klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locati

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 2, 14 3:41 PM
Here's one more that was really bugging me, because my string of bonuses would not work. Finally figured out what does not fit the categories. I'm sharing this in hopes others will have less frustration than I had.
Ch 9.4 Boneyard (67)

In or on a tree (11):

Apple, Arrow*, Bag, Bat*, Bird House, Kite, Noose, Owl*, Python*, Wind Chimes, Yellow Ribbon
(Not Evil Smile, Glowing Eyes, Nail, or Ornament)

Pointy objects (14):

Arrow*, Chisel, Cleaver, Fork, Hand Saw, Lawn Mower, Nail, Pick Axe, Pitchfork, Screwdriver, Scythe, Shears, Shovel, Trowel

It's alive (12):

Bat*, Cat, Frog, Glowing Eyes, Grasshopper, Owl*, Purple Lily, Python*, Raccoon, Red Lily, Rose, Wolf

Remaining non-bonus items (34):
Boot, Cauldron, Coin, Crown, Evil Smile, Eyeball, Flag, Ghost, Ghostly Shadow, Glove, Gold Bar, Grill, Hand Print, Hard Hat, Hose, Jaw Bone, Jukebox, Leg Bone, Lightbulb, Mallet, Mask, Moon, Number 3, Ornament, Pinball Machine, Rope, Skull, Skull Bust, Skull Carving, Spilled Paint, Tarot Card, Top Hat, Urn, Wheelbarrow

*Items In more than one bonus category

Feel free to send me a private message if you find any errors/omissions.

9/22/14 ETA some corrections, re: nail, lawn mower, and boot.

Edited on 09/29/2014 at 10:13:02 AM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, et

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 2, 14 3:51 PM
That's great, klfrr, thanks! I had the same problem with other scenes, especially Sandy. But it proves what I just posted: there should be some coordination. Do you have other lists that you would like to share? Anyone else?

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations,

[Post New]by Elinu on Feb 2, 14 7:20 PM
I really miss the closer – that was a great show. I didn't realize that Kira had no accent at all until I saw her accepting some kind of award for it - she was very convincing!

The word "sublists" is starting to sound strange to me. Do you think it is okay, or is there something else I should call these? Maybe item list? Item breakdown? Detailed list?

Having said it so many times now, maybe I should just leave it alone.

Let me know

(I almost made the mistake of saying I was only going to edit it once, but of course that would be a blatant lie )

Edited on 02/02/2014 at 7:25:31 PM PST

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, et

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 3, 14 2:21 AM
Just to let you all know that after I take a little break from lists, lists and more lists! I am happy to work on 5.4 Druids Revenge, 7.1 The Mansion Kitchen and 10.3 MUZM. Let me know if I would be duplicating anyone else by working on these!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 3, 14 4:29 AM
Elinu: I have most seasons of The Closer and watch it from time to time. And yes, item list is much more explicit but I would probably leave it alone (or not?)

GilGalad2:: You certainly won't be duplicating me! But if you need help double checking just let me know.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations,

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 4, 14 5:59 AM
Chapter 11.4 - Showtime [Total Items: 57]

(*= belongs to more than one group)

Animals [14]

Bat*, Bird, Caterpillar*, Deer*, Dragon Fly*, Duck*, Green Eyes, Ladybug*, Lizard*, Llama*, Owl, Rabbit*, Wolf*, Yellow Eyes

On or Under a Mushroom [12]

Ballerina, Caterpillar*, Deer*, Duck*, Flashlight, Ladybug*, Lizard*, Purple Flake, Question Mark, Rabbit*, Red Shoe, Strawberry

Silhouette [9]

Bat*, Boy Fishing, Dragon Fly*, Eiffel Tower, Llama*, Music Note, Pitch Fork, Witch, Wolf*

Remaining (non-bonus) items [32] : Apple, Baby Carriage, Ballerina Shoe, Bananas, Bar Code, Bird House, Bow, Brown Flake, Clarinet, Clock, Clover, Clown, Crown, Exclamation, Falling Flake, Female Statue, Hat, Heart, Keep Off, Lunch Basket, Oranges, Ornament, Paint Bucket, Push Mower, Rope, Saturn, Scarecrow, Spot Lights, Sun Flower, Telescope, Tiara, Wishing Well

- Full list provided by klfrr
- If you find any errors/omissions please double check and notify us

Edited on 04/23/2014 at 6:58:25 AM PST

John117LV426
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by John117LV426 on Feb 4, 14 8:35 AM
A HUGE thank you for the detailed item lists.

In the train station I've done great because the groupings are very clear. Some of the other scenes ... not so much.

It's always a dilemma for me trying to decide stuff like -' is that a weapon?' and 'is that on-the-wall if it's touching a wall, but resting on a shelf? '

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

[Post New]by Elinu on Feb 4, 14 10:16 PM
If anyone has a sublist posted and I haven't tagged it, please let me know.

Also, for most of these I have been collecting (with much help from klfrr) the total number of items in a scene. If your are reporting a subgroup, particularly if you just started or committed to starting a scene without a total listed, I would appreciate you collecting this info as well.

I think this system is going to work great!

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 5, 14 10:05 AM
I was wondering if anyone learned anything about items in duplicate lists? How are they scored? Can they be used in two lists during the same round?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, e

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 5, 14 10:22 AM
klfrr wrote:I was wondering if anyone learned anything about items in duplicate lists? How are they scored? Can they be used in two lists during the same round?

Yes, you can use same items in both lists but you have to link the two lists:You pick the items of the first list, leaving for last all items that also belong to the second list, and then continue with the remaining items of second list. So, if you have two lists of ten items each, with 5 items in common, you get the score for ten items for each list.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 5, 14 4:37 PM
Thanks, eli173. I believe you found me in your neighbor search. I accepted.

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, e

[Post New]by 45045Kamehameha on Feb 5, 14 8:29 PM
eli173 wrote:Chapter 13.1- Paul Bearer

Parts is Parts [10]

Brain*, Dog's Head, Eyeball, Heart*, Human Skull, Peg Leg, Pig's Head, Red Eyes, Skeleton Arm, Tentacle

Thanks for this one! I couldn't figure out what Parts is Parts meant. Someone at DM has a SICK sense of humor .

tinydancer112
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by tinydancer112 on Feb 6, 14 11:18 AM
Bonus chapter:
Tunnel of Love - Critters and their parts

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 6, 14 11:22 AM
Tunnel of love;

Items on cherubs
Items on Demons

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 6, 14 2:14 PM
There are 68 total items in Tunnel of Love. I have the complete list for whomever would like to categorize them.

Edited on 02/06/2014 at 9:41:18 PM PST

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locat

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 7, 14 3:43 AM
THIS LIST IS NO LONGER RELEVANT

Chapter 5.4 Druids Revenge

Items on the ground (16)

Bow, Broom, Cane, Cauldron*,Drum, Gramophone*, Harp*, Mandolin, Oxygen Tank*, Piano Keys, Pyramid*, Roman Helmet*, Sickle*, Spear*, Top Hat, Vinyl.

Items on the big stones (21)

Clover, Compass, Cricket, Crown, Diamond, Dominos, Dragon, Eleven, Fig Leaf, Frog, Lightning Bolt, Match Stick, Moth, Playing Card, Ram Head*,Shakespeare, Spiders Web, Sun Hat, Trilobite Fossil, Witches Hat, Wolf.

Items you would not want to drop on your toe (15)

Cauldron*, Earth, Gramophone*, Harp*, Jupiter, Microscope, Oxygen Tank*, Pyramid*, Ram Head* Roman Helmet*, Sickle*, Shield, Spear*, Sundial, UFO.
NOT Armour Glove.

* Appears in more than one category.

Remaining non bonus items (16)

Armour Glove, Big Dipper, Chalice, Flute, Glass of Water, Horn, Hula Hoop, Kite, Mistletoe, Moon, Oak Leaf, Orion, Shark Tooth, Sunflower, Sunglasses, Wine.

Please let us know if there are any errors.

A big thank you to klfrr for providing the full item list for this scene And to Nelle9666 for cross checking.

Edited on 10/09/2014 at 4:13:36 AM PST

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, location

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 7, 14 3:50 AM
THIS LIST IS NO LONGER RELEVANT

Chapter 7.1 The Mansion Kitchen

On the floor or wall (13)

Baguette, Boots, Dog Bowl, Ghost, Hand Broom, Ivy, Meatballs, Mousetrap, Potatoes*, Shoe Prints, Single Candle Holder, Spaghetti, Thermometer.

Fruit & Veg (9)

Apple, Coconut, Eggplant, Grapes, Kiwi, Lettuce, Orange, Pineapple, Potatoes*.
NOT Coffee Beans.

Kitchen Implements (11)

Apron, Cheese Grater, Cleaver, Fork, Kettle, Knife, Measuring Cup, Paper Towels, Rolling Pin, Spoon, Wok.

* In more than one category.

Remaining non bonus items (22)

Australia, Birthday Candle, Cigar, Coffee Beans, Roasted Duck, Earring, Faucet, Glasses, Coin, Heart, Light Bulb, Lightning Bolt, Live Duck, Marble, Martini, Rice, Safe, Sandwich, Sausages, Smiley Face, Steak, Umbrella.

Please let us know of any errors.

A big thank you to klfrr and Nelle9666

Edited on 10/09/2014 at 4:14:10 AM PST

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 7, 14 3:52 AM
klfrr wrote:There are 68 total items in Tunnel of Love. I have the complete list for whomever would like to categorize them.

Many thanks klfrr, but these were fairly straight forward to categorise! See below!

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locatio

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 7, 14 4:00 AM
Tunnel of Love

Items on cherubs (14)

Arrow of love, Beetle*, Bell, Butterfly*, Candy, Dagger, Glasses, Hour Glass, Human Ear, Mask, Pan Flute, Pocket Watch, Rope Coil, Snail*.
NOT Spider or Pot.

Items on demons (12)

Banana, Caterpillar*, Femur, Funnel, Lettuce, Locket, Pee Pod (DM typo), Pepper, Pin Wheel, Sickle, Skull Necklace, Tattoo.
NOT Snake.

Critters and their parts (15)

Antlers, Bat, Beetle*, Butterfly*, Caterpillar*, Feather, Femur, Human Ear, Mouse, Octopus, Possum, Snail*, Snake, Spider, Wish Bone.

* In more than one category.

Remaining non bonus items

air balloons, barbell, bike horn, bottle, bowling pin, boxing glove, broom, cane, daisy, fan, glove, golf club, hatchet, horseshoe, key, lock, magnet, oil can, ornament, paper people, pentagram, pitchfork, pot, pretzel, queen, ring, scallop shell, soccer ball, spear, sword, thermometer, tic tac toe, whip.

Please let us know of any errors.

Edited on 03/03/2014 at 4:31:59 AM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 7, 14 4:49 AM
GilGalad2 is the best in everything: top manor, top scores, top lists (quickest in compiling them)!

PS: Which lists should we be expecting this week? Maybe all of the remaining ones? Just asking...

Go to: