siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

Re:Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by siberlene on Feb 9, 15 12:08 AM
WOODLAND1954 wrote:
I FIND IT VERY INTERESTING THAT BFG IS NOT COMMENTING ON QUESTIONS OF NO UPDATES NOR ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE AMOUNT WE GAMERS HAVE TO PUT OUT IN COST OF DIAMONDS & COINS. I THINK THERE IS A REAL REASON BEHIND THIS. THEY DO CALL THIS A FREE GAME, WHICH MEANS A "FREE" GAME. NO ADDED COSTS. IF IT ISN'T, THEN THEY SHOULD COME CLEAN & SAY " THE GAME ITSELF IS FREE, BUT TO CONTINUE IN CERTAIN AREAS, YOU MAY HAVE TO DISH OUT MONEY." SINCE THEY HAVE NOT SAID THIS, TO ME THIS CONSTITUTES "FRAUD" IN THE HIGHEST SENSE. SURPRISED THAT NO ONE HAS SOUGHT LEGAL RESTRAINTS ON THIS COMPANY & ITS DEVELOPERS IN A BIG WAY. I SUGGEST THAT ANYONE WHO HAS COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS GAME, LAY OFF OF IT FOR AT LEAST THREE MONTHS & SEE WHAT BFG DOES. THE GAME WILL STILL BE HERE BUT BFG WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY MONIES. MONIES THAT PEOPLE GIVE TO CONTINUE THE GAME. NO MORE FREE GAMES. NOT WORTH IT!!!

It's a free game. If you are impatient (as I was before I got the hang of the game) and decide to spend real money (as I did before I learned patience) it is your choice. It's not fraud. It was your decision (and mine). You certainly can progress in this game without spending a dime.

[Post New]by Andibarnard on Feb 9, 15 5:47 PM
Everyone chill, please. It'll be ok. I'm still enjoying racking up the experience.

[Post New]by abfabinnm on Feb 11, 15 5:45 AM
I am waiting on an update it would be nice to finish the two doors behind the goblin door and get the castle barracks, the dark island is just waiting......How much longer to continue what was already in the works instead of new stuff

[Post New]by bolson83 on Feb 14, 15 1:16 PM
I haven't gotten any new quests. How do I get the game to give me some?

[Post New]by horsnround on Feb 15, 15 10:14 AM
I too am eagerly awaiting an update, as I'm out of quests. BUT I also play Antiques Road Trip, and I am content to wait patiently until BZ gets it right. Releasing an update before it is thoroughly tested and the bugs worked out is no fun for anyone. Thank you, BZ for working with me and getting my ART game going, and rest assured that this is one player that is not going to nag you to release an update til you are SURE it's good to go.

pkdream5
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pkdream5 on Feb 15, 15 1:32 PM
I might as well add my complaints as I'm sick of the dark chest & have 300 more times to be done, need 5 songbird feathers & have gotten 12 to 15 & only 4 have registered, have leveled up twice with NO quests, etc. I have put real $$$ into this game & realize its FTP but really. I'm REAL close to just uninstalling it & just forgetting the game.

[Post New]by Gtbdavis on Feb 16, 15 5:17 AM
Do anyone else have a problem with things going missing from their inventory

[Post New]by bolson83 on Feb 18, 15 7:46 AM
I haven't had quests in a while. I just leveled to 52 thinking I'd get some, but nothing. I am frustrated and if I don't get some soon, I am giving up. Any suggestion?

tsre0001
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by tsre0001 on Feb 18, 15 6:00 PM
Anyone else have no new quests to complete? I've had nothing for a couple of days now - anything to do with Chinese New Year holidays I wonder???

Kittene
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Kittene on Feb 21, 15 1:04 PM
I also at this point can't do anything, so I am wondering if BZ has run out of ideas on how to continue with this game. I don't spend real money here anymore, I play the game each day and let everything accumulate so that if the time comes, then I will have all that I need to play. I have reported a huge problem with Rosetum Gardens and for almost a year now it's not been fixed so I think this game is almost done. If BF and BZ would just communicate with us, then we would be very appreciative gamers, but no, quiet on their end means we must not be important to them. Communication solves many problems.....hear us BF and BZ.

rafamil
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rafamil on Feb 21, 15 2:38 PM
I too am at the end of the quests. At level 56 the only thing that I can do is accumulate. The thing that is most bothersome is that the program goes off line very frequently and many parts of the game cease to function. When I am in collections and try to cash in something I get an error message -" error sync on line inventroy" then the refresh freezes up and to get out of it I have to shut down the game and then restart it. Very anoying!!! Any ideas on how to get the egg with its blanket to hatch? This must by the clue to get past the basilisk on the dark island. Hope the new update comes soon.

[Post New]by bluewolf501 on Feb 24, 15 8:42 AM
Is there going to be anymore new updates anytime soon, I have reached a point where there is nothing left to do and I just finished upgrading the lab to level 5 and completed the three mini games that went with it so there is nothing left without a new update for the game.

[Post New]by firempress on Mar 5, 15 6:16 AM
I am at level 62 and am using the 2.6 version..when will we see the updates? I having been waiting for some time to move forward!!

[Post New]by firempress on Mar 5, 15 6:19 AM
pkdream5 wrote:I might as well add my complaints as I'm sick of the dark chest & have 300 more times to be done, need 5 songbird feathers & have gotten 12 to 15 & only 4 have registered, have leveled up twice with NO quests, etc. I have put real $$$ into this game & realize its FTP but really. I'm REAL close to just uninstalling it & just forgetting the game.

I was told it was not necessary to complete the dark chest to advance in the game

[Post New]by firempress on Mar 5, 15 6:21 AM
rafamil wrote:I too am at the end of the quests. At level 56 the only thing that I can do is accumulate. The thing that is most bothersome is that the program goes off line very frequently and many parts of the game cease to function. When I am in collections and try to cash in something I get an error message -" error sync on line inventroy" then the refresh freezes up and to get out of it I have to shut down the game and then restart it. Very anoying!!! Any ideas on how to get the egg with its blanket to hatch? This must by the clue to get past the basilisk on the dark island. Hope the new update comes soon.

What concerns me is the Ipad version is only on 1.6?
And PC is on 2.6..
Someone said they were waiting for the I pad to catch up..I dont know its
frustrating and one loses interest in the game completely.
If they are saying nothing..its gonna be a long time.

harmnone
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by harmnone on Mar 5, 15 9:39 AM
The iOS version has recently been updated to bring it current with the contents available for PC. Now that's done the developers will be able to devote their time to new content for both groups of users. An update could well come tomorrow, or next week, or anytime. There's no way for us to know, at present. All we can know is that it's being worked on. From my point of view, I'd much rather have solid, well-tested content than something slapped together quickly so players will quit complaining.

Help!

[Post New]by Serafina8 on Mar 8, 15 12:46 PM
All my collectibles are gone! Can someone help me?

[Post New]by kidknee on Mar 12, 15 5:45 AM
hey. I spent the last WEEK playing this thing and completed GIZMOTEK INDUSTRIAL RELICS, BOUNCERS GIFT TO ISARA.

Now I log in and my days are reset to DAY ONE (from 7) and these two tasks are back on my chart!!

All my experience and gold seem to be different too but i cant be sure.

Fix it or compensate me with enough game credits to get where i would be now without having to redo these two tasks that took me two-three days to finish.

Shheesh guys! Why are so many people having problems with this game?

[Post New]by nan571 on Mar 12, 15 10:27 PM
where is update for PC game...been waiting a long time...notice available through apps

katseye
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by katseye on Mar 13, 15 11:55 AM
[i] I need an update!!! please?! i am an insomniac. i work nights, and am "awake" for 20-32 hours at a time. i play games while my family sleeps so i dont bother them. spare bedroom turned into mom's livingroom!

but i havent seen a pc update since dec 2014...

on a side note. i finished the dark chest, bought a ton of stuff on auction to do it! and spent 10 crystals on the last orb.

i have almost all the achievements, except those that increase as you win. am working on getting 800 crystals.

i have to be at 1 million to level up, and am not even half way. sigh. i love this game! and i am seriously addicted.

Go to: