Re:How about Suggestions for Updates. Sometimes they use them.

[Post New]by Chenata on Dec 4, 13 9:12 AM
Having the PC version be able to connect with Facebook. I was unhappy to find out I was going to have to start over if I downloaded it to my tablet. Or am I just stupid and there is a way?

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Dec 4, 13 9:17 AM
pianogrinder wrote:How about an update with no glitches, now THAT would be something of a miracle.
I would also like to see that. I thought version was 1.2.2 was stable and the mouse issue was as bad as everyone made it out to be. I installed version 1.2.5 yesterday and the audio cuts out, can't use the ovens and had to switch from 16 bit to 32 bit to collect coins. Now i can't see the words when buying on the confirm screen in 32 bit mode, 16 bit everything showed up and loaded faster. I see some peoples post that don't have any problems but others do. It was way to soon to have a new update too be fully tested. I spent a ticket in after installing the update.

More things to add to the game.
Ethereal island
Paths and other decorations for the color scheme to go with the island.

More chooses for treats for the oven.
Reset top islands atleast every month.
Bigger castles with atleast 80 beds max.
Diamond mines that produce 2 day everyday.
And a sale on wubbox every now and then.
And a ethereal monster on earth island.
And of course a fully tested game with no glitches for everyone, so we can all enjoy and be happy

danni1961kel
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by danni1961kel on Dec 4, 13 7:08 PM
What i would like to see in the next update would beneifit both our canadian based
companys and the gamers who play MSM .this specific upgrade would speeed up unwanted or failed attempts when experimenting on ethereals combos or any of the combo
breeding processes just like diamonds .In my opinion the game gets a little frustrating with all the waiting for everything pretty much...and i certainly wont use my diamonds to speed up a failed attempt..its just too costly..now i think it would be more realistic if
the msm players could go to the market and by a new item called a reject button for a
purchase of say 4.99 $ that gives you say at least 50 to 100 rejects ..for example i go to breed a grumpyre and see a 12 or 8 hour wait .. i press my new reject button and poof its gone and now i can try again ..with no wait. .we dont have to wait for egg to hatch as well which is another 8 or 12 hours..thats almost a full day waisted... i see that a lot of gamers here are beyond theyre 60 th try on breeding just one rare monster..the reject add on button would save hours and days of waiting for for a failed attempt to breed and the hatching process as well. that beneifits the player and it benefits the company... we both win .....the companys make money which is theyre goal and we get a break on the waiting game..

i know when i have to wait for a fail i will go do something else...its kinda boring with nothing to do.but i always go back...

Sirlionheart
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by Sirlionheart on Dec 5, 13 11:57 PM
I don't mind the breeding mistakes once in a while, but when you have to go through hundreds of them trying for an ethereal, it is disheartening, boring, and makes me want to move on to another game. I can't honestly see that the torches do anything, except cost coins and diamonds. I did notice the hint of an upgraded castle at some point, as well as future "legendary" monsters, but if I can't even get an ethereal, I'm not holding my breath. If they give us a new island for the legendary creatures, I want my monsters there to sing Blurred Lines, okay?

[Post New]by bellkat64 on Dec 6, 13 1:38 AM
I just wish they would create some kind of button so we can make structures like warehouse, mine, hotel, bakery, unity tree smaller cuz they take up so much space on the islands

gizzybird
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by gizzybird on Dec 6, 13 10:25 AM
Sirlionheart wrote:I don't mind the breeding mistakes once in a while, but when you have to go through hundreds of them trying for an ethereal, it is disheartening, boring, and makes me want to move on to another game. I can't honestly see that the torches do anything, except cost coins and diamonds. I did notice the hint of an upgraded castle at some point, as well as future "legendary" monsters, but if I can't even get an ethereal, I'm not holding my breath. If they give us a new island for the legendary creatures, I want my monsters there to sing Blurred Lines, okay?

Sounds like a good idea to me

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Dec 6, 13 1:13 PM
How about making the game where you don't have to be connected to the server the whole time. Place a icon where you can share the island you want to. The only time you connect to the servers is when viewing islands and sharing islands. When you add more to the island, you re-share and it updates the servers. That way the servers or internet connection goes down the game is still playable, minus the sharing and the island viewing of course.

Also make it where if it comes do to it, if the new version has major problems/bug. Make the previous/more stable available to those that want to rollback.
And before releasing new updates, test all windows based operating systems and different computers to make sure no bugs. And a live support built into big fish game manager that can diagnose problems and steps to help get everything running again.

Topper_
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Topper_ on Dec 9, 13 1:06 PM
It would be helpful if the type of monster was shown in the details at the bottom of the screen as well as their given name.

MzShel
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by MzShel on Dec 9, 13 7:27 PM
I would like to have the News button actually have news instead of just telling what is on sale. Maybe something that tells what the current bugs are and that they are working on a fix for it. That way I would know what I'm experiencing is known bug and I won't feel so alone.
Personally, I'm not spending another dime on this game until they fix the sound effects bug they created with the most recent update. The game is not enjoyable anymore and I don't pay for things I don't enjoy. So stop telling me what I can buy on sale.

Topper_
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Topper_ on Dec 11, 13 9:01 AM
It would be great to be able to upgrade diamond mines, even if only to produce two gems every 24hrs!

Topper_
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Topper_ on Dec 11, 13 9:03 AM
gizzybird wrote:
Sirlionheart wrote:I don't mind the breeding mistakes once in a while, but when you have to go through hundreds of them trying for an ethereal, it is disheartening, boring, and makes me want to move on to another game. I can't honestly see that the torches do anything, except cost coins and diamonds. I did notice the hint of an upgraded castle at some point, as well as future "legendary" monsters, but if I can't even get an ethereal, I'm not holding my breath. If they give us a new island for the legendary creatures, I want my monsters there to sing Blurred Lines, okay?

Sounds like a good idea to me

Totally agree...

panborra
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by panborra on Dec 11, 13 12:27 PM
Increase the chance of breeeding etherial monsters. And increase it SIGNIFICANTLY.
Etherial island looks cool, but it's completely useless when it's empty. Considering that I haven't been able to breed a single etherial monster, getting them all seems like mission impossible to me. Life's just not long enough

panborra
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by panborra on Dec 11, 13 12:33 PM
Also, adding some mini games or something of that sort is also a good idea. Just something to do while the monsters are breeding and the eggs hatching.

pianogrinder
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by pianogrinder on Dec 11, 13 12:46 PM
Shugabush Island Shugabush Island Shugabush Island. Gimmegimmegimme LOL I want that island really BAD.

[Post New]by ChrysWinter on Dec 13, 13 6:30 AM
Not sure if anyone mentioned this but I would like to see a quick move button. So instead of clicking each item I want to rearrange I can click one move button and BAM! I can move all the items on my islands till I am satisfied; at the moment its rather annoying.

I would also like to see Coins being turned into diamonds so I can purchase those way to expensive Monsters that I cant seem to breed no matter HOW many times I try I have lost track on how many breeding cycles I've gone through trying to get a Ghatz on my Plant island and that includes lighting all ten torches recently and using the recommended pairing

I like the suggestion of decorations for gold island, friends being able to collect coins, having a friends button, a better voting system, making random visits ACTUALLY random or a way to look at a certain island ( ex: I want to only be able to look at earth island so I can pick to only see those islands in that category) I see mainly plant islands and rarely ever anything else.. what an annoyance!

Chrys

choren
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by choren on Dec 13, 13 2:40 PM
For the oven menu, howzabout a cheezburger & fries for $250,000?? Bake it for 9 hours... I know plenty of monsters that would just eat this up!

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Dec 13, 13 3:22 PM
choren wrote:For the oven menu, howzabout a cheezburger & fries for $250,000?? Bake it for 9 hours... I know plenty of monsters that would just eat this up!
That would be good, more of a selection. I think there need to be more time slots. 9 hours would be good, something every 6 hours after the pies. Because 12h - 24h is a big jump, just like 24h - 48h.

ballmond
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ballmond on Dec 14, 13 3:27 AM
A couple of times I have his the 'update' button when I didn't intend to. It can be a costly mistake if you're not ready, or don't need, to update. How about a chance to change your mind on the more expensive decisions?

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Dec 14, 13 6:34 AM
Great ideas! A little late to the game...barely a week...but have played other games like this one. I am a occasional buyer ( when I get greedy or really impatient. lol) but, I prefer to just enjoy the game and create my own little world. I would like to see a better way to grade the other islands, right now if I look I like, as all of us need the gems. But, I'm noticing that most of the players just strip the island bare and clump all the cute little singers, with no regard to how they live there or comfort in their surroundings, in a big messy pile. It seems to be all about the money, similar to slavery for monsters. So, judging should be about creativity and if looking at their island makes us and their inhabitants happy! I agree with some of the other players that there should be a variety of options for us to pick from to gently help players improve their islands. Including me!
Always, need more stuff and a way to move it around or save it....keep up the good thoughts. One voice can move mountains or IT gneisses' as the case may be. HaHaHa

[Post New]by MySingingPlant on Dec 14, 13 8:43 AM
Well, they finally got all the Eatherals. And new look for Cold Island. But now, here's what they need:
-Add the Yool (for a limited time)
-Add the Shugabush island
-Fix the looks for Jeeode and BooDoo
-Add Wubbox on Air Island
-Add Friends
-Add ability to light other people's torches

And I think that's it.

Go to: