Re:Post any The Happy Hereafter technical issues here!

[Post New]by Glysan on Mar 30, 14 12:25 PM
How interesting, the *** where I typed in the game manufacturers name. I did not type an inappropriate word there.

[Post New]by Glysan on Apr 6, 14 7:41 AM
Just to update, I received a response from the game manufacturer. Their customer service was prompt, friendly and had me reinstall the game from their website. I now have a WORKING version of the game! It's too bad that Big Fish Games dropped the ball on this one, it's a wonderful relaxing game.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jun 13, 14 12:06 AM
Pretty pathetic...I finally downloaded this game more than 6 months after it was supposedly fixed and nope...having the same issue as pretty much everyone else here, Warehouse level 3 never being accepted as upgraded. I guess the game never really finishes because of that so...game's a dud. A shame too, it had so much potential.

Etakeh_oh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Etakeh_oh on Jun 22, 14 11:43 PM
Yeah, warehouse 3.
I guess I'll contact the game developer as well, since BF apparently isn't able to resolve the issue.

I mean, a credit/refund is swell, but doesn't really solve the problem of the game I actually wanted, actually working.

Lost Character

[Post New]by Conbaby on Oct 2, 14 4:40 PM
I'm playing on Windows 7. One of my characters I don't actually see on the screen but when I scroll through them, I see her. I click on her picture to move her to either eat or do a task and she goes back to where ever she was before. I've uninstalled the game and downloaded the current file offered by BFG. This did not solve my problem. Is the developer and BFG through with this game and not offering any assistance?

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 14, 14 9:13 AM
I just barely got into the game when my cursor froze. I wasn't even able to leave and had to shut down my computer manually and reboot - again. The only thing I was able to do was move the page around. I couldn't even access the menu.

I wanted to play this game. Why is this happening so much? And why is the tech issues thread so long?

I'm on Windows 7 on a gaming computer.

Edit: I am actually grateful that I can't play this game from the beginning. I've read about the glitches and they appear to be particularly bad ones and still exist even after the "fix". I wouldn't purchase this game now, even if I were able to play for awhile.

Thank you all for posting about the problems. You saved me some money and a lot of time. I have to wonder why BF is presenting this as a DD when so many glitches are known to still exist.

Edited on 10/14/2014 at 9:22:29 AM PST

goddess280653
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by goddess280653 on Oct 17, 14 8:57 PM
Have downloaded this game three times and it will not run ? Just goes back to the play or buy screen. Would like to play - it kinda looks interesting. Is there a fix for this please ?

[Post New]by MarciH on Nov 17, 14 1:32 AM
Once you did the Grand Show, that's it. Unbelievable, finally did the upgrade and the game ended within a few minutes...lol.

[Post New]by MysticalCeta on Nov 22, 14 5:35 PM
Same problem as several...workers keep getting stuck. I'm out of wood, because my wood cutters just keep cutting and cutting without going to the warehouse; workers are walking in place at the farms; others are just walking in place out in the middle of "nowhere"--not at a work place, the table or a warehouse; some wind up in the square. It's getting worse the longer I run the game.

It's a great little game, but it needs some serious help. These issues really should have been worked out before the game was released.

I would, like others I've seen here, either like the game fixed or my credit back. I can't afford to throw my money away for things that don't work, whether it's a small appliance or a game to relax with.

Etakeh_oh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Memory sucker

[Post New]by Etakeh_oh on Nov 28, 14 11:55 PM
I had stopped playing before because of both memory issues and the warehouse thing.

I downloaded the new version, and haven't yet got to the warehouse part even before the game slowed down my computer so badly I had to restart. Three times.

This game seems to be taking up more memory than way more graphic-intensive games do. I don't get it.

[Post New]by AlaskaLady62 on Jan 13, 15 10:57 AM
I bought this game about a week ago. It was running fine for a few days, but now all my characters just stand in one spot and walk. No one can gather anything because they're stuck in one spot. I really love this game and would like to be able to continue playing, especially since I spent money to purchase it. I am running on a laptop, Windows XP. Please help!!!

[Post New]by Plummie1066 on Feb 8, 15 5:44 PM
Downloaded the new update, and it let's you upgrade to Warehouse 3, but it won't let you update anything else to level three. All the upgrade buttons are grayed out (for example I can't upgrade the Circus or the Kitchen to level three, even though I have studied everything and have the necessary tools to upgrade) VERY frustrating. This developer needs to stick to HOG's and get out of the Critter games, because they can't work out the bugs.

[Post New]by carmelsundaz on Jul 14, 15 6:02 PM
having issues with characters running in place , not delivering product to warehouse , and trying to place character at a site it gets stuck in rocks . this all happens after you get 11 characters . after updating to level 2 on everything . I have deleted game 3 times and still happens .

[Post New]by Karonaa on Jul 15, 15 4:07 PM
Hi,

I love the game. But now I'm stucked on the mermaid.
The witch wants that I use magic on her, but wherever I click on the mermaid, she wont respond to any kind of magic I try on her.

So that means, I'm stucked. xD

clamB1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by clamB1 on Sep 9, 15 1:02 PM
goldenpeaches wrote:
tiggerboi1978 wrote:I played the game for a few hours without issue, but then I closed the game and restarted it the next day. I got a message that my game save data was corrupt and i lost all my progress and had to start over. So i did and now I purchased a new guest and the coach keeps bringing the same guest over and over even when I assign him a task like farming he disappears every few minutes when the coach shows up. Looks like I need to start over again..... NOT.

I am having the same problem with the data being 'corrupt'. It's happened twice now when I've gotten to the same stage in the game. Pretty peeved off. It deletes the whole proile and I have to start again from the beginning.

I am having the same problems with this game and I have done everything that have been called "remedies." There is no help at all.

Go to: