Re:Post Your Technical Issues For Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Hope Diamond CE Here Only!!

[Post New]by Gaa15218 on Apr 7, 14 10:44 AM
Gwen Armbruster

Can anyone tell me how to open the necklace in the Gem Room, please

Re:Post Your Technical Issues For Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Hope Diamond CE Here Only!!

[Post New]by Gaa15218 on Apr 11, 14 3:25 PM
Hello everyone , I am still trying to get the necklace out of the gem room , maybe I could get it open. Please help

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by anges35 on May 7, 14 7:57 AM
I came back to see if the crashes in the iPad(2) version had been fixed. Many of us have posted about this problem.

Judging by recent posts, game is still crashing. I wrote the game company and was told that some are finishing the game so it must be " MY" problem! There are a lot of "my" here.

They said that even though their name is given with copyright, the iPad version was written by a 3rd party and released by BigFish.

So the buck should stop at BF but it doesn't. I was able to get a refund through iTines.

[Post New]by MsMacGyver on May 12, 14 3:51 PM
Antenna fix YET?

So I've spent the last hour of the forum for this game, trying to find out if there's a fix for the antenna not staying put at the hot dog stand. Was a great game until this.

I'm on a Mac, latest system updates to Maverick,Macbook Pro totally maxed out and built for speed & games.

If BF wants to continue to have my money then I suggest they actually do respond to their customers who are having game issues. Or I want my money back and will take my Mac to where gamers actually GET customer service.

[Post New]by DarleenRae on Jun 26, 14 12:08 PM
I already posted in a new thread but I'll put it here.

Game is STILL hanging up right outside the vendor's stall where you get the card to re=enter the museum and search Dr. Post's office.

Evidently the January update fixed it on hubby's 2007 iMac but my 2014 iMac still hangs up in the same exact spot.

[Post New]by DarleenRae on Jun 26, 14 12:10 PM
MsMacGyver wrote:Antenna fix YET?

So I've spent the last hour of the forum for this game, trying to find out if there's a fix for the antenna not staying put at the hot dog stand. Was a great game until this.

I'm on a Mac, latest system updates to Maverick,Macbook Pro totally maxed out and built for speed & games.

If BF wants to continue to have my money then I suggest they actually do respond to their customers who are having game issues. Or I want my money back and will take my Mac to where gamers actually GET customer service.

Where are you clicking on the tv? It's pretty picky as to where you click before it stays where you want it.

[Post New]by Merryness on Jul 22, 14 9:47 AM
I am stuck in the elevator. I don't know the right numbers to push in the elevator

[Post New]by jmail1956 on Aug 31, 14 9:05 AM
I'm having the same problem on my Laptop. The game opens to the compass page and then freezes. Anyone have a solution?

[Post New]by greengem418 on Sep 24, 14 8:11 PM
Stuck on the scene where you use the Natural History Card to get into the building. When I try to use the card on the lock, it zooms in, but goes dark, like the scene is shadowed. Can't move forward from there.

Have checked to see if it was updated, and it is, and also uninstalled, and reinstalled - still won't go past that point.

[Post New]by GameLoverCS on Dec 3, 14 4:15 AM
There is no responses at all wherever I clicked in the bonus game. Is it possible to solve the error? Thanks a lot!

Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Hope Diamond CE Here Only!!

[Post New]by abbysian on Jan 12, 15 2:28 PM
Please help! I've just paid to unlock the rest of the game, and now it seems to have some sort of glitch. The HOGS scene that i am currently working on is not responding to touch. It is some sort of triangular caution sign, with a skeleton face. I found every item, but the piece of wire. I keep pressing on the item, but it will not go into the inventory. This is annoying because i cannot advance in three game until I can get this one remaining item to respond to touch. Is there any way to get past this point without restarting the game?

Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Hope Diamond CE Here Only!!

[Post New]by abbysian on Jan 12, 15 2:28 PM
Please help! I've just paid to unlock the rest of the game, and now it seems to have some sort of glitch. The HOGS scene that i am currently working on is not responding to touch. It is some sort of triangular caution sign, with a skeleton face. I found every item, but the piece of wire. I keep pressing on the item, but it will not go into the inventory. This is annoying because i cannot advance in three game until I can get this one remaining item to respond to touch. Is there any way to get past this point without restarting the game?

Go to: