcullen on Jan 11, 12 10:17 AM
I am soo stuck on day 6. I've developed the microfiche, turned electricity back on in the lab, but I still can't get "know your enemies" cleared off the objective list. I go to Luanne, and she still tells me " You are not ready yet". How can I get Arnos to confirm who the enemies are-Janos and Von Hiet dude? Ive got all the letters deciphered. Please help me!!!! I haven't slept in days!!!! X_X

[Post New]by stella1946 on May 28, 12 4:06 AM
to know your enemies
1, search the room across the hall,decode letter. note( period on letter) passport
2, visit the dispensary,read letter holes, develop micro film
3, get the photo

Go to: