Upcoming Absences

orsoyoghi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Upcoming Absences

[Post New]by orsoyoghi on Jun 6, 14 2:10 PM
Hello dear neighbors,

I will be away from my infernal and time-devouring machine until June, 10th.
Have a nice week-end !

BP532
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by BP532 on Jun 7, 14 9:33 PM

Hi All I'll be absent from the game until the end of the month. Please do not delete me. I'll return as a great neighbor to you !

[Post New]by Texasmidnightsky on Jun 12, 14 6:10 AM
[Post New]by Xanthorrhoea on June 11, 10:10 PM
Hi to all my wonderul neighbours,
I know that I haven:t been on ROM as much in the past week and I'll only be able to play sporadically (if that) in the next couple of weeks. RL is a bit hectic at the moment. (Work, Family etc) I'll be logging in and gifting, feeding dragons etc where possible.
When real life slows to normal speed again then I'll be right back into it but if I snooze too much then feel free to delete me if you want to.
Thanks for being wonderful neighbours

Well the "motel 6" will keep the light on and the coffee hot till you get back

[Post New]by mirinixe on Jun 13, 14 11:00 AM
Sorry, RL ist at the moment tempting, so won't log in in the next time any more.

I wish you a good game anyway

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Jun 13, 14 2:59 PM
mirinixe wrote:Sorry, RL ist at the moment tempting, so won't log in in the next time any more.

I wish you a good game anyway
Mirinixe, you have been a great neighbor. I wish you wonderful things in that real life of yours.
radslimdragon wrote:I want to let all my wonderful neighbors know that I am taking a break from the game. Feel free to delete me if you wish. Happy gaming everyone!!
Radslimdragon, have a wonderful break. I'll keep the porch light on for you.
ttaravision wrote:I will be taking a short amount of time. I need to handle some RL things. I will try to gift. I want to do the offers, so I am hoping to at least log in once each day. But I may not be able to everyday.
Tara, best of luck with the real life things. No worries, I'll keep the porch light on for you too.

Edited on 06/13/2014 at 3:05:09 PM PST

RM2008
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by RM2008 on Jun 13, 14 11:17 PM
To all my friends from RM2008.
I will be gone from 6/15/2014 till 06/22/14, so if I fall asleep please don't delet me, thanks

[Post New]by WealthyWizard on Jun 16, 14 11:30 AM
To all my lovely neighbour folkies... one of my methods of wizardry wealth is as a 24/7 in-home house/pet sitter. At my next sit I will not have access to much time in the game so if I fall asleep please to forgive this and do not abandon your wizard! This upcoming gig is for the first fifteen days of July and the next - for the last ten days of July. Wishing you great thermal torsion field updrafts for your dragons' wings!

mrssharon
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by mrssharon on Jun 20, 14 9:49 AM
Does anyone know if sweetpea (level 300) is taking time off or has abandoned ROM? She has been asleep for about 1 1/2 weeks. Thanks!

[Post New]by athonis7277 on Jun 22, 14 3:39 PM
To all my wonderful neighbors!!! athonis7277 will be away from 6/23-6/26. I am going on a vacation with my fiance and gaming is not on my list of things to do!! So please dont delete me if I fall asleep, for I shall return!!! Thanks :-)

talamasca2k1
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by talamasca2k1 on Jun 23, 14 2:12 PM
sorry I've been in and out so much recently, RL hitting hard right now. Will try to visit the game when I can.

[Post New]by jobswinglady on Jun 24, 14 3:36 AM
July is my busiest time at work, so I may be in and out until August. Hope to get on so I can at least spin the lottery and gift, but no promises. It's already started ramping up, and I know I've been a bit flaky with gifting this last week. I promise I'll be back in fine gifting and playing mode come August!

Thanks,
Jobswinglady

parsons109
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by parsons109 on Jun 26, 14 3:54 AM
Hello friends - due to an upcoming move (more due to the loss of internet until new household is established), I will be very spotty with game play - probably until the end of July. Will try to get on and gift when I can, but probably won't be regular until we find our new internet provider after the move.

[Post New]by Ladya514 on Jun 26, 14 1:50 PM
Don't delete me! I'll be mostly absent until mid-next week!

Thanks!

[Post New]by NoddyShepherd on Jun 27, 14 1:38 PM
Dear friends,

I am sorry but real life kept me offline on Thursday so I sadly didn't manage to send out gifts. I would have let you know beforehand if I had known myself and hope it won't happen again, at least not too soon.

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for sending me gifts although I wasn't here to return them. Noddy.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Jul 1, 14 11:12 AM
BUMPING AN IMPORTANT THREAD

[Post New]by niccam99 on Jul 1, 14 11:52 AM
I will be offline for a couple of days, back on the weekend, thanks neighbours

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Jul 1, 14 7:37 PM
To all my neighbors - sorry, but no real computer access for 2 weeks - BAH, HUMBUG! If I can figure a way, I'll get on at some point during this period, but no guarantee, so if you have to delete me, I'll understand (sigh)...impossible to play, can only access forum, and not often.

Back now - thanks for keeping me in your neighborhoods!

Edited on 07/14/2014 at 8:54:05 AM PST

GypsyQueen1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by GypsyQueen1 on Jul 2, 14 1:57 PM
I will be away for a while, not sure how long as we are being evacuated due to a wildfire heading my way. I have to gather the animals and what I can. I'll be back when they let us back in.

Update! They have let us back in to our homes today! Got all the critters settled and I am now going to start gifting! Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers - they must have worked because my place is still standing!

Edited on 07/03/2014 at 10:16:55 PM PST

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Jul 2, 14 2:37 PM
GypsyQueen1 wrote:I will be away for a while, not sure how long as we are being evacuated due to a wildfire heading my way. I have to gather the animals and what I can. I'll be back when they let us back in.

Oh my, stay safe, Gypsy.

[Post New]by Texasmidnightsky on Jul 3, 14 6:23 PM

Gypsy...

I will be away for a while, not sure how long as we are being evacuated due to a wildfire heading my way. I have to gather the animals and what I can. I'll be back when they let us back in.

oh dear!! My thoughts and prayers are with y'all. Look forward to your return. God bless and good luck.

Edited on 07/03/2014 at 6:24:29 PM PST

Go to: