lezl10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon CE Here Only

[Post New]by lezl10 on Feb 10, 14 7:23 PM
Okay who else noticed that even though they never fixed the Collector's Edition of this game BF just released the Standard Edition of Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon?! I'm sending a letter to get a refund. This sux I wanted to finish this game as well and I am 95% done! Soooo frustrated!

Stuck without the pages or the stamp

[Post New]by canadianyay on Feb 18, 14 4:27 PM
Have reinstalled and replayed. (what a drag) Still cannot get these items before I get back on the train. I'm sorry to have to ask for yet another refund. Such a good game but it doesn't work.

pattyjo
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon CE Here Only

[Post New]by pattyjo on Feb 20, 14 7:10 PM
Is there a patch for this game? I keep getting shut out when I try to fix something on the train??? not sure what I am supposed to be fixing ?? because game crashes every time I get there ?

Donq47
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Donq47 on Feb 21, 14 7:09 AM
OK Big Fish. Time to stopiwith the silly try this or try that stuff. We all know this game has serious problems and we know it's the developers responsibility to fix it. There's a lot of us out here and time for a more personalized response. Are they doing anything about it? If not what do the buyers of this game get for compensation. You're a first class operation BF. Time to step up to the plate with some answers.

Regards.

[Post New]by Theatres on Feb 25, 14 11:52 AM
I can't find the crucible in Chapter 6, Rome.

[Post New]by Nanakt on Mar 13, 14 5:11 PM
This complaint has many posts but this one seems to still be unanswered since January - and today is March 13. Last chapter - running on a PC - The button solution on the throne is not correct and it does nothing, so after playing all the way through the game, I sit at 95 % finished with no way to finish the game.

Frustrating at best.

[Post New]by joeri13 on Mar 30, 14 4:26 PM
When are you going to fix this game. I am tired of waiting with n o way to end it. This is the second game I have had trouble with. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIX IT, REFUND ALL OF US THAT PAID FOR THE GAME!

Edited on 03/30/2014 at 4:26:48 PM PST

Go to: