Midnight Castle

stranded
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Midnight Castle

[Post New]by stranded on Jan 11, 14 2:11 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:You've inherited a castle!

Encounter mysterious characters and explore hidden object scenes as you uncover the secrets of the Midnight Castle!

To unveil the castle's mysteries:

FIND HIDDEN OBJECTS TO UNLOCK THE MYSTERY CHAMBER!
COLLECT INGREDIENTS & BECOME A CRAFTING MASTER!
EARN HUNDREDS OF CHALLENGING ACHIEVEMENTS!

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

Re:Midnight Castle

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Jan 11, 14 10:18 AM
stranded wrote:Can anyone tell me how to get the emarald key, thought i had it but when i click the key ring comes up and says i need to find it, cant go any farther til i have finished this quest

Hey Stranded, if I remember correctly the emerald key is that last one to find and it takes the longest. Just keep completing quests and you will get it eventually. Good luck.

Audrey

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 12, 14 7:23 PM
Oooh... I have done 300 quests and am now able to use the Ghost avatar.

But I love my Red Riding Hood, and will stick with her.

[Post New]by pouffie on Jan 19, 14 5:40 PM
Hi
First, let me telle you thqt English is not my mother tongue... So I'm trying my best.
I'm stucked at level 11. At first, I wast'n sure how that game work. So I woulds like to start all over again. I uninstalled the game and installed it again, to find my self at the same place!!!!

How do you make new friends? I have few things to give away.

Thanks

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 19, 14 5:46 PM
Bonjour Pouffie... (assuming your first language is French)

Someone else said they couldn't restart the game from scratch, and that the game info is cloud-based, so the devs are the only ones who can delete our progress, I gather. Not sure though. Just guessing.

Regarding adding new friends: In the "Codes" thread here, many of us have added our "Friend" ID. Just click on the Person icon in your game, and then click on "Add Friend" at the top left-hand side, and add the code.

You can also add your own code to the thread so others can add you to their list. You can find your own ID by clicking on "Add Friend", and it will tell you what your own ID is.

Hope this helps.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 21, 14 12:04 AM
This game has now officially been released. It's TGT.

antiquer
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,386 Posts

[Post New]by antiquer on Jan 21, 14 12:53 AM
Since I have been playing the beta version, do I have to uninstall and install this version? Just tried installing this version (without uninstalling) and it just went to the game manager because I already have it!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 21, 14 1:48 AM
No, antiquer. It's not like one the games your purchase. This is already the full version, only they called it Beta until now. All FREE games are already full versions when they come out as a Sneak Peek Beta. At least, I have never uninstalled my FREE games when it wasn't yet out as a "finished" game.

antiquer
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,386 Posts

[Post New]by antiquer on Jan 21, 14 2:17 AM
Thank you so much Valdy. I appreciate it since I am new to the FTP games.

Thanks again.

[Post New]by colorblock on Jan 23, 14 3:44 PM
I'm on level 8 and I love this game! I go from "Farm UP" to "Design This House" and back to Midnight Castle! The pictures are exceptionally gorgeous and the music is perfect accompaniment! It does take a long time between charge ups but the charge up with the "ice wolf", seems to charge up a little quicker than the others and so far, that particular charge up scene is my favorite to search in so far. Thanks for sending it to me to check out.

colorblock

[Post New]by elainerich2003 on Jan 27, 14 3:04 AM
Absolutely love this game but how do you add 'friends'? I am at level 10 atm and enjoy finding and exploring all of the HOS but It would appear that I am going to be limited in my progress if I have no friends to add (how sad do I sound!)

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Jan 27, 14 4:34 AM
@ elainerich2003
On the right bottom you can find "icons", the last one with the picture of the man is your friend section. Click on it and a new screen opens. Than on the upper left corner it's said "add friend"...type in the code and a rewuest will be sent out. You can find friend codes here
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/265608.page
and you can find your friend code when you click on the avatar.

Edited on 01/27/2014 at 4:35:42 AM PST

[Post New]by unikorngal on Feb 15, 14 10:59 AM
Cannot get past montain troll rustle quest no matter how many times I search the casket cannot get the torch any ideas

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 15, 14 7:52 PM
Hi Unikorngal,

Go to the Friend Code thread & post your Player number on it so that people can friend you. Put the torch up as a wish list item.

We cannot friend you without the Id

The other way is to follow the character whose quest you are doing. This should take you to the burnt tree, Click on the tree & the torch will show in the circle as 0/1
Click on the find button This should take you to the crypt (casket) & hopefully you will get the torch.

Cheers,

Bondi Girl 125683

[Post New]by unikorngal on Feb 16, 14 2:26 PM
Thanks Bondi girl have in my wishlist now tried the latter and still did not get the torch by trying the burning tree first.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 16, 14 9:45 PM
unikorngal what is your player ID.

I am Bondi Girl 125683

Also Katoomba Kitten 156834

Cheers,

Midnight Castle

[Post New]by bev1969 on Feb 17, 14 1:16 AM
IM LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS AND DONT NO HOW TO ADD YET PLZ HELP MY CODE IS 166869 TY

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 17, 14 2:24 AM
HI Bev1969.

Click on the man in the lower left of your screen. This opens up the Social Side.
You must be level 6 to access this. John is not a real player so do not gift him

To the left you will see

Invite friends. Click on this type in the player id of the person you wish to invite
Accept or Decline: This is where people have invited you t be a friend
Friend List: When you accept a friend or they accept you they will go here.
Invitee List: Player name & number of people you have invited. This number will change when people accept your invitation. You will only know they have accepted as your friend list rises & your Invitees decline
Decline: If you decline anyone they will go here. If you decline by accident as I did once you can get them back from here.

When people invite you or you receive a gift the man sparkles & flashes to tell you you have something to do on the social side.

Click on the gift box when you receive one. It will tell you who sent it. If you click collect all you will never know who has been generous to you.

Will send you an invite tomorrow morning my time, when I go back into the game.
09:23 pm on Feb 17/02/13 in Australia
Cheers,

Bondi Girl 125683
Katoomba Kitten 156834

[Post New]by Chris855 on Feb 22, 14 7:16 PM
Hi Anna, how do you get someone back when you've (inadvertently) deleted them? I've tried searching for them but it still says 'declined' and appears to be no further action.

Thanks

AnnaDownes01 wrote:HI Bev1969.

Click on the man in the lower left of your screen. This opens up the Social Side.
You must be level 6 to access this. John is not a real player so do not gift him

Decline: If you decline anyone they will go here. If you decline by accident as I did once you can get them back from here.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 23, 14 2:18 AM
I got back the one I declined by checking in the declined list. It had the option to hit the tick & I got her back.

Haven't declined anyone since, so I don't know any more to tell you

Cheers,

Bondi Girl

Go to: