Re:Welcome to My Singing Monsters forum

[Post New]by Daisychain45 on Dec 31, 14 4:38 AM
I've heard that you can send wishing torch requests through friend codes how can I do this? My device is a phone. Please help.

[Post New]by emsdad on Feb 20, 15 11:07 AM
Hi very new to this game but I love it. I need help adding friends. I have watched videos on how to but where their button says friends mine says visit and it takes me to other islands. i would like to buy a wishing torch and have friends to light it and visa versa. please help

add me 19464663HL

[Post New]by dmitch36 on Feb 21, 15 1:52 PM
add me 19464663HL

Welcome to My Singing Monsters forum

[Post New]by bevsmg48 on Mar 10, 15 12:05 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to My Singing Monsters forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other My Singing Monsters players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
h
I have tried so many times to breed a ghatz and a grumpyre and have never been successful that I am soon just going to delete MSM and move on. Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by PsykoX99 on Apr 6, 15 7:38 PM
My account was banned because a friend post my referral code on facebook, how long I am banned? pls fast answers. thanks!

[Post New]by Maliqu3 on Apr 12, 15 9:03 PM
Im new to my singing monsters and i need friends >.< so can some people add me please xD my code is 250-498-79HL i play daily and i like the game

[Post New]by MG1107 on Apr 26, 15 1:17 PM
HEY!!! BIG FISH!! I AM SORRY I HAVE TO USE CAPS BUT COME ON... I AM A DEDICATED FAN OF URS AND HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON PC VERSION MSM FOR ALL THESE 4 MONTHS ON A 1.2.9 VERSION!! BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY FOR UPDATES TO MATCH UP WITH THE MOBILE VERSIONS... AND WOW! JUST HOW AMAZING YOU GUYS SUPERVISE THIS GAME. ALL THE FORUMS ARE OLD FROM 2013!??? NO PLACE TO EVER FIND ANSWERS FOR MY UPDATE QUESTIONS? AND WHEN DO YOU EXACTLY PLAN TO UPDATE THIS GAME FOR ONCE? BEEN MISSING OUT ON SO MANY STUFF COMPARING TO MOBILE DEVICES.. I DONT MIND MISSING ALL THE RARE MONSTERS OR PURCHASE DISCOUNTS.. BUT NOW THEY ARE AT 1.3.3 WITH NEW LEVEL CAPS OF LV60 AND ADDITIONAL BREEDING STRUCTURES AVAILABLE.. ITS JUST SO FRUSTRATING FOR US PC PLAYERS TO PLAY THE GAME ON BIG FISH.. AND I PAID $$ FOR YOU.. A DECENT AMOUNT.. SOONER OR LATER PLAYERS WOULD ABANDON FRUSTRATING SERVERS IF NO CHANGES ARE MADE.. SORRY AGAIN, I FEEL BAD USING ALL CAPS BUT... PLEASE TELL US SOMETHING??

[Post New]by msmfan555 on May 20, 15 8:41 PM
25862039NH is my friend code, I don't think my island likes updates ever.. it's been at four for two months...why/ check out my island as well.

[Post New]by msmfan555 on May 20, 15 8:43 PM
25862039NH is my code, add me and check out my layout! I'm a fan of lighting people's tourches!.

[Post New]by JBear5555 on Jun 5, 15 4:48 PM
I can't get this game to load in any play mode on any of my devices. I have an iPad, iPad Air, iPhone 6+, Android Galaxy Note 8, and my desktop computer is a Lenovo Touch running Windows 8.1. Why????????

cvretzer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by cvretzer on Jun 9, 15 2:35 PM
I just accidently deleted my game. I'm a PC user. Any chance that can be reinstated if I have my BBB?

raduzhok
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by raduzhok on Jul 28, 15 7:01 AM
msmfan555 wrote:25862039NH is my code, add me and check out my layout! I'm a fan of lighting people's tourches!.

Where do we add people, like you said to do? I don't know how to find out who is the player of any of the islands. I'm on a PC, and I know there's no friends op on PC. How would I use your code to find you?

Rad

[Post New]by Nevaeh2709 on Aug 6, 15 1:34 PM
I am new at posting. I have spent a lot of time using the helpful links and forums to aid me in the success of this game. I am using my laptop (PC) to play MSM. From what I understand, I am not able to breed a Ghazt or a Shugabush on my PC. Why then, are the ethereal islands and shugabush islands there for us? I have no luck in breeding any ethereal or shugabush monsters. I am at level 19. Some people have written these monsters will come at a later time to PC users. Does anyone know if that is true? My Plant island is filled with parents trying to achieve the breeding of the above mentioned monsters. Please respond with a clear and honest answer. I don't spend money on games, and I am nowhere near 200 diamonds to purchase a Shugabush for my Plant island.

[Post New]by Nevaeh2709 on Aug 6, 15 4:00 PM
I forgot to add the Grumpyre and Reebro monsters have also been impossible as well. My monsters to breed for these 2 are at level 11 to 15. I have tried every mentioned combination at least 20 or more times. Are these also not available on a PC? I see them, but can't breed them. Please help with your honesty. Maybe a moderator can help with my two posts...but, at this juncture I'll take any well versed, experienced gamer. Thanks.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Aug 7, 15 10:11 AM
This is for Nevaeh and others who it might help. I've maxed out on my pc game (stops at level 30) and can't remember when shugabush and ethereal islands became available, but I think it's the same as the other islands. I remember having needed six million coins to buy cold island...it's the same premise for the ones you want (the actual number I believe is far more than 6 million though). Either it's a lot of coins needed and maybe needing to be at a certain level too. As for breeding, you're doing the exact same things as we all have done, and still doing. There's no easy trick to get ethereals quicker. It's still just a 1% success rate. Meaning there's a 1 in 100 chance to breed the one you want. Lighting torches never worked for me so I can't recommend those but you can certainly try as others have said it worked for them. It took me almost 200 tries to get my first grumpyre. It even took almost that long to get my entbrat on plant island! You just have to keep trying other combinations. And switch up your breeding by using the "duds" too. Meaning if you're trying for a ghazt on plant and you end up with another unwanted t-rox, then try using that one and try again. I've had success when I've stopped using the same exact monsters and started using the duds. Good luck!

Edited on 08/07/2015 at 10:12:49 AM PST

[Post New]by Nevaeh2709 on Aug 7, 15 1:53 PM
So from what I understand, it is possible to get the ethereal and shugabush monsters on the plant island? Man, this takes forever!! I saw all your posts for the enbrandt. I think I have read everyone's posts on here by now. What confused me was the Wiki site that stated the ethereal monsters and shugabush monsters were not available on PC yet. At least I can bake and have mines on those islands. I have all my islands and am now just transferring monsters to the Gold island. I can't wait to try the rejects instead of the same monsters as I've been using. Should I bring those up to level 11 or so before breeding? They are now at 4. I might add the monsters are at 75% or 100% happiness that I've been using.

Thanks for the info. I also PM'd a Mod to see if they could help, since Wiki site said the ethereal and shugabush monsters are not available for the PC version.

Edited on 08/07/2015 at 1:54:38 PM PST

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Aug 7, 15 8:05 PM
I already pm'd you but will post here too. A lot of the information on the wiki site is old so I've never gone by what it said, only what I've learned and tried out myself. I'm one of the "oldsters" in this game and have played it since the day it came out. I have not spent any of my own money on it and am glad since it's apparently not going to be updated to catch up to the mobile platforms, so we'll never get the glowbies and other rare monsters that the mobile app people are talking about. As for breeding levels, you only need to feed them to level 4 in order to breed them. Some diehards swear that you'll have the best luck if you level them to 10 or 11 before breeding them while others (me included) have been successful breeding them while still at lower levels. Honestly, I haven't kept records of exactly what levels my "successful" breeding parents were at because it's really all randomized according to BBB's people. So I wouldn't waste feeding them to higher levels if you're low on food unless you just want to experiment with what works for you. Right now, all my islands are fixed as to how they look and sound except for ethereal. I have three of each monster at three different sizes (one level 1, a second at level 4, the third at level 10) so that there's a papa, mama, and baby. That's just how I want my ethereal island to look. Except all my ghazts on ethereal are at level 15. I originally leveled them up in order to earn lots of shards quickly but now I want to get my mama and baby back and sell off the extra level 15s ghatzes. So I'm doing what you're doing right now, trying to breed two ghatzes on plant island to send to ethereal to get mama and baby back again. And I've failed twice through with my entbrat and level 3 clamble, pummel, t-rox, and bowgart pairings but am now trying entbrat with the "rejects" that are hatching. It's just part of the game design so I'm in no hurry since it's the last thing I can do for my islands, but I understand your enthusiasm since I've been through it myself.

Edited on 08/07/2015 at 8:40:57 PM PST

[Post New]by Nevaeh2709 on Aug 7, 15 8:18 PM
You're so sweet to reply with great information. I relied on you since I know you've had failures and successes and I've admired your helping others. I'm getting ready to try for the grumpyre and the shugabush once again. I'm going to try lower levels to see what happens. I think we called them our "rejects". haha.

Thanks again for your kindness and responses. I'll keep you posted.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Aug 7, 15 8:31 PM
haha You flatter me too much, Nevaeh, as I could be a lot "sweeter" than I am so I'm going to have to work on that. lol And you're very welcome with any help I'm able to dish out. Just keep in mind that what works for one person may not work for another. Supposedly, it's all "random" in this game, whatever THAT means.

Ogirl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Changing size of map on screen.

[Post New]by Ogirl on Oct 30, 15 4:20 PM
piper634 wrote:Does anyone know how to adjust the map size? Every time I log on it seems to get larger and takes forever having to scroll over a huge map. And I never do anything to change the size. Last time I was on it changed miduse to a very large size.

You can use CTRL - to make your map smaller and CTRL + to make it larger on your screen.

Go to: