Re:Post Any Technical Problems for Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan CE here only

[Post New]by CRAZYSVSR on Feb 4, 14 1:05 PM
Sounds like we are all having a boat load of issues. I can't get beyond placing the boards. They are placed, did what I could across the bridge and now can do nothing anywhere else as I keep getting told to go get the boards from the car.

Am thinking they need to fix this game. Too many people are having mixed issues and it can't be all of our faults.

Post Any Technical Problems for Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan CE here only

[Post New]by lexykusturiss on Feb 5, 14 6:56 PM
orphaned wrote:please post technical problems here ....

I cannot make the clock in the Antique shop move. I checked the Strategy Guide to see I did something wrong. I even closed the game and started as a new player. It still does not move. I see other players are having the same problem.

Re:Post Any Technical Problems for Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan CE here only

[Post New]by tankgurl64 on Feb 5, 14 8:44 PM
monkeesee3 wrote:
momzugg wrote:in removing the boards on the windows, i used the wrench (or which ever item it was to remove the 3 nailed boards), it removed two of them than i wrench disappeared...i cannot remove the third board.....cannot proceed
I am having the same problem. Can't move on.

Same thing has happened to me. Can't move I've already had to start over once, as I entered the bedroom without the chemicals and it wouldn't let me leave

When is somebody going to address this problem, Big Fish????

[Post New]by catherine58 on Feb 6, 14 12:20 PM
The herbacide disappears before the third branch is gone and it wont let me out of the room

[Post New]by wemeus on Feb 7, 14 1:04 PM
I am only able to remove two of the boards on the window. Can't continue game.

[Post New]by fattycat25 on Feb 8, 14 11:11 AM
Put stove handle on and then wet the rag and tried to close the stove handle. No luck no matter where I put the hand/rag. What to do?

nitemarX
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by nitemarX on Feb 10, 14 7:19 AM
Can't get the rag to cool dow the stove pipe handle !!!

[Post New]by Brendajohn on Feb 14, 14 7:22 AM
In church basement chisel to remove coin disappears so cannot get it. Cannot access supposed update and would appreciaite a refund as by the looks of things many more customers are having multiple problems

[Post New]by Purrplemickey on Feb 17, 14 9:31 AM

I am currently playing this game and have a glitch that has me stumped. I am playing the HOP that gives you the handle for the rake. You select the wand and place it over the top hat to get the rabbit and I did that - the wand disappeared and no rabbit came out of the hat. I am therefore stuck and cannot proceed. I tired the hint button but to no avail - will I have to start the game over?

anlylo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by anlylo on Feb 18, 14 5:42 AM
i AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE CHEMICALS FOR SPRAYING THE VINES IN THE HOTEL ROOM.THE CHEMICALS SPRAYED TWICE THEN QUIT AND I'M STUCK IN THE ROOM! PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM!

Edited on 02/18/2014 at 5:46:58 AM PST

gamertlc
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by gamertlc on Feb 19, 14 5:23 PM
I'm having the same problem with the stove pipe and the damp cloth. This sucks! BFG please fix this game.

[Post New]by bevhughes on Feb 20, 14 7:07 AM
Same here with the rag and stove pipe, Cannot move forward so annoyed. This is the second time this has happened to me with Big Fish the first was Mystic Legacy The great ring which I couldn't even begin because of the flickering screen. Not good.

[Post New]by pacobell10000 on Feb 22, 14 9:24 AM
I'm having the same problem with the vines in the hotel room, the chemicals disappear after 2 vines, leaving you stuck in the room. I've seen a few other people say that they have had this problem, but I have not seen ant answers. Reading through this forum, it sounds like there are an awful lot of problems with this game, I think I'd like my money back, please. Is there a way to do that?

evennow
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by evennow on Feb 27, 14 6:32 AM
Hello. I lost the air pump to pump up the soccer ball in the HO scene. I picked it up and placed it near the ball, the pump disappeared and the Hint button keeps telling me to pump up the ball. Do I have to start over? I hope not. Thanks.

[Post New]by midwife5 on Mar 18, 14 2:58 PM
I'm having the same problem with the boards. This is becoming very frustrating!! I don't want a refund I just want to be able to finish a game!!

lakemj1
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan CE here only

[Post New]by lakemj1 on Mar 23, 14 7:37 AM
dracnar wrote:Is anyone else having trouble opening the cabinet after the attach both handles????

There is still another piece that has to be placed on the cabinet. It is round and you should see a sort of outline on the cabinet. You will find it as you move forward. This game allows you to place the pieces you find without waiting to find everything needed.

adelia6
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by adelia6 on Apr 9, 14 5:37 PM
Hi,

I am having technical difficulties towards the end of the game when I am using pliers to remove 3 pieces of wood from the window to let the smoke out. I was only able to remove 2 pieces of wood and then the pliers were taken away as an option (disappeared)?

I am unable to continue or finish the game without the pliers.

Thank you.

Adele

[Post New]by butterfly5863 on Apr 19, 14 7:33 AM
momzugg wrote:in removing the boards on the windows, i used the wrench (or which ever item it was to remove the 3 nailed boards), it removed two of them than i wrench disappeared...i cannot remove the third board.....cannot proceed

It's making my computer shut down. Is anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by Msphia on May 3, 14 10:38 PM
I got to the car puzzle and my laptop shut off. Laptop (just hit a year) won't do anything so I have to reboot it. Cleaned the system, made sure all the updates were installed and the same thing happened twice more. I've already talked to customer service about a different game that was glitching and they gave me a free game credit. Since then, I have had at least three other games glitch (not counting this one). Two were free games and one was the deal of the day/week. Past tired of the glitches since I was really looking forward to playing this game. Unsure whether I should tell customer service, since I've previously complained about a game or just should let it go and make sure that I check the forum before I buy any more games. Any advice on what I should do?

I just wanna be able to play the games from start to finish without worrying if it's gonna mess up my laptop.

Tired. Of. Glitchy. Games!!!!

Edited on 05/03/2014 at 10:47:56 PM PST

ruralbabe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ruralbabe on Aug 28, 14 10:52 PM
Has anyone had problems with the grid puzzle in the town square? I can place pieces that are the correct way around but can't rotate the ones that need rotating. I am using the Mac version

Go to: