Re:Post any Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by preemie54 on Sep 7, 13 5:50 PM
unicorn68 wrote:
chanda57 wrote:I am in chapter 4 in the gallery. I finished the mini game in the cabinet but after clicking on the flour it threw me out of the cabinet and won't let me back in to get the pestle and another item I can't remember. I uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm running Windows 7.

I have the same problem
Any solution on that?
But running Windows XP

I have the same problem. Looking for a solution

gmmace
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

Re:Post any Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by gmmace on Sep 10, 13 12:43 AM
I had the exact same problem. After several days of going fruitlessly back and forth with Customer Support, I caved in and restarted the game and picked up the pestle first before the knife and flour. But my attitude about the game was kind of soured after that. Having to restart a 5 chapter game when you're already into chapter 4 really sucks, particularly when it's a Collector's Edition that you've paid a good chunk of $ for.

garmed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by garmed on Sep 10, 13 9:28 AM
Can not open the cupboard in the kitchen. I got in there the first time but now it won't open. I have reinstalled the game. iMac 10.7.5 Help! Cannot continue with the game and was loving it.

[Post New]by cwright13 on Sep 14, 13 9:30 AM
I've downloaded this game twice and cannot see any cursor. I can move around on the screen and see things highlight and click, but it's random and I can't even do it enough to get into play the game. Help!

[Post New]by Dana42267 on Sep 15, 13 11:11 AM
When I try to put the crown on the frog, nothing happens. If I try & put it in front of him, it tells me to try something else. If I try & put it on his head, it doesn't tell me that so I am sure I am clicking in the correct location. Nothing happens, though. I would like to continue this game, but should I try reinstalling the game?

[Post New]by jolyns on Sep 16, 13 9:10 PM
I am having the same problem with the crown. I've put it all over that frog and it will not take it. I tried uninstalling and re-installing it and it still didn't work. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by LadyXXXHolic on Sep 17, 13 12:12 AM
I can't get the last rune powered up in the bonus chapter. It's in the rocky area on the destroyed balcony but the game wont let me go there to power it up.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 19, 13 3:04 PM
jolyns wrote:I am having the same problem with the crown. I've put it all over that frog and it will not take it. I tried uninstalling and re-installing it and it still didn't work. Any suggestions?

Hi jolyns and Dana42267! Welcome to the forum!
Are you looking at the correct frog? There are 2 frogs in this chapter. The HALF-CROWN goes on the one in the first room, where the djinn is located. The COIN you get from this frog will go to the other frog out by the dragon altar.

[Post New]by raggedyann4me on Sep 19, 13 6:06 PM
I am on chapter four and can't use the stone dragon to light the candle...I have tried moving it to many positions and it just doesn't work....so frustrated.

slaflamme
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Problem in Bonus chapter- shattered balcony

[Post New]by slaflamme on Sep 23, 13 10:56 AM
Right next to the door on the balcony is a pile of rocks that you have to use the iron rod to move them. Under the rocks you find a round disk that requires a small dragon key. Next to that is a picture of one of the runes. After placing the dragon key the scene closes. Now I go upstairs and find that my dragon can charge those rune pictures, so I completed that task upstairs and proceeded down stairs to charge the rune next to the rocks. Guess what? That part of the rock scene will not open up, so I cannot charge the rune. Now I cannot finish the game. Any suggestions?

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

[Post New]by sahobbs on Sep 24, 13 9:02 PM
This is in response to raggedyann4me:

you use the matches to light the candle in this HOS, then take you stone dragon over to the candle to make the candle petrified.

I hope this helps.

PMcOuntryGirl
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by PMcOuntryGirl on Sep 26, 13 5:55 PM
Bonus Game - I got in the cupboard and got all the items, including the flour, but it's no longer in my inventory, I did not use it in the mix, and I cannot get back into the cupboard? Known glitch? What do I do?

PMcOuntryGirl
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by PMcOuntryGirl on Sep 26, 13 6:11 PM
garmed wrote:Can not open the cupboard in the kitchen. I got in there the first time but now it won't open. I have reinstalled the game. iMac 10.7.5 Help! Cannot continue with the game and was loving it.

Same issue...

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Oct 3, 13 4:44 AM
In the bonus chapter where the witch is standing in front of the tree... She has a blue round thing in her hand and says I have something for you???? She doesn't give me anything lol. Anyone else have this problem??

Thanks

PMcOuntryGirl
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by PMcOuntryGirl on Oct 10, 13 1:10 PM
Is BFG even reading these? We are all having issues with the Bonus Game and there is no help?!

[Post New]by ekmickley on Dec 3, 13 6:34 AM
I have been trying to have BF tech support to contact me, but no luck. When chapter 4 ends with the mechanical dragon coming to life, there is no transitioning to chapter 5. I cannot move the cursor to any previous room except via the map icon. Any ideas??? I finished the HOP and the bad guy show up and awakens the dragon. The hint buttons states that I am to go the the crash site and get a pillow, but cannot leave the screen with the recently awakened mechanical dragon. Please BF answer my incident generated post INCIDENT # Sunhook Spire [Incident: 131127-000282]

I do not care for the fact that there is no live person...so, one would think that compensation for this would be a quick turn around for incidents that are sent per their instructions..

[Post New]by tenorsaxgyrl on Mar 2, 14 5:56 AM
I can't click on the water pool at the shrine...there is nothing to click so I can't get the bouquet or anything!

laurakay76
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by laurakay76 on Apr 8, 14 8:01 PM
I got as far as chapter 3; I acquired two and a half of the three color keys to unlock the Enchantress from her prison. The owl is telling me that a music scroll emerged from the memory fountain in front of the Enchantress. The magnifying glass appears when I mouse over the fountain but the game will not let me click on it. What gives?

[Post New]by jade13296 on Jun 6, 14 7:45 AM
Im using my iPad to play this game.

I'm right at the beginning of the story and I can't get the wooden wedge to hold down the button that is next to the candelabra. I've uninstalled and then reinstalled the game but that hasn't worked and I've also tried to play the game on my iPhone and I can't get past the same point

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

[Post New]by Aintausername on Jun 7, 14 4:27 AM
I've paid for the game but after playing the "free" section if the game, it will not let me download the full game to my iphone.
I've tried everything and followed all the help steps suggested.
What the hell is going in??
Can someone please help or have I just lost money??

Go to: