Re:Post Any Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (iOS) Tech Issues Here

[Post New]by andyodonnell68 on Jun 9, 14 12:24 PM
game will not acknowledge succeeding recipe mastery levels for oven, skillet or pot challenge currently running.

[Post New]by ParkerSmithSg on Jun 13, 14 12:30 AM
My solution is to never play games until I have verified that there are few, if any, problems with them. It has worked well so far.

Restaurants with good ambience
http://www.blvd.sg/our-venues

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Jun 16, 14 10:12 AM
I've had no problems playing my same game on both my PC & iPhone. Just the other day, I opened game on iPhone, selected to "Use Data from Server", but it is not updating. Tried removing & uninstalling, including deleting from iTunes library but game is stored in iCloud so no matter how many times I reinstall (including re-install of BFG app), it just opens game stored in cloud. Of course I am logging in w/ account info but it no longer even gives me the option to use server data vs. "data stored on this phone". Any help is greatly appreciated.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Jul 7, 14 4:33 AM
JB4510 wrote:I've had no problems playing my same game on both my PC & iPhone. Just the other day, I opened game on iPhone, selected to "Use Data from Server", but it is not updating. Tried removing & uninstalling, including deleting from iTunes library but game is stored in iCloud so no matter how many times I reinstall (including re-install of BFG app), it just opens game stored in cloud. Of course I am logging in w/ account info but it no longer even gives me the option to use server data vs. "data stored on this phone". Any help is greatly appreciated.

I was able to solve this problem myself, the issue was that I was not correctly logged in to the game. Here is the solution in case it helps anyone else.
-------------------------------------
Several people have posted regarding their games resetting and/or not getting credit for challenges or items sold. I have now experienced this myself, and in my case, have determined why and how to correct the problem.

This solution should work for anyone as long as you have an associated email and password with your game. I think many people are seeing the tutorial and freaking out, not realizing that if you play through, you can log-in and your game will automatically be returned to you.

My issue stems from the fact I play one game on both my PC and iPhone. Sometimes the information does not exchange correctly. For example, last night I met a daily challenge while playing on my phone, earning $16 bucks. When I opened my game this morning on the PC, the items sold were still in the oven and I had missed the challenge deadline.

To correct this problem, I first sign out of the game on the PC. Then open the game on my phone, and am offered two choices: “Use data from server” or “Use data on this device”. Because my goal is to ensure I get credited the $16, I choose “use data on this device”. Then I do one or two more actions on the game on the phone. I then exit the game on the phone.

When I re-open the game on the PC it appears as though it has been “re-set”. It starts from the very beginning. I am forced to play through the tutorial, (buying a cutting board, making radish, buying counter, serving radish, buying a table, buy a décor item, moving an item).

Once that is completed, I can then go to Options/Settings screen and log-in with my email & password. Once I do that the game instantly updates to where I left off.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by Karema78 on Jul 16, 14 10:37 PM
I really did like this game until it crashed!! I was on level 53 and a message popped up asking me if I wanted to used the server or device and I chose server and everything was gone! It started me on level one again. Also not one person is able to explain why the chimichangas recipe does not give us enough time to complete! I'm getting tired of this and may just stop playing and request my money back for the boost I purchased!

[Post New]by TheSniiPeRGirL on Jul 22, 14 2:45 AM
Hello everyone,

I have a very weird problem with Cooking Acadamy Restaurant Royale (Ipad).

I am now level 27 and two days ago I was trying to get the daily demand with Carrot Sticks. I was making them all the time and normally it takes 3 minutes to make them. However now I am totally surprised, the daily demand takes now 16270 days in total?! Also the cooking itself from every recept takes now: 390492:30:14 hours?!

Has anyone an idea how to fix this again, because I have no clue how this could happen and I have no idea how to fix it.

Extra informatio: The people are still coming (but of course becoming angry because there is no food), the plants still grow in the right time, all the goals are still the same, except for the daily demands.

Hopefully there is a solution for this problem, because it wouldn´t be so nice to start all over again.

With kind regards

The SniiPeRGirL

[Post New]by zetaphi on Jul 22, 14 7:02 AM
I paid for a food to cook faster and it is still cooking at the regular speed where it is supposed to cook twice as fast. Can you help me please.

virus never had one on any big fish game before and been member since 06 but may have one now

[Post New]by wellychocolate on Aug 4, 14 6:30 PM
virus
husband came home on leave, ran virus program, which had run out, found two, both bigfish games, took them off, but now cant get cooking acadamy to work at all, which is a pain as was on level 45 or 46 would like game back but not steaming mad if not but the virus thing is very worying

Start a new game

[Post New]by simmma on Sep 30, 14 3:49 PM
How do I start a new game of Restaurant Royale? I have reached Level 60 (the max), but I cannot find how to begin a new game. I deleted and re-installed the game, but it picked right back up where I left off on Level 60.

perfect pairing stalled.

[Post New]by tracbttz on Oct 8, 14 6:58 PM
my count for the perfect pairings reward has seemed to stall at 37/40 no matter how many perfect pairings I get in excess of 37.

[Post New]by free2philosophi on Nov 19, 14 8:15 PM
I'm still having trouble flipping food. One click doesn't work. six clicks usually works. I've tried clicking on the arrow, on the point, all around the arrow with no more success, My Pierogies and Katsu burn and I can't advance without cooking them. Can you make the arrow or point of flipping as simple as pancakes my carpel tunnel is not happy

Post Any Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (iOS) Tech Issues Here

[Post New]by evaramirez on Dec 30, 14 9:05 AM
when i click on add bucks, it never processes

[Post New]by christy199 on Jan 6, 15 5:33 PM
How do you combine plates of the same foods on the counters?

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Jan 6, 15 5:47 PM
christy199 wrote:How do you combine plates of the same foods on the counters?

All your other counters must be full. If you have an empty counter, the next dish you serve will automatically go to that counter. If you have an empty counter, put it in storage, then serve the dish and it will automatically go to a counter that has that dish.

[Post New]by Alyenbird on Jan 14, 15 1:49 PM
I am on the PC version. My computer crashed and I lost most of my saves. I wasn't playing logged on much so I was relying on my PCs saves. That turned out to be a mistake. I got busted down from being at level 30-something to level 25. Since I have lost so much progress anyway, I would rather have a fresh start at level 1, than restart at level 25. How do I restart this game at level 1, while logged in? I tried restarting and then logging in but it brought me back to the level 25.

Edited on 01/14/2015 at 1:54:30 PM PST

Go to: