ss380
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition Here Only!!

[Post New]by ss380 on Jan 4, 14 8:57 AM
My hint button and my strategy guide don't work. Unfortunately I was almost done until I needed them. Very frustrating!!!!

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition Here Only!!

[Post New]by lvfao on Jan 6, 14 12:38 AM
Lost a tile in the caves. Clicked on all 3 but only have 2 and cannot continue. I tried to exit and reopen, no joy. will try a restart on my computer and hope it works

cyni159
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by cyni159 on Jan 9, 14 6:32 PM
on the bonus game hop the crystal horn will not let me clik to pick up the last piece the one on the scissor handle. almost to the end. sucks. so now what delete the whole game an start over don't think so. this is the second glitch the first was the hp with the screwdriver I figured out how to do that one . no achievements on not using hints now either.

[Post New]by lammy3 on Jan 11, 14 10:10 PM
I'm having a problem in the bonus chapter hop, where I can't pick up the last piece.

kathymably
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kathymably on Jan 12, 14 3:05 PM
Bonus Chapter - Never got the HOP scene for the sword and the Hint button won't work. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it still won't work.

I noticed alot of others with the same issue, but I am yet to see a resolution.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 12, 14 9:45 PM
What I have noticed is that the Map no longer shows me where actions are available. I am now in Chapter 4 - the Castle - but I think it stopped working even before I got here. All that's active on the map is where I am, but it doesn't tell me anymore where actions are available, which is a pain in the backside, because I didn't want to use a hint, which I now have to do.

[Post New]by oddmonster on Jan 12, 14 10:43 PM
Hi there! I'm trying to play this game but I'm stuck right at the first hidden object scene. After I've collected all the objects, the winder key falls to the floor and I pick it up, but then there doesn't seem to be a way to add it to my Inventory. No matter where I click with the key, it goes back to lying on the floor. I can't drop it into the "Collecting" box, or onto the words "Winder Key", and every time I try to leave the scene, I wind up without my winder key. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance, oddmonster

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 13, 14 1:06 AM
I think you need that key to open something else in that HOS, so that you will get something else.

[Post New]by Frippetqueen on Jan 13, 14 8:20 PM
I did not go to Moon Tower directly after the portrait, I had already gone earlier. So when I went to strategy guide it said to go to Moon Tower and get the pressure gauge..There is no pressure gauge there. Never was. What am I doing wrong. Did i miss a step somewhere else. I can only see a hand to turn the outer ring on the center display.

metoo48
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by metoo48 on Jan 19, 14 10:37 AM
Had no trouble downloading or playing the demo,,bought it & finally got it activated after several tries---now when I click the start button, it doesn't start !

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Feb 5, 14 8:27 AM
cyni159 wrote:on the bonus game hop the crystal horn will not let me clik to pick up the last piece the one on the scissor handle. almost to the end. sucks. so now what delete the whole game an start over don't think so. this is the second glitch the first was the hp with the screwdriver I figured out how to do that one . no achievements on not using hints now either.

While I had no issues with the screwdriver - I also cannot pick up the last piece of the crystal horn. I'm certainly not going to restart the game to complete the bonus chapter, and it feels I got through too much of the game to ask for a refund, but it sure is annoying.

petlovr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by petlovr on Apr 1, 14 10:20 PM
Downloaded on my Mac & played game with no problems; moved onto Bonus game level, where I cannot pick up the silver bird's head in the Deep Cave "assembly" scene. I see it fine, and I know it's right, because the Hint confirms it. But no matter how I click on it, I can't pick it up. I've exited the game & returned, to exactly the same spot - and still can't pick it up. Anyone else having this issue?

Mart1n0940
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Mart1n0940 on Apr 26, 14 3:42 AM
This is a good game from the point of view of the story, music and scenes design but badly spoiled by very poor attention to detail on the technical side

The cursor is very sluggish unless the system cursor is used

The map nearly always fails to point you to the correct next scene for action. It either flags the wrong scene or doesn't show anything at all

For my monitor, when playing in full screen many objects in the HO scenes are partially off the edge of the screen. This culminated in a screwdriver required to open a drain being completely off the screen. I unchecked full screen and was then able to pick it up from a tiny screen but when I re-checked full screen both the game and windows 7 froze requiring a "hard" reboot

I gave up at that point

Go to: