jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

Re:Reviews for Awakening Kingdoms

[Post New]by jforever on Oct 27, 14 11:02 AM
Really enjoying the new October update! After downloading the new version, am happy with the results! However, when I look for the Fairy Queen Cards in the hos, it tells me to unlock by completing the Toys for Animals Quest. When I go to the quest (feeding the pets), it says something about selecting the icon on the left to begin the quest. It flashes by so fast, I have no time to hit the icon.

Edited on 10/27/2014 at 11:24:01 AM PST

beezelbom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by beezelbom on Oct 31, 14 6:00 AM
I have played the game for a while now and have enjoyed it a lot but the recent update left something to be desired. Now the quests say "Find" an item not just "Give" an item. So you can no longer use the ones in your inventory you have to go get more, which stinks. Having to use tons of energy to get something you already have is dumb. I know it is just the typical scheme to make you use up your energy producing items, (food) so that you have to spend money to get more.
Also the limited time for the Gizmoteck festival quests is way to short when you
have to go "Find" everything. I am at level 46 and have enjoyed the game up to this point but I don't know how much longer I will continue playing.

[Post New]by perfectbutterfli on Oct 31, 14 8:39 PM
I keep seeing a message in some of the games but it disappears so fast that I can't figure out what it is saying. and also it mentions something about animal quest but I can find out where to do that Please help. I love this game. I am on level 64 but see that others are on higher number. Please help

Edited on 11/03/2014 at 7:56:55 AM PST

[Post New]by BRIKALHAL on Nov 9, 14 3:11 PM
After reaching level 51 I have decided to un-install the game. I feel that I should be able to use the resources available to me to complete the quests, but instead I have to replay the same area over and over (mostly without success of getting the required item). The game has lost all appeal to me. I have spend money for in game purchases, but that was a big waste. Very disappointing

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Nov 10, 14 10:49 PM
I agree the game isn't much fun anymore, its the same thing over and over. cost to much to feed the chest, new updates are too short. I'm on leval 48 and I'm about to also quit!

[Post New]by MamaJoe03 on Nov 20, 14 8:13 AM
I have and do enjoy this game, sometimes I get a little frustrated like others, when you have something and are told to find it. I am on level 42 and have not had to spend any money, I find that if I am not impatient to go faster, take my time and plan what next to do, it works well for me.
Also, with the gifts I have received to up money or energy, if I go into the mini quests several times, I earn energy and money faster, that helps me a lot.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Nov 22, 14 10:17 AM
Game isn't much fun anymore, nothing new to do, tired of the same thing. no new updates game is getting boring!

[Post New]by Sakurachan467 on Nov 26, 14 8:11 AM
I like this game as I've liked the Awakening series (well that ones that I've managed to play as I don't like buying games as I rarely if ever replay them). Anyway, this is a fun game to while away the time and is fairly easy to play and understand with few bugs. The only thing that really annoy me about the game is how much it cost to do everything. You only get 1 energy point every 5 minute but the cheapest hidden object scene cost 33 energy while the most expensive is 182. In an hour you would only regain 12 energy unless you're willing to buy food. However, everything cost so much so it becomes rather pointless. I would like this game a lot more if either the cost of energy to play the hidden objects scenes are lessen or you regain energy faster since the higher level you are the harder it becomes to do anything. Also, if the rewards for the quests are more worthwhile since you spend more trying to accomplish the quest then you get rewarded for completing them -_- Actually, because of this 2 things the game isn't getting as fun anymore even though I'm still playing at the moment.

[Post New]by nominom on Dec 11, 14 9:03 AM
Hi;
I love to play this game,may be you think about me weird but,I don't want to add a friend ,Coud you do something rules in it? For example coin or crystal?
Thanks

Edited on 12/12/2014 at 12:45:27 PM PST

[Post New]by Khaleesi1981 on Jan 10, 15 7:37 PM
shagwendy wrote:This is an alright FTP. Seems like you can probably play a half hr. to an hour at a time. You need energy to play an HO scene, and you play the same few over and over, but more items get added into the scene or new areas within the scene open up. You get lots of different resources in each scene, if you need a certain type for a quest it will tell you which HO is the best for getting that resource. As you replay each scene new ways to play it open up, you start with word list, then picture gets added, now I've advanced to 'riddle'. As you advance more HO locations get added. When you're not doing HOs you can use your resources to build and upgrade buildings, this doesn't take energy. The buildings have mini games in them, jigsaws, swap tiles to make a picture, easy ones like that. You also use your resources to rebuild the Castle. There are also collections you can trade in for various things. This is a really good game for working people, you can use up your energy in the morning on some HO scenes, start work on some buildings, and when you get home again you will have new things to do. I think it was a great way to incorporate a Free 2 Play with an already established series, it keeps some money coming in while they make the next game and new people might try this and then buy the next game in the series when it comes out. The more I think about it, the more I like it. Good idea, BOOMZAP!

Last months update was garbage.....took less than a day to finish it. This game is sooooo soooo soooo boring for the time being.....I really hope the next update is actually something FULL of quests and new areas. Stupid chest, same objects needed to feed it, Can we all say BORING?

[Post New]by Fishgamesite2 on Jan 22, 15 10:48 AM
How do you register the Awkakening \kingdom game I have download to play put can't register it because the login does not regconize my e-mail address. what address do I put in\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/ please help so can play the game I have bought it.

[Post New]by Guste28 on Jan 30, 15 12:56 PM
Khaleesi1981 wrote:
Last months update was garbage.....took less than a day to finish it. This game is sooooo soooo soooo boring for the time being.....I really hope the next update is actually something FULL of quests and new areas. Stupid chest, same objects needed to feed it, Can we all say BORING?

Yes we can: BORING!!!! I wish there was a new update with plenty of good quests! When will this dream come true?

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Feb 23, 15 10:18 PM
I got to level 51 and have decided to delete the game, tired of it going no where!

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Feb 23, 15 10:18 PM
I got to level 51 and have decided to delete the game, tired of it going no where!

Kittene
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Kittene on Feb 23, 15 11:30 PM
On level 57 and nothing to do, not a darn thing. I think BZ and BF have decided to let this game to and not do anything as they are stuck, no ideas left, and they have made lots of money on this type of games so given that, I am done with BF. This lack of communication is a poor way to keep your customers. Not very friendly customer service I would say. Time to go bybybybyby

[Post New]by sltahoemiss on Apr 16, 15 12:07 PM
Hey!!!! It's been 4 months since the last update. When will there be another update? Did the team get transferred to another game? Please, we need the update.

[Post New]by Pandora05 on Apr 29, 15 3:27 AM
Hi.I am looking for the 2nd relic Landsong village.I have done all the quest and I can't further.what can I do? Pandora05

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 29, 15 1:30 PM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone for their feed back for this particular game.

In regards to updates sltahoemiss, the moderation team as well as Customer Support aren't privy to all the information surrounding game updates and releases. I apologize that at this time we don't have any information to share in regards to updates.

Feel free to keep the fun going in the following thread:

Fun While Waiting For Updates

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: